The Blackest of Nights (Closed)

Mirima was finding it hard to think when the demoness told Arkana that she could go. She leaned over and whispered to her friend to let her father know that she would be home late, and then motioned her to get going. Arkana whispered back asking if Mirima was sure, and the noble elf nodded.

As Arkana got up and left though Lexica groaned softly as her little elf continued to suck and lick at her own dripping pussy, though as Kyalia had such a lewd and lusty request, the demoness grinned and looked over to the elf.

" Come here... don't be afraid, I don't actually bite, not unless you like that."

She giggled and continued to shift and grind her hips, making sure to let Kyalia have as much of her mistress as she wanted. Mirima gasped though as the demoness said that, and she was about to decline when the demoness fixed her with that seductive look, and Kyalia could see Mirima bite her bottom lip though she did get up and move over to the two women. She couldn't help but admire the large breasts on her friend, not to mention the black demonic markings... she found them exotic and alluring!

Lexica grinned though and placing the hand that had rested on Kyalia's stomach over to the lovely blue mesh that was Mirima's dress, she curled her claws and carefully cut the material away. Mirima was about to protest, this was one of her favorite dresses when the demoness placed her palm onto her bare smooth toned stomach and a surge of pure indescribable pleasure rolled through her.

" Ohhhh nooooo..."

Mirima grunted out even as she slid to her knees, and Lexica took advantage to move that hand to the elf's multi colored shorter hair, pulling her into a deep breathtaking kiss. All the while she skillfully kept Kyalia right on the edge, and with Mirima kneeling so close to her friends head, Kyalia could see through the sheer blue material as Mirima came beautifully from the demonesses kiss.

Breaking it though Lexica grinned as she could see that the elf was fully within her control for now, and so she grinned.

" My little Kyalia wants you to taste her. Crawl between her legs."

She grinned as the elf moved easily under the command, and to Kyalia her mistress simply spoke within their bond.

" Oh she's going there... she's under my control for now, we will have to see if she's a good prospect for a pet..."

She watched Mirima lean down and the elf even took a moment to blow hot air onto that soaking swollen pussy before she gently latched her lips just below Lexica's curling and twisting fingers, the elf's tongue licking tentatively at her friends pussy. Lexica described everything to Kyalia, but with that she firmly rubbed that spot as she commanded.

Cum for me.

As she said that though this time there wasn't an electrical sensation through her, instead the tips of her fingers which had retracted their claws sent pure demonic energy straight into Kyalia's G-spot, shocking her into the most explosive orgasm of her life!
 
Kaylia writhed and groaned as her need rose to heights she couldn't imagine, she could see the hunger in her friends eyes as she watched on. That hunger aroused Kaylia more as her eyes rolled shut with anticipation while she kept feasting on her Mistress. She loved how Lexica tasted and she couldn't get enough... didn't want to get enough.. She could drink down this demons juice all night long if allowed to.

"Thank...... you... Mistresssss..."

Kaylia moaned and gasped with the light breath blowing on her pleading pussy. Raising her hips higher towards her tormentors the second Mirima made contact with her tongue. It was oddly enough much softer and more intimate than how Jyala ever felt. It made Kaylia want her more, want to keep her by her side at all times, to never let her friend slip through her fingers again.

More and more it was becoming increasingly difficult to hold back, let alone of think of the shyness she had moments ago. Just when she was about to start begging for permission to cum, she had been given the command to do so. There was a couple of seconds where Kaylia tensed up, letting it build for a moment longer until she couldn't.

Her head rolled back against the pillow as her entire body arch, so much that it lifted Lexica up some as she came hard for them. Kaylia came so hard that she couldn't scream and she couldn't help clawing into Lexica's hips, not enough to break skin surprisingly. Yet, it was more than enough to let Lexica know the extent of the orgasms intensity as Kaylia bucked and writhed for them both.
 
Mirima had missed her friend dearly... but she had honestly thought that she would never see her again, so this was honestly truly a blessing! As Lexica took hold of her mind to submit her, the demoness grinned into the elf's lips as she could feel that the elf's arousal was already rising to her own needs, but as Mirima nodded submissively and crawled around between her friends legs, for a moment she did take a moment to admire the hairless slit which was spasming around her mistresses fingers.
 
Lexica was mewling and moaning, she grinning as she felt her little seer's tongue licking over her slit and clit, her hips rolling happily as she moaned and sighed. Honestly, the demoness thought that she would more than likely spend a good amount of her day with Kaylia's face and tongue between her legs. She grinned as Kaylia thanked her, though her own mind spoke back.
 
" Oh my little slut... she missed you so... I can feel her secret desires for you."
 
Jyara had always skillfully touched and pleasured Kaylia, but now, as Mirima's tongue gently touched and licked, as Kaylia's hips lifted Mirima's strong fingers slide beneath her friends ass, helping to hold her up as she groaned softly, her sounds vibrating as she moaned and mewled, Kaylia's excitement tasted even better than Mirima had ever imagined!
 
Lexica giggled and groaned as her little oracle's body rocking and lifting her up. Her thighs tightened as she rode her little elf and even as Mirima saw Kaylia cumming SO hard she felt her own nipples painfully hard in her dress not to mention her spasming pussy oozed at the experience she was being put through. She didn't fight it at all, instead as Kaylia came explosively, Mirima moaned and drank her friends cum as fast as she could, she licked as much as she could, though Lexica's fingers kept working at that lovely pussy relentlessly.
 
" Oh that's a good girl... she's so hungry for you... she's licking you all up and is SO flushed."
 
Lexica grinned and simply rode her little elf's face, though slowly she did pull her fingers out, and lifting them to her own lips she licked them clean with a delighted moan, watching as her new pet to be was avidly licking and eating her friends pussy out. She didn't let Kaylia out from under her just yet... she wasn't sure whether Kaylia was ready for that or not!
 
This last orgasm had Kaylia floating on air as the fear completely left her, all she knew is that she wanted more. So much more and only her Mistress can permit it, is the only one who can provide her with more.

"I wish to kiss her... I want her to taste you from my lips... Please.. Mistress I wish to kiss both of you..."

Kaylia for some reason was desperately wanting to be kissed, to feel that intimacy she has always wanted. Deep down she knew that demons did not share human emotions, that humans were just toys to them. Yet, that didn't mean Kaylia couldn't feel something towards her... And this connection between them only made those feelings stronger.

At first she tried to play it off as a virgins first time crush, that natural attachment a virgin feels to the one that claims her. Yet, in this very moment, Kaylia knew it went deeper than that, her feelings for this demoness were growing stronger by the second. Although, she couldn't tell if it is Lexica's doing that she feels this way, or if the feelings were true. All she really wanted to know is that she wanted to be this demoness' perfect little toy.
 
Lexica shifted her hips a bit further, just pushing her sopping wet pussy onto her little elf's face and even as she admired the rise and fall of her little oracle's chest, she chuckled as those words came through the mark. She was more bemused by Kaylia's clear feelings, and yet as Kaylia asked it, her mistress did lift up, pushing her weight onto her knees she easily pushed herself onto her hooves before she turned and looked down with satisfaction at the glazed and VERY soaked face of her little elf.

Lexica wasn't 'doing' anything, she didn't need to. Her powerful aura, the fact that she took care of her pets and the fact that she was very protective of them was enough for any mortals will to crumble. As Kaylia's hips lowered though Mirima looked up to her with a glazed and lusty look on her face. It was clear that the demoness HAD taken some control of the elf, though Lexica spoke.

" Don't worry, I didn't actually take over her mind, I just... loosened the reigns of her self control."

She purred with a grin, though Mirima just moaned and kissing up Kaylia's soft smooth belly, she paused to lick and nibble on Kaylia's breasts and nipples but climbing up and over her she had a soft smile on her lips, though Lexica grinned.

" Tell her the truth now... how much you missed her..."

though really the demoness didn't even have to, Mirima moaned softly and leaned in for a quick little kiss to Kaylia's nose.

" I never forgot you... I always worried you'd never return."

She admitted, though as she got a taste of the demoness she moaned to herself and licked it right off Kaylia's face, her face so flushed as their mistress watched on with a definite smile of satisfaction. They would both do just fine... her Kaylia had a good taste in pets!
 
Kaylia watched her friend intently while writhing and squirming towards the attention that Mirima gave. Almost on instinct, Kaylia reached out and ran her fingers through the short silky hair of her friend. It was strange to have her give this kind of attention, even more strange as she licked her face. Though, Kaylia couldn't complain too much.

"You know me, I always resist sooner or later... It took me a while to come back.. I told you once, you can't get rid of me that easily."

Kaylia giggled as she gripped into that hair and pulled her friend back a little, unsure of where the slight dominance came from. Yet, she knew what she wanted from Mirima and with that, she kissed those soft lips with a passion she's never shown anyone else.

With that kiss, Kaylia pulled Mirima more on top of her, both of them laying down of the floor. To Kaylia's surprise, she raised her knees up between Mirima's legs and parted them. Both of their legs spread lewdly apart for her Mistress. Meanwhile, Kaylia's fingers were working on the laces of Mirima's dress, wanting to feel more of her flesh against her own.

"If you stay with me... I promise I will not leave you again... I hated being apart from you for so long.."

Kaylia whispered in between the kisses, struggling to get some of the laces undone as she couldn't see them.
 
Mirima moaned softly to herself, scared to admit her feelings, and yet her desires were up to the fore front, unable to be held back by her usual cool demeanor. She had always known that Kaylia liked her, but her secret admission was that she liked her as well. Taking her time to swirl her tongue around Kaylia's hard nipples, she was soon licking their mistresses cum off her friends face.

She did nod to Kaylia's words, though as Kaylia gripped her hair, Mairma moaned to herself, her back arching slightly as she felt the hold and reveled in it. Marima mewled and whimpered and yet submitted to her own desires so openly, though even as she was pulled up, she squirmed a little bit, though as she felt Kaylia opening her legs with her knees she shuddered.

Lexica was watching the little interaction between the two women curiously, though seeing how Kaylia was struggling with the ties, she reached down and using her claws she carefully cut the laces, letting Kaylia strip her friend, Mirima lifted up willingly, her lush full breasts bounced free, she lewdly held open as a shudder ran through her full of excitement.

Lexica grinned but was sliding her hand down to her own slit, and murmuring those demonic words her cock begun to grow, Mirima looking to Kaylia as she nodded. Mirima moaned and shuddered as she was utterly displayed for the demoness, and yet her pussy was spasming, clenching on nothing, wanting nothing more than to have more pleasure with Kaylia!

" I hated being away from you as well Kaylia... Oh god what is that?!"

Lexica grinned though she looked to the pair of women displayed. She considered just taking Kaylia again but she stroked her own hand over her cock as she regarded them.

" What do you think Kaylia? should I claim her as mine? Once I do so she is stuck with me... so you had better be sure."

The look in Mirima's eyes decided it though... she never wanted to be away from her best friend ever again!
 
Last edited:
Kaylia felt a tiny pinch of jealousy towards the question Lexica had asked, wondering if the demon would find Mirima more pleasurable. Though she looked into her friends eyes and saw nothing but love there.

"Yes Mistress I am sure.... I wish to keep her close this time..."

Kaylia smiled and pulled Mirima into a another kiss, not really giving her a chance to think about what Lexica is about to do. Though Kaylia couldn't help the nipping of that jealousy, she wasn't about to let it ruin this moment. She did love Mirima with all her heart and knew that she herself belongs to the demon.

The only way this jealousy would get out of hand is if Lexica did start putting Mirima above her. Something that only time would tell and until then, Kaylia decided to enjoy this reunion with her best friend. The outside world faded from thought, all her lust and focus went to Mirima and her Mistress. The only two people that matter most in her life right now.

"Please Mistress... Claim her... I want to see and feel her cumming on your cock Mistress.."

Kaylia smiled when seeing the shock filling her friends eyes and kissed her before she could speak.
 
Oh Kaylia had already proven that she would be the pillar of the demonesses harem… and it was clear that Lexica was more than likely going to collect her own harem with time. The fact that the demoness even asked whether she should or not should have spoke much more to the priority that Kaylia had over her friend. Mirima’s mewls and whimpers were drowned out by her moans as Kaylia kept her mouth busy. She almost felt as though she was drowning in her desires, but this was something that she would happily drown in for all eternity.

Lexica giggled as she watched the dominant side that her little Kaylia had, and if Kaylia thought that Lexica hadn’t felt her jealousy through the mark, she was more deluded than the demoness would have thought. Moving to the women though she grinned and seeing the spasming pussies before her, she knelt between the elf’s spread legs. Even as she leaned over Mirima though and her huge breasts rubbed against Mirima’s back, she looked right into Kaylia’s eyes and grinned.

” Don’t worry my little Kaylia… you will remain my favorite… besides, I still need to train your ass.”

She teased, though lining up her ridged demonic cock with Mirima’s slit, she grinned triumphantly as she touched the smooth tip to the elf’s pussy slit. Lining JUST right, she placed one hand onto the nape of Mirima’s neck, the other planted on the ground beside them as she shifted her hips side to side.

” Don’t let her out of the kiss… I want you to feel every scream.”

She purred, though with that she drove brutally forwards, the elf’s screams indeed going straight into Kaylia’s mouth as Mirima’s entire body tensed, thrashed uselessly and as Mirima’s cunt was drilled by that inhuman cock she instantly came, her back arching, and yet the demoness held her in place, forcing her lips to Kaylia’s.

Like Kaylia, Mirima’s arms began to develop the same black markings, however Unlike Kaylia, Mirima’s chest didn’t develop the same marking as Kaylia had… Kaylia was Lexica’s first, and would always be in higher standing than any other that the demoness would take. That didn’t mean that there wasn’t a link from the demoness to the elf, it simply meant Kaylia was more special!

As soon as the mark appeared Lexica moaned and grinned, she linking Mirima and Kaylia’s pleasure together, Kaylia feeling every single thrust as though it was piercing her own pussy, even though it wasn’t. The cock dominated both women in it’s own way, though Lexi grinned as she watched them dissolve into their own states of cum sluttiness.

It was about an hour that the demoness took pity on the elf and came inside her, Mirima unable to even scream as she came for what she was sure the thousandth time… and yet even then she was whimpering happily, she limply holding onto Kaylia, her nails scraping EVER so slightly over Kaylia’s sides, she never wanting to lose Kaylia again!

Lexi grinned and simply slid out, the demonic cock disappearing as she headed inside, leaving Mirima and Kaylia together… though as Mirima somewhat came back to reality… she couldn’t stop her shaking physically, she felt as though she were wrung out from head to toe!
 
It stunned Kaylia for a few moments to feel the pressure of the cock as well, it wasn't nearly the same. Although it certainly did the job it intended to do as Kaylia reached her first orgasm, both girls stealing each others screams through the kiss. Time was lost to them both as they writhed and danced against each other. Eventually, Kaylia strained to breathe and move as Mirima fell fully on top of her from weakness.

Both of there were panting and whimpering as Lexica finally gave Mirima mercy by pulling out and walking off. Slowly and carefully Kaylia rolled them onto their side, both shivering from the after glow of their orgasms. Mirima had the full true effect of the pounding cock though, making her more weaker than Kaylia was.

Once Kaylia gained some her senses back and got her breathing under control again, she helped Mirima crawl to the bed. It wasn't that Kaylia wanted her to crawl, more to the point that her legs were just too weak to actually walk and crawling was so much more easier. Once in bed though, Kaylia made sure she was tucked in under the covers, trying to get her warm again while Mirima rested.

As soon as she was taken care of, Kaylia went to search for Lexica finding her easy enough pouring some wine into a glass. Kaylia also noticed that she was shifting into a more human like form. Coming up from behind Lexica, she trailed her nails down Lexica's spine and smiled at the reaction. Though she didn't do anymore and decided to pour herself some wine, picking at some meat and cheese.

"I take it Mirima pleases you? She was always a flirt in her own way growing up. I imagine she is very passionate these days though."

She smiled while looking over at Mirima sleeping with a smile teasing her lips. Kaylia did still feel bad for not coming home sooner to her. Yet, there was nothing she could have done at the time they watched Kaylia like a hawk in those days.
 
With the link between the marks that were now on Mirima as well as Kaylia, Lexica could do quite a few fun things to them if she so desired. For now though she used just a linking to allow her little Kaylia to enjoy the sensations her friend was receiving, and even as they both struggled to breathe, Mirima's head fell beside Kaylia's, her jolting cries and whimpers echoing into Kaylia's ear though they were both taking it together.

Lexi's cum only burned Mirima's senses even further, a last squirting orgasm ripping from her as the demoness stood and giving a satisfied smile to them both, she left them to re-connect. After all they had apparently been apart for quite some time. It made Lexica think of a few allies that she had had back in the day... she would have to figure out who was still around, and who was still loyal. That would require a trip to the demon realm, so it wasn't something very high on her list of priorities right now.

She glanced over when she heard movement and giggled slightly to herself as Mirima was crawling to bed. Mirima climbed up and almost instantly fell asleep, the toll of the demon's claiming of her just as tiring as it had been for Kaylia the first time. As Kaylia made her way over Lexica was certainly shifting her form. The bonuses of being a demoness of pleasure, she could choose any female form she liked, though she tended to enjoy her white hair, and as such as she shifted, the white hair remained. Her hooves and horns completely dissapeared, the same marks Kaylia wore on her arms appeared on Lexica's however Lexi's markings were inlaid with gold linings, which only cause them to shimmer nicely. She remained a taller woman, though some of the same lines extended up her neck and stopped just along her jawline near her ears.

As she poured the wine though and set the glass down, she arched her back in delight when Kaylia stroked along her spine with her nails, though she turned and studying the sleeping elf, Lexi grinned.

" Oh yes, she pleases me... and it seems that she brings out your own subdued desires for control as well."

She purred, her markings continuing down the outsides of her legs and stopping just above her ankles. She was stunning in this form, it a mix of human and elf, demonic with the markings and yet undeniably feminine. She mentioned Kaylia's own desires for domination mostly to see what her little elf had to say. There was no point in denying it though, because they both knew that it was true.
 
Kaylia wanted to deny what she was saying to be false, that she had real dominance within her. Though, after looking back towards Mirima on the bed, thinking of what they did not very long ago. Of course that only brought out a deep blush to her cheeks as she turned back towards Lexica.

"I think it was mostly out of jealousy Mistress. I don't know the first thing about being in control of someone else. My nature is to obey what others require of me, nothing more. It is how I've been raised and trained."

The desire is there of course, something she has always been curious about. Yet, with the path that her life took, she never had the chance to explore that certain path. Running away all time is really her only way of maintaining some sense of control over her life.

"Anyway, how can I be dominate if I can't produce.... the male parts that you grow? The only way I can give either of you pleasure is with my mouth and that is a form of submission ... is it not? I can't very well dominate with just my tongue."

After saying all that, her blush grew deeper when realizing exactly what it is she said. Though shaking her head and taking a deep breath, she walked over to her closet, taking a slight glance towards the gold in Lexica's markings. Kaylia didn't have much to wear that had gold in it, silver and blues were mostly her colors of choice.

"I apologize Mistress.. What I said is out of place. It is how I feel though, yet I know I have much to learn as well. Please, forgive me."

Buried in the back of her closet she saw an outfit that she wore a very long time ago. If she remembered right it was some sort of costume party, she wore it to get her father's reaction. And it worked, he grounded her for two months after that party. Slowly she pulled out the golden dress and looked it over, holding it up to herself wondering if it even still fit. Though, it did embarrass her at the same time considering how revealing it actually is.
 
Lexica smirked in a knowing way to Kyalia, though as she said that it had been mostly out of jealousy the demoness simply sipped at the wine. She had to admit that she enjoyed elven wine the best, though as she considered Kyalia's training she nodded.

" Oh you may have been trained to be a tool, but I will not have such a weak pet."

She mused, though as Kyalia considered the lack of male parts, Lexi chuckled softly to herself in bemusement.

" You have not explored the depths of the link that my powers extend to you my little Kaylia.
If you wish to have your own cock with which to fuck with I will teach you how, and if not, well there is always fingers as well my little elf."


She admired Kaylia's firm athletic backside as she headed over to the closet, though as Kaylia apologized the demoness walked up and standing with her little oracle, she reached up and gently ran her fingers through the lovely ivory hair of her prime pet, she considered it as Kaylia pulled out the golden dress.

Stepping back to admire the look of it, she nodded easily as well.

" Yes... that one will do... see if it fits on you."

She purred, though she wasn't getting herself dressed just yet, she did want to explore this elven city with Kaylia as her guide, but first, she would enjoy watching her lithe little seer getting dressed up for her. Taking another sip of the wine, her eyes danced with delight and desire... she wouldn't let Kaylia hide her inner dominant desires for long, and things that in the past that would have been impossible would now be unveiled and possible.
 
Kaylia was a bit confused at the mention of being able to have her own cock through the mark. Within a split second she pictured herself with a cock, imagining what it would be to like to use on her Mistress or Mirima. Though, that kind of thinking just made her blush harder than ever and she tried to cover that desire. Using the dress as a distraction towards those thoughts.

"I wouldn't know what to do with one if I had the chance. I-I've heard some men can only last a few seconds. That would be my luck."

She smirked a little while looking at the dress one more time when hearing that Lexica liked it. For a moment she did consider putting it away to look for something a little more modest. Though, Lexica watched her as if she was expecting something. This in turn brought back that shyness as Kaylia looked at the dress one more, thinking of what her Mistress had just said. Wearing things like this should make a person proud and strong.... right? At least, that is something one could assume.

"I will try and learn how to be strong. It's just not easy sometimes when others tell you it is wrong for someone like me. But, I do wish to learn from you Mistress."

Kaylia slowly put the dress over her head attempting to make it somewhat sensual, allowing the dress to creep down the rest of her body until it caressed her ankles. Then adjusting it where it needed, it did have a tighter fit in the breast area, making the top part barely holding them in. Other than that, the dress seemed to fit her perfectly and she did a slow spin to show off how it looked from all angles.
 
Lexi grinned as she seemed so confused by the demonesses words, but it was true, and even as she clearly thought of the concept of such a thing, she was so easily readable that Lexica could tell that it was certainly something that she would teach her little oracle how to do. Even as she said that she wouldn't have any idea what to do with a cock the demoness grinned slightly.

" Oh for the first few times you would more than likely not last long at all..."

She mused, though she trailed her fingers over her little seer's arms, tracing her marks as she added gently.

" That's the fun part... you would train yourself to be able to use your cock... to turn Mirima into your willing submissive slut."

She purred though as Kaylia seemed to be at war with herself, the demoness stepped back and admired her little elf, watching her as she slid the dress on. The bust was certainly from a time when she wasn't as full there, but if anything it only showed her off even more. Even as Kaylia spun slowly for Lexica, the demoness nodded, though setting her own glass down she moved her hands over her own nude form before a sheer black dress appeared over her, a gold sash wrapping around her waist.

Offering her hand to Kaylia though she smirked ever so slightly as she let the little elf decide where they would go.

" Oh? and what would you like to learn from me?"

She was curious about her little elf. She had been bogged down and asleep for so long that it would take some time to re-connect to the outer plane, but she also felt something for the little elf. She didn't understand the small feeling she had, so she simply pushed it aside for now.
 
Kaylia looked back over at Mirima seeing that she is still sleeping, though did feel bad about leaving her. At the same time, she had a feeling that Mirima will be sleeping for a while. An hour with that cock pounding away at them would drain anyone to sleep for days. And Kaylia should know!

"I wish to learn how to be strong Mistress.... I guess.. to be allowed to find myself, the true me. To learn to be ... More like you. More like Mirima. Full of self confidence."

Lexica could tell that Kaylia did honestly feel lost in this world. Even after all her training to be the elves oracle and seer, Kaylia knew that isn't what her path truly is. She had always been looking for a way out and now she had Lexica. Of course she didn't know exactly where that path lead either. All she can do is hope that it is better than being locked in a cage seeing the future.

"I know that I am your pet... And I will accept that with pride... I am just tired of being everyone else's pet. That isn't who I am. Yet, I can't seem to find myself either."

She spoke while they walked out of the room. Kaylia wasn't too certain of where to start on this tour. Figured the best place to start would the main castle, showing her all the beautiful scenic views of the land, something Lexica probably hasn't seen in a long time.
 
Oh these lands had changed quite a bit, which was why the demoness let Kaylia lead them out. The elven castle remained the same, the pathways were familiar and yet different as well. It was as though she was re-discovering things. Lexica didn't feel bad for Mirima, she knew that the elf would be out for a while, and besides, the markings on her would allow Lexica to keep track of her.

As they traveled through the city though she nodded as she walked with her pet. Though she had to chuckle as Kaylia said that she wanted to be like her.

" Oh now careful, self confidence is fine, so long as you know that you are strong enough to back it up."

She mused, though as they came to the central fountain, she could see other elves looking their way. Lexica's demonic markings gave her away even in this form, but she didn't care. She was who she was and accepted that. She understood what her purpose was, which in her world was to gain power, and to hold her own lands. She had once held a manor and lands within the demon realm but that had been a long time ago.

Turning to her pet she smiled slightly and gently reached out, cupping Kaylia's chin.

" You want to be with women... you do not desire the touch of men."

She stated it with clear understanding, something which Kaylia herself had struggled with for many years Lexica was willing to bet. Yet her thumb moved and traced over her pets lips, teasing them gently, though not really, more caressing them.

" The other elves here will never approve, but tell me... do their thoughts and opinions truly matter? You are better than them. You can see into other dimensions, you can even glimpse the future. They should be jealous of you."

She purred though pulled Kaylia's lips to her own, kissing her gently, she took Kaylia's breath away before allowing her to guide her through the gardens and streets of the city, they moved to the outer edges and descending the steps, Lexica looked to her and nodded slightly to Kaylia's second words.

" Well then life will be simpler with me... you are mine and mine alone. I may share you with other women from time to time, but only when I am with you and to grow your experiences."

She mused, though the crashing water of the waterfall was lovely, Lexi studied her little pet as she shrugged ever so slightly.

" You must discover who you want to be for yourself."

She purred though circling down and around, they followed the river for a small while, though coming upon a clear and lovely lake, Lexi smiled and stretched her back ever so slightly, the moon light giving her a lovely aura and radiance. She settled down onto the log by the lake though, looking curiously up to Kaylia. the question became whether Kaylia even knew who she wanted to become eventually. Lexi was willing to bet the answer was no.
 
"No, I never had any interest in the touch of men. Even with my own kind, men have always frightened me. I have seen what the humans can do to females. I know how selfish they can be... ."

Kaylia sighed and fell silent for a few moments as they walked, a few things have changed even for her since she has been 'locked away' studying. For the most part everything remained the same considering fifty years is nothing to her kind. With Lexica teasing her lips and kissing her, Kaylia knew more than anything that she didn't belong with a man. Women always caught her attention the most and yet.....

"My path wasn't meant to lead in that direction though. I was always meant to remain pure. A partner of any kind would interfere with my visions. Or so they told me. I was never meant to find love, or have a family. That became my older sisters position."

For the most part though she walked in silence while considering everything Lexica had said, practically hanging onto every word as if it were the last words she'll ever hear. She didn't think anyone should be jealous of her really, being what she is meant a life in solitude and away from distractions of everyday life. To be locked away, not forgotten, yet not fully allowed to interact either. A life that Kaylia had always feared.

When they approached the lake, she did notice how beautiful her Mistress looked in the moonlight, yet her thoughts were too distracted. Looking at the lake, she decided to step into it, not really caring about the sheer dress she wore. When she got to waist height water, she leaned back and started to float on top of the water. The nighttime moths glowed and fluttered around her to get out of the way.

"I do not know who or what I am meant to be. I am obviously not pure anymore. I doubt you will allow me to live a life of solitude. There is a lot that I know of the world and yet I am still like a child exploring it for the first time. I know how to fight, yet I can not seriously kill... Part why I fell for that Dark One. I was ready to hurt her... yet.. I couldn't."

She looked up towards the moon, using it as some form of grounding point as her emotions started to rise more. One thing she hated the most is allowing these emotion to get the best of her, using what she knew to bury them deep and not let them show. Of course she didn't think of the markings giving her away, she just didn't want to show the hurt that burned at her.

"I feel as though I have no place in this world. Mirima has been my only true friend since childhood and even she was taken away from me. They could take you away from me if they really wanted to."
 
Lexica nodded as she smiled, listening to Kaylia, she at least knew herself enough to know that a male would not satisfy her, which many women denied within themselves, especially within the world that they lived within. That in itself took courage, whether she thought so or not.

As Kaylia mentioned remaining pure though Lexi thought on it. After all Kaylia's father had mentioned that the demoness would need to be a grounding force for the oracle... she was curious what would have been Kaylia's grounding had she never been claimed by a woman. She nodded though, tasting her pets lips she felt a sense of satisfaction as Kaylia melted and for that moment, the worries and doubts seemed to dissapear.

She may not think the others should be jealous of her, but those others didn't have her gifts, even if she resented them ever so slightly, though as she spoke about the world and remaining pure, the demoness let a leg trail down, her toes dipping into the water as she swirled her foot in the crystal clear water.

" Oh you're right... I won't be having you pure, but then again you don't seem to mind all that much."

She teased, though added gently.

" Your father said that I was to be a grounding force for you, and if that is the case perhaps you will be even stronger with me than if you were locked from the world hmm?"

She sighed though, and noticing how Kaylia floated and seemed to enjoy the glow of the moon, as Kaylia said that the elves could take Lexica away from her the demoness chuckled slightly.

" Perhaps if they had intervened when I first woke they may have been able to take me away from you, but I think even your father recognizes that we are meant to be together. For what purpose I don't know myself."

She mused, though she added.

" Now though... no, I have learned my lesson of betrayal very well, There will only be a few that I will allow to have my back, and if anyone were to try and take you from me my little Kaylia... I would destroy them."

She said it with such finality... such intensity that there was no doubt that she would do just that if anyone tried to take Kaylia from her or vice versa. She did think of something though.

" I have never shared an oracle's vision before though... I did visit an oracle once, but it was a long time ago and I certainly didn't see what they saw... I'm afraid you're stuck with me Kaylia."

She teased, though she could tell her little seer didn't mind that at all.
 
"Both father and I have seen you in visions throughout the years. I was too young when I first saw you though and yet I was never frightened of you. He never told me how he has seen you, yet seeing his acceptance of you, I suppose he has seen us together. My visions do not show my future, or anything that gives me indication of where I am meant to be."

Kaylia let herself sink into the water, fully dunking herself into it before coming back up to face Lexica for a moment. Wondering why her father would mention the whole grounding thing to her like that. She has gotten a little better with the training and has learned how to use water for such things. Yet, at the same time, she won't always have water, nor always be in water when the visions hit. Perhaps that is where her father was going when mentioning that.

"I am glad that you do not plan to keep me hidden away. I love exploring too much. Though, I suppose if we are stuck with each other, I guess the only thing left to do is to make the best of it."

Kaylia laughed while swimming up to Lexica and taking hold of her foot, at first acting all innocent and even kissed her foot. Though the next second she pulled hard enough to force Lexica into the water with her, while laughing and swam away before Lexica came back up.

"I guess if you are meant to make me stronger, then you will have to catch me first and see if that theory is true."

She stuck her tongue out playfully and swam a little further out to keep out of reach.
 
Lexica grinned as Kaylia let her know that she had seen her before. She imagined that it was from times in the past, though Lexica had been caged well before Kaylia was alive, so she figured that the little oracle would have seen some glimpses of the future. It only made her curious of what Kaylia had seen, but she didn't feel like broaching THAT subject just yet. Instead she grinned as Kaylia swam up to her, she wiggled her toes at her little elf.

" Oh yes... because it's SO terrible to be stuck with me as your mistress."

She teased, though within the next second she gave quite the loud eeping squeal as she was yanked off the log, and landing into the water she came up sputtering and laughing both at the same time. Wiping her hair out of her face she smirked as she tread water easily... though spinning about in a circle for a moment she let out a soft sigh.

" Oh I will certainly prove that it's true... besides, I want to test a theory."

She purred though diving into the water she swam right after Kaylia. She didn't say what her own theory was... but her little elf would find out once her demoness mistress caught her! Lexica went full out right away, not taking it easy on Kaylia at all, it was clear Lexi was intent on catching her little elf!

Each time she came up for air she would laugh, and though she could have used magic to catch Kaylia right away, she didn't... instead she physically chased her, hunting her little elf down with a determined look on her face!
 
Kaylia was a little confused and wondered what theory it is she wanted to test. Although, that confusion didn't last too extremely long as Lexica clearly charged towards her and Kaylia laughed harder. It actually has been a long time since Kaylia has had any real fun, let alone actually swim around like this. Normally it's just a small pond that didn't have much room, only allowing her to float in and nothing more. Out here, she felt free despite being a servant to a demon, in a lot of ways she truly didn't feel like a servant.

Kaylia swam in every direction she could to keep away, a couple of times Lexica almost caught her by the foot. Only to have that foot slip free when Kaylia did an alligator roll. However, Kaylia thought she was trying to be tricky and while Lexica was under water, Kaylia made the attempt to get out only her foot got caught on some roots in the water.

She went under water to try and free herself before having to resort to using magic. Although, it also gave Lexica plenty of time to catch up to her as well, which gave Kaylia little time to actually cast a spell. Luckily she did get free and when she came up for air again, she felt Lexica coming in quickly from behind her.
 
Oh Lexica clearly had something on her mind, but she wasn't going to share until she had caught her prey. Even as she heard Kaylia's laugh, it brought a smile to her face. She imagined that her little oracle hadn't had much fun in the past, which was definitely something that Lexica was going to change.

As the chase went on though Lexi did consider using magic to catch her prey... but she figured that if she did that it would take all the fun out of their little game! She felt moments of triumph when her fingers wrapped around her little elf's ankle, but then she would escape and the chase would be on again. Even as she came up for air and saw where her little elf had gone to she grinned and swimming up the water sloshed giving her away as Kaylia felt strong smooth feminine arms wrap around her, squeezing her tight.

" Got you..."

She grinned though, and even as she said that she turned her head and leaned in, licking and nibbling on the elf's neck as she didn't release her, instead she moved her hands to Kaylia's bountiful breasts and cupping them she squeezed them as well, holding her little elf as she moved her lips up to that long elven ear.

" I have this theory... that your powers get stronger when you're having orgasms. Since you're not going to be remaining pure, I'm thinking to enhance your powers we're going to need to get creative."

She purred out as she gave a small nibble to Kaylia's ear, she hadn't had her little elf in a while now... and besides Kaylia was her 'servant', so if Lexica wanted to pleasure her, Kaylia didn't really have much of a choice in the matter now did she?
 
Kalyia yelped a little and giggled at being caught, though she did struggle lightly to get away, the answer Lexica gave made her pause. Shivers danced up and down her spine as she felt the teasing of her ear and all fight was lost after that. Kaylia mewled softly and was putty in the demons hands.

"W-What makes.. you think that Mistress?"

Kaylia whimpered while struggling to not lose all of her senses right away. Sadly her ears and neck were her weakest spots and if used against her just right, she could easily cum. That is something she didn't want to happen right away though, even if she did enjoy being a cumslut for her Mistress.

"Creative?... What do you mean by that?... Why can I not just cum all over your... c-cock as you take me?"

Kaylia knew better though, the Dark One had a few good tricks up her sleeves. Yet, she knew it wouldn't be anything compared what a demon like Lexica can do. She was just hoping that it would be as simple as getting a good pounding. Anything else, Kaylia isn't too certain about!
 
Lexica grinned as Kaylia yelped, and even as she did struggle, Lexi certainly remembered how easily her little elf could be made into putty in her hands, though as Kaylia mewled and submitted so easily, Lexica grinned slightly.

" I have heard that oracles visions are usually just glimpses, shards of the future. I remember when I first took you in the ritual circle though... your visions were much stronger when you were cumming your brains out."

She teased, though even as Kaylia asked what Lexica meant by getting creative, the demon's nails flicked over the little elf's hard pink nipples even as she pushed a smooth thigh between Kaylia's legs, pulling her little elf back she practically had Kaylia sitting on her toned strong thigh.

" Oh you know the answer... to that... just as I do my little Kaylia... because it's more fun to be creative!"

She smirked as she said that, though she nibbled back to the nape of Kaylia's neck she gave her little elf a nice little bite there, sinking her teeth even so slightly into her pets skin, not enough to make her bleed, but certainly enough to make her cum all over her mistresses thigh.

" Besides... don't you want more than just being pounded into a half conscious state?"

Her nails dug into Kaylia's nipples, pulling and twisting the flesh even as she knew how sensitive her little elf was... and yet she didn't do much else just yet. She had some idea's... but first, she was going to take her time tormenting her little elf, making her crave more and more until she would beg for her mistress to do whatever she wanted to her!
 
Back
Top