Student Research (closed for cliteatingman)

lovelyluckygirl

Really Experienced
Irene tentatively knocked on her (x) professor's door. After taking several of his classes, they had developed a professional rapport and often met during his office hours to discuss related areas of study they both found of interest and her post-graduate school opportunities. Professor X had quickly learned that she was strapped for cash and accumulating debt from her student loans quickly, so when he informed her of his need for a test pupil in an upcoming study that was guaranteed a payout, she agreed to meet after office hours had commenced. Professor X had been very vague about the parameters of the experiment and was curious to learn more.

Her heart beat quickly in anticipation; in addition to her curiosity about the nature of the experiment itself, she was anxious about spending the time alone with her professor. They had never met outside of office hours, and after years of learning from him, Irene couldn't help but find her professor alluring: he was attractive, brilliant, and naturally charming. Irene was looking forward to spending time with him.

(Purposefully left his name and area of study blank, although I presume it has something to do with psychology et al.)

Professor Hugh Johnson was very glad he had chosen social psychology of human sexuality as his field of research. It permitted him to explore the darker fantasies of his mind in emotionally distancing academic prose and win great acclaim from his peers for his work. An unexpected benefit had been the tremendous overrepresentation of females in the discipline and the openness of students and pracitioners to explore as concepts worthy of study, ideas that woukd have just been dismissed as "sick" in other disciplines. Now he was pursuing his most audacious idea yet. Could he get a brilliant student to submit to ever greater sexual humiliation and could he succeed in publishing his conquest of her body and mind as research. Irene knocked. He said "Come in!"

Irene opened the door and peered inside to see Professor Jackson sitting at his desk. "Hi, Professor," she said happily, slipping into the seat opposite him, separated only by his desk. "I'm been looking forward to meeting with you; what's the study about?" she asked curiously.

Irene opened the door and peered inside to see Professor Jackson sitting at his desk. "Hi, Professor," she said happily, slipping into the seat opposite him, separated only by his desk. "I'm been looking forward to meeting with you; what's the study about?" she asked curiously.

Professor Johnson handed her a 50 page document explaining the study. The first 15 pages were a long literature review justifying the proposition that sexual humiliation of the human female was a worthy object of academic study. The review explored the Marquis de Sade's writings, the story of O, Foucault's History of Sexuality and all the scholars who had commented on these and many other works. Then came the study protocol. It described a pilot study that was to be done in which an honors student who had shown a keen interest in the psychology of sexuality was to be recruited and subjected to activity described in the protocol only as "treatment.". Her response to "treatment" was to be carefully observed and recorded. She was to receive free tuition and a generous stipend for each semester during which she participated. As Irene read, Professsor Johnson said "Any questions?"

Irene raised a brow, already intrigued at the large document depicting the study. She skimmed it, flipping past areas to read when she recognized familiar topics, like Foucault's History of Sexuality. She attempted to keep a poker face, but couldn't help but quip, "so you see me as an honors student with a keen interest in the psychology of sexuality? Not sure how to take that," as she flashed him a quick smile and continued reading. An arched brow raised again at the ambiguous word 'treatment,' and stayed raised as she spied the words 'free tuition' and 'generous stipend.'

Satisfied with what she had read, she closed the proposal and looked up at Professor Jackson. "I'm curious as to what 'treatment' will constitute, but I suppose that's left ambiguous on purpose," she noted with a wry smile. "Otherwise...when do I start?"

The professor handed her a consent form. "You can start as soon as you sign this.". It said, as part of this research I hereby consent to be subject to acts that would otherwise be understood as sexual abuse. I understand that in exchange for enduring these extreme acts, I will receive a scholarship equal to full tuition. In addition, my rent for any one bedroom appartment in walking distance of the University will be fully covered. I may submit all grocery bills, utility bills and restaurant bills for re-imbursement. There will be a generous budget for other expenses as well, but approval must be obtained in advance. I may refuse to consent to any particular sex act at any time. However, such refusal will constitute withdrawal from the study. If I withdraw prior to completion, I will be required to repay the University all expenses incurred on my behalf."

[again, sorry for the massive delay!]

Irene read through the consent form quickly, anxious to sign the form that would provide her with free tuition, room & board, and the stipend. She arched a brow at the mention of "acts that would otherwise be understood as sexual abuse" and "extreme acts," but forced herself to relax. It was a legit study, approved by the University; nothing would be extreme enough to cause severe bodily or emotional harm. At the mention of the rule requiring repayment of all expenses should she choose to withdraw from the study, she inhaled sharply at the thought. Regardless of what the study entailed, she would not withdraw. She couldn't.

She withdrew a pen from her messenger bag and signed quickly, handing the signed consent form back to Professor Johnson. "Now what?"

[again, sorry for the massive delay!]

Irene read through the consent form quickly, anxious to sign the form that would provide her with free tuition, room & board, and the stipend. She arched a brow at the mention of "acts that would otherwise be understood as sexual abuse" and "extreme acts," but forced herself to relax. It was a legit study, approved by the University; nothing would be extreme enough to cause severe bodily or emotional harm. At the mention of the rule requiring repayment of all expenses should she choose to withdraw from the study, she inhaled sharply at the thought. Regardless of what the study entailed, she would not withdraw. She couldn't.

She withdrew a pen from her messenger bag and signed quickly, handing the signed consent form back to Professor Johnson. "Now what?"

Professor Johnson rose and silently removed his pants and his underwear. His large endowment was semi hard. He looked at Irene and said, "I am sure you know what to do my dear. This is day one. We are starting with the basics."

Irene was stunned it was happening so quickly...and with her professor! She look down at his member, somewhat startled by its size, and looked back up at her professor.

"Professor Johnson...am I allowed to do this? I'm still taking your class!" she said, a little awe struck. She sank onto her knees and looked up at him, mouth slightly open as she waited for his reply.

Irene was stunned it was happening so quickly...and with her professor! She look down at his member, somewhat startled by its size, and looked back up at her professor.

"Professor Johnson...am I allowed to do this? I'm still taking your class!" she said, a little awe struck. She sank onto her knees and looked up at him, mouth slightly open as she waited for his reply.

According to the paper you just signed, I believe the approoriate word is REQUIRED!

Back