Post this completed story - Jocasta Complex

This isn't the way it works (posting this to the forum). If you want to get the site editor's attention, you have to send a Private Message (not an e-mail) to the editor, Laurel. That said, this message on a story usually means it's been challenged as violating the posting criteria rules and may or may not ever be released--and only Laurel can release it.

While accessing story "Jocasta Complex", it shows message that awaiting moderators approval.
Please approve it and publish. It is pending from year 2007.

https://www.literotica.com/s/jocasta-complex

You've been a member since 2010, how has this story been pending since 2007?

This isn't the way it works (posting this to the forum). If you want to get the site editor's attention, you have to send a Private Message (not an e-mail) to the editor, Laurel. That said, this message on a story usually means it's been challenged as violating the posting criteria rules and may or may not ever be released--and only Laurel can release it.

Rejected stories don't get links do they?

It hasn't been rejected yet. It's been pulled back for reconsideration. (And the OP didn't say it had been pending since 2007; the OP said the story is dated 2007. It probably posted and was questioned sometime later.)

You've been a member since 2010, how has this story been pending since 2007?

If it stays saying moderator approval more than a few days it most likely will never come back. However I think that message stays indefinitely unless the author actually discovers his story was rejected-as there is no courtesy of a notification from the site- pulls it themselves.

I don't think laurel deletes them I think she leaves them in case the author wants to try to submit a 'legal' version

Thanks oggbashan.

Can anybody provide me Laurel's literotica username, so I can search and message her

Thanks oggbashan.

Can anybody provide me Laurel's literotica username, so I can search and message her

Jinxy. She uses the name of Laurel. Go to the top of the discussion board about site things and click on her name. She is the one who is not Manu.

Thanks oggbashan.

My guess is Laurel has rejected the story for whatever reason, and the author has done nothing about it. As a consequence, it's dead in the water. Laurel won't release it if doesn't comply with site rules, and if the author hasn't done anything in eleven years, they're not going to now. Laurel won't do anything if the author doesn't resubmit content.

Back