Just talk to me

The best thing that happened to me was having my opinion heard and understood by someone senior at work on how to shape the company in the future.

The worst thing? On the way to the gym I stepped in a huge slushy puddle and since I was wearing mesh type running shoes it was quite the cold foot.

I'm sorry, but may I respectfully decline from asking the first two questions?

As for what I want people to know most about me...
There's, er, actually nothing.

I don't know, guess you could say it's weird? When I get to know people, I just let them get to know me, and they be the judge of me. I don't really have any one thing I want people to *really really* remember.

Yes, I'm going to say thank you again. You have renewed my faith in humanity today. And made me smile.

Hello,

The worst thing this past week was that my sister in law who is struggling with an addiction had a major breakdown and is now hospitalized. I am six hours away by car and training for a new position and not able to be there for my wife. The family is devestated and I carry the burden cloaked so as not to disturb my training.

The sadness from my wife combined with my own is almost too much to hide. :(

You're not alone with the secret grief.

Think of it this way, the best place for her to be is in a hospital. They are usually nice places where people can decompress. She is getting the care she needs. I know this is hard. :rose:

Yes, I'm going to say thank you again. You have renewed my faith in humanity today. And made me smile.

I am the type of person who has a few close friends. I have branched out before, but it doesn't feel as right as with a close group. I am not sure what I am looking for here. I decided not to PM you if that is okay?

i went to a friend's farewell - he moved to another state for work. I was so sad as we became close in the last year. Why do things have to change just when they're getting good (not romantic or anything - just friends)

then the next day went to another friend's wedding - that was a lot of fun - the reception was on a boat... so no one could leave early - hahaha

mixed feelings this week - both sad and happy. Now I'm not sure how to feel haha

i went to a friend's farewell - he moved to another state for work. I was so sad as we became close in the last year. Why do things have to change just when they're getting good (not romantic or anything - just friends)

then the next day went to another friend's wedding - that was a lot of fun - the reception was on a boat... so no one could leave early - hahaha

mixed feelings this week - both sad and happy. Now I'm not sure how to feel haha

You're allowed to feel both. :)

Snow storm here, so a quiet night in for me. I was just trying to think of a topic for the night but I'm all out. Tired I guess. Still want to talk though. Any ideas?

Ha! Oh nooooooo....I get enough of that in my real life. ;)

Next!
Best and worst thing that happened to me this week? Best, Nursing overtime because I had to sit with a resident in the ER in Boston for 12 hours. Worst, my resident was in the Er in Boston for 12 hours before they were admitted.
Best erotic moment this week, finding your posting.

It was a pretty dull week here, about the closest thing to excitement I had was I went to see the last two episodes of season 4 of Game of Thrones at the theater in IMAX.

Best and worst thing that happened to me this week? Best, Nursing overtime because I had to sit with a resident in the ER in Boston for 12 hours. Worst, my resident was in the Er in Boston for 12 hours before they were admitted.
Best erotic moment this week, finding your posting.

Awwww...thanks

After just a few days here I am learning that there are some really great, fun, smart, thoughtful people out here. I would like to meet more of you. Tonight I just feel like talking and bringing more people into my life. Other times I'll definitely want more. But tonight I want to learn about who you are. Tell me the best thing that happened to you this week. Or the worst. Tell me the thing you most want people to know about you.

All I ask is that you be respectful. Fair?

PM or here.

How was your day?

I always love to chat :)

Tell us something about you that you haven't posted before!

What brings you to lit?

So very sorry...

Hello,

The worst thing this past week was that my sister in law who is struggling with an addiction had a major breakdown and is now hospitalized. I am six hours away by car and training for a new position and not able to be there for my wife. The family is devestated and I carry the burden cloaked so as not to disturb my training.

The sadness from my wife combined with my own is almost too much to hide. :(

I'm terribly sorry for the position you are in. My own sister battles addiction and it's devastating. I wish for hope for all of you, especially while you wage this battle in silence.

Hi there! I've actually never posted before tonight. So far this week, the best part was reading a fabulous book. But I'm a nerd. Lol. The worst, eh.... no need to dwell on that.

What do I want people to know? That I'm good people, I love words... especially erotica, if course... and down for some new people in my life.

Hi there! I've actually never posted before tonight. So far this week, the best part was reading a fabulous book. But I'm a nerd. Lol. The worst, eh.... no need to dwell on that.

What do I want people to know? That I'm good people, I love words... especially erotica, if course... and down for some new people in my life.

Which book did you read?
I could use new good reading material :)

I made her cum twice, but that is another story for another time...

Tell me the best thing that happened to you this week. Or the worst. Tell me the thing you most want people to know about you.

I'd have to say the best thing that happened to me in the last week was making a stripper cum while she was giving me a couch dance.

I want people to know that in spite of how it may appear, I do eschew obfuscation.
:)

Back