Kissing after a blowjob

I asked a woman to do it

I would make out her during the bj. Kiss her a lot. I told her I want to make out after I came in her mouth. She never did it. An old gf

I would definitely kiss after a blow job. Hopefully she saved a little cum for me😋😋😋

I would be happy to to kiss her after a BJ... I would be on cloud 9 from enjoying the BJ... sadly not in he cards

I would be happy to to kiss her after a BJ... I would be on cloud 9 from enjoying the BJ... sadly not in he cards

This!

She does not provide the service, so there is no follow up. Now, after eating her out, we do enjoy some great kissing!

Men, would you kiss a woman after she's given you a blow job? What if you came in her mouth?

Ladies, have you had men who have refused to kiss you after you've gone down on them?

Personally, I think it's a dick move to not kiss a woman after she's gotten you off. I mean, I'll clean up and rinse my mouth out even. But no kiss at all? That's bullshit.

Thoughts?

She can come right up and plant one on me, even if she has a mouth full. I know I will go up to kiss her after she came in my mouth

Of course! Absolutely!! Not only is it my stuff, it’s not like I haven’t tasted it before many many many times

I really like to kiss after we've 69ed to orgasm. I also don't mind going down on her after I've cum in her. I love tasting our juices mixed. But my cum alone is ok too. My very sexual partner snowballed me partly because she wanted to see if I was ok with it. I past her test.

yes of course! love to! Even better when I also have the taste of her. in my mouth, our tongues intermingling

I always kiss my wife after a blowjob! Especially if I cum in her mouth! I love tasting my cum anyways but from her mouth makes it that much more erotic and amazing. Also I love tasting my cock on her lips after she gets started on my blowjob and goes back and forth kissing me and going down

Once I am in the moment I do not really think about what she is doing or has done, I genuinely just want her. Her lips, her body and everything in-between. So Absolutely!

Ladies, have you had men who have refused to kiss you after you've gone down on them?
Personally, I think it's a dick move to not kiss a woman after she's gotten you off. I mean, I'll clean up and rinse my mouth out even. But no kiss at all? That's bullshit.
Thoughts?

Yes, the majority of men I 've had, have avoided to kiss me after I gave them oral. I find it very masculine.

Yes, the majority of men I 've had, have avoided to kiss me after I gave them oral. I find it very masculine.

It’s masculine to avoid the post bj kiss?
I guess I used to feel that way. But, my previous lover pretty much demanded I kiss her.
She has such amazing skills, there was no way I’d turn her down.
It turns out I didn’t die or vomit.

Back