Men who enjoy watching or listening to a woman masturbate

Men do uyou like watching or listening to a woman masturbate?


  • Total voters
    286
I definitely love watching my wife masturbate, whether she is using her hand, a dildo, or a vibrator. She has one hand working on her tits and the other on her clit. She really gets into it and has some great orgasms, always ending with her begging me to fuck her.
 
I definitely love watching my wife masturbate, whether she is using her hand, a dildo, or a vibrator. She has one hand working on her tits and the other on her clit. She really gets into it and has some great orgasms, always ending with her begging me to fuck her.

Ditto to that lit audio rocks..love tempest over there go try it out ...
 
So there is a thread for women who enjoy watching men masturbate. So guys now it is your turn.

I much prefer listening to her over watching. Whenever I watch my wife masturbating, there is an element of "performance", but when I eavesdrop, I get her genuine sounds. We mainly sleep in separate rooms, and a few years ago I hid a voice activated transmitter, the baby nursery type, under her bedside cupboard, and I had many nights listening to her whispering and groaning to orgasm with her vibrator and I loved it.
 
I have a partner who likes to masturbate when we’re in bed together, while I whisper filthy thoughts in her ear.
 
In my opinion I believe this is a given!?

I have never dated or been with a guy any period of time who had not want to watch me masturbate???

Being the " good girlfriend " I always accommodated their request!! I knew there'd always be a reward for me for being so sweet😉

What Saucy Minx said..
 
One of my go to searches when I looking for vids to watch for some masturbation (for myself) assistance.
 
hmmmm

i love listening to a woman masturbate, while i do the same....

but it seems so difficult to find her! if this sounds like fun, reach out to me on Skype

michael1966b
 
I like listening or watching. We had a great audio file thread going for a while with both men and women active on it. It just kind of died.
 
Two things I never run into

1. Guys who don't like to watch a woman masturbate

2 Guys who don't love a blowjob
 
Love watching a woman masurbate and hearing her moan, it is soo very erotic! Even better when we can masturbate together and watch each other.
 
Phone sex

This is why I love phone sex, hearing her get turned on, hearing her tumble over into orgasm, her shouting, groaning grinding it out.

That’s a turn on.
 
I got my wife to masturbate for me on our honeymoon. Unfortunately she has never done it again.
I love watching and hearing a woman masturbate. I can do that all day!!!!:D:D
 
My wife is anti masturbation. She says thats what i'm for. Which is true I guess. I love getting her to finger herself when we are doing a 69 then feeding me the juice on her fingers.

Back when I was younger I was in a long distance relationship and we had a lot of phone sex. Nothing turned me on more than when my girl at the time would put the phone down so I could hear how juicy she was when fingering herself
 
In my opinion I believe this is a given!?

I have never dated or been with a guy any period of time who had not want to watch me masturbate???

Being the " good girlfriend " I always accommodated their request!! I knew there'd always be a reward for me for being so sweet😉

The accomodating woman is always the sexiest woman you will meet
 
This is my biggest turn-on of all. I love listening to a woman getting herself off on voice chat. Listening to how she strokes, listening to her pleasure build. Then when she comes, my dick usually want to spit a tidal wave of come at that exact moment.
 
Back
Top