The neighbors daughter (open for one lady)

“Corey, don’t be upset” were Mary’s next words. As Haley’s Mom she had the experience to take charge but she was concerned about what Haley would think. She and Sara had been having a touching party for some time and she knew that Ted had been doing a bit of touching with her as well..so how will the fact that Haley is here and actively involved play out. Mary walked in front of Corey and slowly stroked his cock though his shorts. “Is someone going to make this easier ?” she said. Haley nodded and started to undo his shorts, and as she slid them off Mary grasped his naked cock. She was excited, as she knew, it was a lot longer than Ted’s but maybe not as thick. Haley gasped at what her Mom was doing but Sara bending down to suck Corey‘s engourged organ completed a perfect picture and she started to caress Sara's ass….it's as if she knew that’s just what she wanted.
 
Cory couldn't believe what was going on. He now had his pants down and off. His wife was pleasuring his cock and had two other women there watching as Haley rubbed Sara's ass. Cory was now lost in lust and tilted his head back as Sara worked him. "oh my heavens! I can't believe what is happening!" Cory moaned. He reached down and ran his hands through Sara's hair. "but is this ok? What if someone comes in here and sees us? Should we move somewhere else?" Cory groaned looking down watching his wife work his pole while the other two women watched intently.
 
As Haley watched Sara licking and sucking Cory's stiff cock she let her eyes roam over Sara's body. She is obviously quite fit a little curvey in places but pretty and nice to look at. As she bobbed up and down her breasts swayed around and this was very exciting to Haley who stepped behind her and cupped them gently. Sara gasped and lifted her head to look at Haley her face was full of yearning and almost pleading for more. Haley obliged and started to tease her small erect nipples through her blouse. Mum tutted a bit and said that was not the way to do it, skin to skin was the only way and she stepped across and started to remove Sara's blouse. Once off it was easy for Haley to remove Sara's bra and out the girls popped. They were larger than Haley had at first estimated and her skin was so soft. As she gently played with Sara's bare nipples she looked at Cory who was moaning asking for more but his eyes widened as he saw his wife's breast's being massaged in front of him. Mum came behind me and removed my blouse and bra and started to massage my breasts. Cory almost exploded his cock was now huge and totally rigid as Sara bobbed up and down. How long would it be until Cory could take it no longer was a fleeting thought that crossed Haley's mind , but then she focussed on Sara' s growing nipples.
 
If not Cory any male interested? Bump Bump

Haley's mom did not want Sara to take control of this moment .... She knelt beside my wife and gently pulled her hair.... Pulling her off my throbbing cock. She kissed Sara's wet, precum soaked lips. My jaw dropped. She whispered to Sara .... Let me suck your husbands cock.... I could see my wife just nod as if she was in a trance. Haley's mom slid between my legs ..... I've wanted your cock for so long Paul. I gasped as she slowly stroked my cock..... Using two vey experienced hands she stroked..... I heard a gasp and looked over at Sara who was still on all 4's. Hayley was behind her....Sara's skirt was above her waste. Hayley was taking Sara's panties off..... My wife arched her back and allowed Hayley to take control. Her panties were soon off.... Hayley didn't take her eyes off mine as her fingers slid into Sara's sopping wet pussy. I looked down just in time to see Hayley's mom encircle the swollen spongy head of my penis with her tongue...... I gasped as she kept slowly swirling her tongue around and around......
 
I was looking at a scene where my Mom was sucking our next door neighbours cock and his wife was on all fours in front of me....I tapped my Mom's ass and she caught my eye, winking, she took her mouth of his cock to say..."she needs what is in the second drawer down in my bedroom....I know you have watched us so dont be shy just go upstairs, get it and give it to her long slow and hard just like Daddy does to me". Mom had the dirtiest look on her face that I have ever seen
 
Back
Top