Asa's Paradise beyond the Cove

My hand lowers to cup a handful of your ass while bending my knee and parting your legs so your movements ground your sex against my thigh.

I reclaim your lips next kissing and trapping your bottom lip between mine before letting it go.

I brought food for a picnic, Asa, but I find myself not that hungry right now.
 
Not all that hungry for food right now either...

Words a whisper eyes opening to look deep into yours with a soft smile. Hips still undulating and rippling against you.
 
Arches you backward so your breasts are presented. The cold water from the waterfall falling over them and making your nipples pucker.

I lower my head and capture one in my mouth and suckle.
 
A faint whimper at the cold of the water then the warmth of your mouth. The hand from your cheek moving to swirl in your hair and hips still rippling and grinding.
 
My tongue plays around and over your nipple until its a hard and throbbing before applying the same attention to the other one.
 
A hungry gasp as my hands trace and trail lower to return the teasing with caresses of my own to encourage your hunger too
 
A soft moan around your nipple as your hands slip lower to a certain region of my body.

I spin us around and lean you up against the rock wall of the waterfall and begin to trail kisses down your body.
 
The cold wet rock now against my back a slightly surprised gasp but the kisses quickly making me forget fingertips try to continue to tease till you are out of reach. Hands them moving to caress and trace fingernails softly over your back and arms. Biting at my lip at the blending sensations. Eyes falling closed again just taking it all in and growing more hungry with every moment.
 
Down your stomach, and teasing your bellybutton before my lips and tongue travels further down to their ultimate destination but just as my mouth gets near your sex I take a detour and blaze a trail of kisses and licks down the inside of your thigh. Once at your knee and the waterline I make my way back up towards your neglected pussy, but again I skip over it repeating the same attention to the inside of your other thigh.
 
Eyes half open as you not once but twice taunt your true destination. FIngertips swirling through your hair the other hand briefly bracing against the rock wall behind me. Another soft gasp slipping from my lips. Nothing left to the stresses of the day everything is only this moment this event these sensations.
 
I make my way back up kissing and licking until I am face to sex with your poor ignored pussy. I pucker my lips and blow over it a mischievious smirk on my face. I lean forward feigning that I was going to give your pussy the attention I gave the rest of you but at the last minute I detour again and trail kisses back up your stomach to your breasts again.
 
Fingers comb through your hair trying to guide your face so I can look into those eyes. Smiling softly to you as one foot moves to trace up along your leg and side.
 
I let you guide my head and peer into your eyes and yours into mine.

As we look into eachothers eyes My hands lower. One reaches under your raised leg hooking it over my hips. The other traces fingertips over the lips of your sex my hard cock pressing against your thigh. You are wet and ready.

Tell me you want it, Asa.
 
Leaning lips close to yours eyes never leaving yours as my tongue traces your lips with a softly whispered.

Yes Veroe Now...

Closing the slight distance between our lips and kissing you passionately nipping at your lips tightening my leg around your waist and hip.
 
With your whispered words I return the kiss's intensity. My fingers part your lips and I gently push the head of my cock inside you.
 
Leg wrapped around your hip pulling tight guiding you deeper. Still locked in the kiss arms moving to pull you closer one hand still slithering through your hair body undulating sensually but with intent as you enter.
 
I moan as you guide me inside you deeper. The feelings your sensual undulations are giving me are enthralling.

I raise your other leg over my other hip supporting you with hands underneath you and leaning you more securely against the rock wall. My cock enters and pulls out slowly drawing out the sensations of the penetration with a slow controlled pace.
 
Ankles hooking behind you one hand moving to add support against the rock wall. Reluctantly breaking the kiss gasping from the slow sensual but intense feeling of the moment body still carefully undulating occasionally to add to the sensations for both of us.
 
We continue to kiss and the slow sensual penetration, but as the heat increases between us. I pull us off the rock wall and back under the cascading water. The cool water splashing over our hot heaving bodies as I raise and lower you and thrust in and out in a pace that was increasing in intensity.
 
Once away from the wall arms wrapping around your neck and shoulders helping you lift me up some hips circling wriggling nipping at your lips and jawline legs tensing around you and relaxing also helping with the intensity.
 
The waterfalls constant roar drowns out our moans and gasps, but we hear and feel them. The water splashing and running over our bodies as we drive up higher climbing the heights of pleasure and passion.
 
Cold water heated passions bodies being driven stronger and from the intensity of elements and passions. Locking lips once more in a white hot kiss eyes closed hips moving legs tensing to try to pull you deeper still bouncing riding so intense yet we still try for so much more.
 
Higher and higher we climb. My head buries in your bossom trying to keep in constant contact with your wildly beating heart as my cock drives up to meet the strong motions of your pussy.
 
Inner muscles ripple as my legs tense and relax helping with the depths of your thrusts. Head tossed back gasping as breathing is growing a little ragged. Arms holding you tight fingertips softly gripping your hair feeling you buried against my breasts.
 
My knees grow weak as I near the peak of pleasure. I stagger back to the rock wall. And arms wrap around her in a heartfelt embrace as I feel myself reaching that edge.

Asa...
 
Back
Top