Women who like to watch men stroke

There is definitely something deliciously fun about watching a man's cock spurt cum and slowly drip down his penis ;)

Do you like to hear him cum too ?

Sound is *very* important imo. I could become just as aroused, if not more, by hearing a man's building moans and groans. I also have a real weakness for the sound of him wanking if lube is used. Wet, slippery fapping... :D

Sound is *very* important imo. I could become just as aroused, if not more, by hearing a man's building moans and groans. I also have a real weakness for the sound of him wanking if lube is used. Wet, slippery fapping... :D

I agree. The moaning and wet noises a woman can make from fingering herself or using a toy of some sort are almost better than the visual itself. I use cum as lube so it always makes noise.

Had a great time last night being watched by someone who posted here.
Starting to stroke again now.
If any women are interested in watching on skype or Kik, pm me for access...

I most definately enjoy watching a man stroke himself in front of me. I too find it a turn on. After a bit though for sure I'm going to take over for him.

I love being watched... recently had an FWB watch me stroke to orgasm in the shower... she tried twice to join me but I asked her (politely :) ) not to... she said it was so erotic having eye contact with each other during it.

Had a great time last night being watched by someone who posted here.
Starting to stroke again now.
If any women are interested in watching on skype or Kik, pm me for access...

she could PM me any time for the same...;)

For me it depends on the mood, moment, and person. I have a FWB who I love to watch stroke himself to me. Sometimes he just stands over me and strokes for a few minutes before even touching me. So much fun.

Watched and watching, mutually feasting our eyes, perfect symmetry of pleasure.

I'm always down to have someone watch me stroke, telling me what to do, encouraging me to climax or ordering me not to... watching my cum spill out over my hands and my cock.
Hearing their voice, seeing their body, a scv I orgasm.
Even better if they are older (I'm 38 and always had a sexual attraction to MILFs, cougars, and GILFS). And even better if I barely know them.
I get it's not everyone's cup of tea, though...

My wife doesn't enjoy watching men stroke, but she has given many handjobs to me and other men. She enjoys it if she is doing the stroking.

Having a woman watch me masturbate is such a huge turn on. I have had several partners watch as masturbate. I’ve also had several on kik and Skype and other live video means and it is amazing as well.

There is something erotic about what I am doing is turning on and exciting another woman.

Starting slow. Building up to a rhythm until cumming hard. Exploding on oneself and dribbling down my hand cock and balls.

That’s amazing.

I am thinking of Starting a new group on Kik.
The group will be structured to have 3 times the women as men, and will have the purpose of the women choosing which guy they wish to watch. That guy will then provide a show for any women who happen to connect and will stroke as he is told by the women...

Would people here be interested?

We will only start it if there is a minimum of 6 women

The group will be structured to have 3 times the women as men, and will have the purpose of the women choosing which guy they wish to watch. That guy will then provide a show for any women who happen to connect and will stroke as he is told by the women...

Sounds like a great idea if you can get enough willing women to join in

Got 2 girls here with me who are very interested and they are now contacting other friends for more opinions. It's a great idea and we hope it cums off!

Back