User Avatar Waiting for Moderation...Forever

is it appropriate to have your butt on here?i have seen worse but my avi doesnt show either?

I'm not sure, but that seems irrelevant since I'm actually trying to replace a butt picture (that has already passed moderation and has been publicly visible for almost a year) with one that is much tamer.
 
If you check my previous post where I attached a screenshot you'll see that there is no such function as "remove", you can only upload a new picture. You'll see the new picture as well and it is quite tame with no nudity.

Sorry, I missed that. :eek: Still, I can't see what the picture is being changed to but I'll accept your word it is not nude.

is it appropriate to have your butt on here?i have seen worse but my avi doesnt show either?

Yes it is, so called "soft porn" is okay while "hard porn" is not. Also, if you are talking about your forum avatar, it doesn't show until you reach 100 posts I think.

I don't believe you have an author's profile which is what M&M is talking about.
 
OK, this is probably a long shot but this happened with a poster regarding his profile pic on the forum side so it might be worth a shot. He was a long registered member but had not made 100 posts, however, the rules had changed after he registered and could not remove his profile pic until he had the 100 posts.

Now I know it's two servers but maybe it's a bug of sorts. Maybe get to 100 posts and see what happens?
 
Last edited:
OK, this is probably a long shot but this happened with a poster regarding his profile pic on the forum side so it might be worth a shot. He was a long registered member but had not made 100 posts, however, the rules had changed after he registered and could not remove his profile pic until he had the 100 posts.

Now I know it's two servers but maybe it's a bug of sorts. Maybe get to 100 posts and see what happens?

Can't hurt, I'll start chiming in on other threads for the hell of it ;)
 
Hi, I have more than 100 posts. I can't seem to find the "Upload avatar" button on my USER CP. I imagine its under profile, but nothing there.


Am i missing something? :) Thx ahead of time.



Montanos
 
The User picture field just appeared on CP. Maybe I simply had to give it some time. :)


Montanos
 
Update: i can change the bottom picture, aka "Current Picture" at will. This is nice, but that is 1 of 2 pictures and not the one that I'm interested in replacing.

Up at the top of the Main-Profile is the "User Avatar" and I recently just went ahead and uploaded a completely different (and g-rated) pic. It is waiting for moderation now, so hopefully that will reset the process and get through moderation.
 
Success! My terrible skyline pic is officially my avatar now. There is really nothing learned in all of this. All requests for help from Literotica went unanswered. There still is no good reason why the pic that I really wanted didn't pass moderation.The only thing you can do is try several different pics and see what makes it through.
 
Back
Top