A Journey In Vulnerability

That is what they say. And I hope my pictures convey what my words fail too. Thanks for posting :cathappy:

surprisingly your words supplement the awesome pictures well
I think you look beautiful and write better than most

For having no technical knowledge of what makes a good photo. I would say you NAILED IT !! Seriously good lighting.. And on a very sexy subject.
Great work.
Thank You

For having no technical knowledge of what makes a good photo. I would say you NAILED IT !! Seriously good lighting.. And on a very sexy subject.
Great work.
Thank You

Thanks! All credit goes to the magic of filters and luck, lol. But I’m happy with that. :cathappy:

Great answers!

Favorite character from both universes?

The original Han Solo, because the new Han Solo is not Harrison Ford, therefore it is not Han Solo, lol. And I can’t pick a Marvel fav. Sometimes Cap, sometimes Ironman, sometimes Black Widow, just because she’s so badass! :cathappy:

The original Han Solo, because the new Han Solo is not Harrison Ford, therefore it is not Han Solo, lol. And I can’t pick a Marvel fav. Sometimes Cap, sometimes Ironman, sometimes Black Widow, just because she’s so badass! :cathappy:

Good call on both! Han and Black Widow are especially telling of your character, both put themselves out there without super powers, making them and yourself awesome! Though I guess you could say your body has the ability to influence others, like the Jedi mind trick ;-)

Favorite villain from both?

Good evening beautiful people! Hope everyone's day was good!

Mine was a struggle, I won't lie. I woke up with a headache due to some bad weather in the area today, and it persisted all throughout my day. Add to that a long, and somewhat unproductive work day, and I was feeling a bit drained.

What did I do to cheer myself up you ask? I took a photo(or 20) for you all! I titled this post trial and error because if there was a level below amateur for something, that's what I'd be at photography, lol. So when I say 20, that's probably an understatement. But here is the one I liked the best! :cathappy:

The photo is good. Love the see through aspect, that hides as much as is visible.

The photo is good. Love the see through aspect, that hides as much as is visible.

Thank you! I thought it was a good metaphor for how we can sometimes think we know someone from seeing the little bit of themselves they put out there, but there is just as much they may keep hidden. Plus, it felt sexy, lol. :cathappy:

Tgif

Hey, hope everyone is having a fun Friday! I’m at work thinking about my weekend off, and watching the clock until 5!

But I did want you guys to know something: I wore the lace vest featured in last night’s photo to work today, and it’s been hot thinking about how I had it against my bare skin last night! :cathappy:

Hey, hope everyone is having a fun Friday! I’m at work thinking about my weekend off, and watching the clock until 5!

But I did want you guys to know something: I wore the lace vest featured in last night’s photo to work today, and it’s been hot thinking about how I had it against my bare skin last night! :cathappy:

And thus began her life of workplace arousal and taking photos in the restroom to get her through the day ;-)

Oh yes, work place pics.....let the fun begin!

You little devil you. By the end of the day, you will be wet and wanting with the thoughts of you wearing revealing clothes under your work attire.

Loved the lace outfit and what it did and didn't show.... ;) I am very much of the opinion that the mind needs to be teased just as much as the physical body does and I am looking forward to seeing how sarcastic your wit is and how you allow yourself to become vulnerable. Take your time and explore at your own pace, lovely lady. There are definitely people who prefer a woman who isn't a size 2 and has some curves !! :cattail:

Good evening beautiful people! Hope everyone's day was good!

Mine was a struggle, I won't lie. I woke up with a headache due to some bad weather in the area today, and it persisted all throughout my day. Add to that a long, and somewhat unproductive work day, and I was feeling a bit drained.

What did I do to cheer myself up you ask? I took a photo(or 20) for you all! I titled this post trial and error because if there was a level below amateur for something, that's what I'd be at photography, lol. So when I say 20, that's probably an understatement. But here is the one I liked the best! :cathappy:

Very delightful picture. Revealing, yet not revealing.

And thus began her life of workplace arousal and taking photos in the restroom to get her through the day ;-)

We can only hope! Workplace arousal, images, and more are always fun

Oh yes, work place pics.....let the fun begin!

You little devil you. By the end of the day, you will be wet and wanting with the thoughts of you wearing revealing clothes under your work attire.

You all are too funny! It was an interesting day to say the least. Every time I was complimented on my outfit, I just kept thinking "If only you knew.."! Lol

I feel I should clarify: I was wearing black pants and a black top with the green lace over the top. Just for all those mental pictures I'm sure your making. :cathappy:

Loved the lace outfit and what it did and didn't show.... ;) I am very much of the opinion that the mind needs to be teased just as much as the physical body does and I am looking forward to seeing how sarcastic your wit is and how you allow yourself to become vulnerable. Take your time and explore at your own pace, lovely lady. There are definitely people who prefer a woman who isn't a size 2 and has some curves !! :cattail:

Thank you! It's a shame sarcasm doesn't always come through in print, because I am being sarcastic to some extent 99% of the time. I appreciate the encouragement. :cathappy:

Back