bi handjob buddies

or is it good to find a hard friend? 51 yo professional from the Lehigh Valley in PA, 610 18018. I have been entertaining the idea for a long time and almost had a friend but he got weird-ed out and while we are still friends, that will never happen. I find it difficult to even know when it is safe to broach the subject and since most of my acquaintances are through work or trade associations, pursuit could be hazardous. I am not desperate enough to do the parking lot, rest stop thing. I would like to find someone who would be open to some exploration. Hand jobs are a good start but what I really want is to give my first blow job and ideally to someone who is as inexperienced as myself.

I am not desperate enough to do the parking lot thing either but to have a willing open~minded partner to explore with...that is the goal...
 
Interested in learning from you

Most str. guys watching porn together in a relatively secure environment eventually will get to handjobs and then on to blow jobs. I think it is only a natural progression, and the only exceptions for me were when the other guy became uncomfortable and left BEFORE the handjobs started. Once we started stroking each other...like dominoes falling...LOL.

Interesting insight Webshooter69. I'd like to learn from you. :)
 
Hi. Yes I do think of it. If I am talking to a friend even about some porn they have watched. I will think of them sitting next to me and both of us start to rub each others crotch. Without saying a word. Just getting harder and harder, until we take out the others cock and start to jerk the other off.
 
hand job

Would love to hook with another guy to watch some porn and give each other a hand job!
 
ok, I know this thread is for guys, but since watching guys j/o is my fetish I couldn't resist...

you're exactly right..being open to new things and going outside your comfort level...

Someone on this thread mentioned they felt "safer" meeting a person on Lit than they would from CL. Well, I was looking for a couple of guys to indulge my fetish, with NO luck on Lit. So I did go outside my comfort zone and took a chance with CL and found two professional, intelligent men that I was able to vet. No regrets and so glad I was open to trying something different to get what I wanted!

unless you need to see them J/O in person there are plenty that will do it on cam for you.
 
I think this is a large part of it. While I can sit here and think about how great it would be, when reality starts to creep in it starts to seem more daunting. I think that the insecurities start to play in...........you start to worry about your weight, your cock size, your looks. Guys are just as insecure as women sometimes. Another part of it is the fear. We can sit here and say disease free, but there's no way to truly tell. Timing and location are always problematic. (add in the safety issue of meeting with someone unknown) I've cammed with a few guys, a few years back. I love the idea, but actually making it happen...............that's a different story. I would love to stroke someone else off, and feel him come all over and then have him do the same to me. There is a part of me that would like to move to the next step of sucking him off, and suck him dry but again, the disease issue rears its ugly head. I'm actually surprised that more connections don't happen here. I know I feel more confident about long-term posters here than I ever would from Craigslist.

If you worry about your size or looks or whatever, just go to an x-rated movie theater (they still exist in many places) and sit in the back row. When you start getting excited by what's on the screen, slowly unzip and begin stroking. Other guys will notice. If they like what they see -- and they will -- they'll come sit next to you and begin stroking themselves. Then they'll put a hand on your knee, or on your cock, and if you don't object they'll start stroking you -- proof positive that you meet their standards!

It's the mutual pleasure that keeps these theaters in business in the age of internet porn.
 
Mmm...sounds wonderful. But are there any such theaters in NYC anymore?

Don't think the theaters exists here anymore but there are JO clubs. Thinking about stopping by one someday soon. Anyone have any experience with NY Jacks? (I assume I am allowed to post about these types of clubs?)
 
might as well revive this thread and put my name into the hat


san diego here
 
I agree that it's "much easier said than done".
Lost count of how many times you chat with people that are into it. But finding someone you can trust and feel comfortable with in person is a much different animal.

I'd had mixed results in the past, the best was camming a few times with someone who was a friend of mine. We actually lived close by and cammed several times. But never actually progressed to in person. Really miss having that connection with someone.

It's been a long time since those days, and I constantly look for and try to find someone to make that connection with.
 
I struggled with the desire to do this for years, couple of visits to Adult Video places where successful but not what I was looking for, then discovered a gay spa and that gave you the opportunity and the chance to visit with your partner before engaging in sexual play, but about 90 miles from home so I was limited to time to get away to visit.
Still not what I was looking for about a year ago was out of town and had the chance to attend a party at a hotel room. Four hours of sexual play with who ever you where attracted to. About 25 guys visited during the three hours I was there, couple of really nice play mates and a fun time. Great JO fantasy stuff for later. On the way home wondered why not try setting up a group like this. Started in January had 7 guys lots of fun, we are now up to about 25 regulars but we average about a dozen. Mixed ages and appetites. Still not what I am looking for really would like to have a friend with benefits kind of situation but that takes time to develop. Found one fellow that would be fun to become a regular with but he too is 60 miles away.
One thing I have learned you can want this kind of fun all day long, but you have to become intentional about making it happen. Almost ever obstacle is surmountable if you work at over coming it. Yes I do have a wife of 40 years and still like being with men.
Best of luck to those who are willing to go after what you want.
 
I'm glad someone bumped this thread.... A group jo sounds interesting but a one on one buddy thing would be awesome
 
Back
Top