Confessions: What Are Yours? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT one of my co-workers asked me last night if my husband and I were swingers and I lied and answered 'yes' just to see where the conversation might go next.

IACT I'm really looking forward to work tonight because the elevator opened and our conversation was interrupted right after she said, "Oh good, I thought so" and we didn't bump into each other again.
 
ICT that I can't wait to hear if you bumped into each other tonight, and if it goes anywhere

ICT one of my co-workers asked me last night if my husband and I were swingers and I lied and answered 'yes' just to see where the conversation might go next.

IACT I'm really looking forward to work tonight because the elevator opened and our conversation was interrupted right after she said, "Oh good, I thought so" and we didn't bump into each other again.
 
ICT one of my co-workers asked me last night if my husband and I were swingers and I lied and answered 'yes' just to see where the conversation might go next.

IACT I'm really looking forward to work tonight because the elevator opened and our conversation was interrupted right after she said, "Oh good, I thought so" and we didn't bump into each other again.
ICT I'm curious about how this played out.
 
ICT I spent the better part of two hours this morning self-pleasuring; used a few techniques that I haven't had time for in a while; made myself come twice; took some naked pictures and rounded the whole session out with a shower and shampoo. I feel like a new man.
 
ICT even though I spent at least 45 minutes tying up the bathroom I still did not bare my legs. :rolleyes:

IACT I really am that lazy

IFCT it makes no sense as I used Nair everywhere else and it wouldn't have taken but a minute to apply it to my legs. :confused:
 
ICT things had changed more than I thought.
IACT they hadn't really changed for the better.
IFCT I will make a graceful exit.
 
i was...

told that my tops were to tight...aka revealing.. like i have that choice
 
ICT I had intimate relations with a co-worker recently.

I do sales and recently put in a new regional team with younger employees usually late 20s to mid 30s. We pair up to do sales calls and I got closer to my junior partner. I probably didn’t make it hard for him, I usually dress fairly provocatively. It began with his hand on my arm sliding to my waist during drinks after work...
 
ICT our sex life hasn’t moved in the direction I had hoped!

IACT after 37 years it’s probably not going to start now.

IFCT it’s probably why I come here.
 
ICT I'm excited to go to the Shore either tomorrow or Sunday 🙂

IFCT if my husband gives a lame excuse to not go then I'm gonna be soooo pissed😡
 
I’m sorry that you had a bad experience. Hate to see you leave.

Not so much by any individual.

ICT I have many feelings that overwhelm me with guilt.
IACT I have to deal with it on my own terms.
IFCT I appreciate everyone here.
 
ICT after I dressed this morning I put some of my newest tingle balm (belgian waffle flavor) on my lower lips and around my hood then used the same fingers to apply some to my smile :devil:

IACT as a result whenever the seam of these shorts rubs it creates a lovely sensation.

IFCT I wish I had a toy that would stay put (without panties) to further tease myself as I go about the rest of my day.
 
ICT this happened way too close to home. Six miles too close to home.

IFCT I have lost even more faith in humanity, and I didn’t think that was possible.
 
ICT it's been well over a year since my last confession.

IACT my sex drive, which has been about half-speed since our son was born a little more than a year ago, went into turbo mode last week. (Other than perhaps being a bit chafed, hubby isn't complaining. :devil: :D)

IFCT the very erotic dream I had about our college-aged babysitter had a lot to do with that. We had pool party (at our new house, which has a pool and a hot tub... Yay!) and invited her. When I first saw her in her bikini, I worried my hubby might like what he saw a bit too much.
I didn't realize until my dream that maybe I liked what I saw a little too much. :eek:
 
ICT sitting here in Starbucks and browsing the threads and reading PMs has gotten me ummmm " tingly "!!

It'll make for a better view for the guys as they walk in and me " accidentally " crossing my legs at the wrong time 😜
 
ICT sitting here in Starbucks and browsing the threads and reading PMs has gotten me ummmm " tingly "!!

It'll make for a better view for the guys as they walk in and me " accidentally " crossing my legs at the wrong time 😜

ICT I want to see Saucy Minx "accidentally" crossing her legs at the wrong time, especially when she is feeling tingly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top