H. Y. E. Been seen nude in public

I've been to nudist beaches quite a few times, but there again it is expected there.

When I lived in a flat I often used to sunbathe in the nude on my balcony, which I thought was unseen. Then one day I was talking to my female neighbour when she started talking about the "nice view" from her window, to cut a long story short she was able to see me sunbathing and liked the view. After that we sunbathed together a few times.
 
my confessions on this are kinda boring....

I was giving my ex a bj in his car, in what we thought was a disused car park in broad daylight. someone tapped on the window and suggested I finish him off elsewhere as they needed to lock up.

I was bouncing up and down on another exs cock in a club toilet and a bouncer knocked and asked us to leave.... pretty dull really
 
In my backyard yard several times at the old house. Was almost caught by some Jehovas Witnesses once.

Have also does once in a public park, in a wooded area. One more time, I was doing a night photography shoot of a popular bridge and decided to shed my clothes. There were condos on the hill behind me. Fun times.
 
Yes. My wife and I use to model nude for life drawing classes. And we've accidently been seen nude sunbathing or skinny-dipping off the beaches near Panama City Beach (we weren't the only ones). At the extreme end of a barrier island in North Carolina and in a remote primitive campsite, in one of the numerous National Forests in California (which took four-wheel drive to get to, and we were the only ones there except a forest service employee and he wasn't complaining) and out in the deserts with other off-roaders. We also wandered out of the boundaries of a nude beach north of Santa Barbara once, the signs were down. :D
 
I've been sunbathing before on the beach and after casually removing my bikini top I've tried to slyly also remove my bottoms. And I've managed it before, but I've also been seen.

Once some years ago I was in Hyde Park in London with some friends, consuming alcohol and being mishevious, and I was dared to slip off my dress and run around
I did, and needless to say I was seen
 
A friend and I used to take his boat out after school. We had two girls (one our age and one older) who would go along. Often my friend and I would get nude and go swimming . We would stand in the boat and ask the girls to go swimming but they said they would rather watch us dive and swim. Nice days. I sail often in the nude and have had fishermen tell me they all stay back a ways.
 
I would enjoy being at a nude beach. Wish there was one near me. I enjoy being nude in parks, on a boat or just walking wooded trails.
 
Seen nude

Seen nude dozens of times by plenty of women at Blind Creek Beach ( nude beach )!
 
I forgot about this incident until just now.

Years ago, I was living above a dance studio on Aurora Ave. in Seattle. At that point in time, hookers worked that area. You will still see some but not as many as back then.

It was around 2:00 am. It was a hot night and my trash began to smell foul. I decided to take it out. I can't remember what I had on my feet. Some kind of slippers or shoes because the blacktop came right up to my building and there was gravel alongside and behind the building. I had on nothing but a Benneton brand, oversized yellow T Shirt. I had two partially filled garbage bags. Why two? I don't know now. Just remember there were two.

I walked out my front door and the wind picked up, forcing my T Shirt up over my head. I was totally naked except for whatever was on my feet.

The bar traffic was letting out. I know I was seen by many, based on them honking. I couldn't see a thing as the shirt was totally over my head. I put one bag in front of me and one behind, then pressed myself as close to the building as I could and ran!

I couldn't let go of the bags lest they blow away. I just soldiered on, somehow found the trash can, pulled down my shirt, then walked all the way around to the other side of the building as if nothing had happened.
 
Mmm a few times I have. The first was in high school when things were getting steamy with a boyfriend in the baseball dugout. I wasnt completely naked, but I was topless when we got caught by a guy on the grounds crew. Thankfully, he let us go without getting us in trouble, but I like to think it was because of being able to see my tits. ;)

And I'm not sure if I've been seen doing this, but whenever I'm horny on a long drive, I take off my bra and have a little topless fun on the highway.
 
As I was playing with myself in a small park yesterday, I noticed two 20 something ladies watching and smiling. I finished so they could watch the cum shot and left in a hurry.
 
Like many of those replying - I've been seen without a stitch on by plenty of other people at nudist beaches. I've also been caught skinny dipping in other places a few times.
 
Yes but mostly in beaches in Europe. I’ve tried going topless in Asia but it was mostly a no-no
 
overwhelmingly, the response is positive. moreover, the constant desire to communicate, to stand beside. I'm sensitive to phones. But, again, in most cases I find understanding.
 
At nude beaches and a nudist resort, yes.
And at a sex club massage party.
 
Back
Top