How to weave loyalty, romance, and mystery into one very short story.......

ThatsTheGuy

Literotica Guru
How to weave royalty, romance, and mystery into one very short story.......

"I'm pregnant", said the Queen. "Who done it?"

Comedy is optional. ;)

Added note: The thread title should read "How to weave royalty, romance, and mystery into one very short story.

Last edited:
Is it royalty or loyalty?

If the latter, how about "The dog is pregnant! Who done it?"

It's suppose to be royalty. It was an "r" when I typed it and an "r" when I noticed the cp glitch and tried to correct. Apparently there's a few more kinks for the techs or Manu to work out.

Also, looking at it now from my POV, the title itself has "loyalty". When I re-enter the thread the word title reads "royalty".

I had a similar problem last week when 1 of my threads posted in the wrong sub forum - then I posted said thread in the GB.

I had navigated a way around/through the CP for it to work for me. Very recently, I flipped back to the current version and this happened. Going to the original produced NO good results for me.

It's suppose to be royalty. It was an "r" when I typed it and an "r" when I noticed the cp glitch and tried to correct. Apparently there's a few more kinks for the techs or Manu to work out.

I read "royalty" with an R.

I can confirm that is was originally "loyalty." So the site does change things.

Then you would be correct on the initial mistype. The corrected version didn't work as planned. Also, I don't use spell checker - even the auto-google and/or Bing. Those are more problematic as well.

That Disney Princess is lesbian. Which scriptwriter is responsible? Anyone?

And...

Her eyes are impossibly large, her legs too long. Which artist didn't study anatomy?

Don't blame Barbie.

Then you would be correct on the initial mistype. The corrected version didn't work as planned. Also, I don't use spell checker - even the auto-google and/or Bing. Those are more problematic as well.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

h9D11130D

Back