Clearly the Allure has Won!

Hi there beautiful sexy lady!
Lovely and sexy pictures as always! :)

It goes without saying ...

On those hot days when covers are tossed aside...
Oh to be traced all over with an ice cube between a kiss and then followed with curious hands!

… you're not British! :D

Hot days? Not here sadly ... All the women have reverted to their Winter wardrobes after the short hot spell we had :mad:

I guess I'll just have to emigrate :cool:

Mmmmm...would love to do a Happy Dance and so much more with you, beautiful lady..... ;) :cattail:

Hee hee... 😁 yay

Sorry... can’t help but do a happy dance!

A well deserved happy dance. Hope he stays in Canada, they can win again.
I do feel you could be even more creative with the ball in hand though.
Like what I see and always want more

First

Hee hee... 😁 yay

Leonard is such a nice guy, too. I loved him with the Spurs but it so great to see him take on this leadership role!

And if your happy dance is on the court, let's go awhile. I love me some one on one.

Hee hee... 😁 yay

Lame old joke ... Problem with basketball players is they always dribble before they shoot.

And you, Ms. Allure have that dazzling white teeth smile that has the boys wanting a full court press. Beauty.

Sadly the holidays have come to an end...
I must return to reality - afternoon baths and bathing in sunlight will have to be put on hold.

Attachments

• A6AB1955-76B1-47E5-9588-D8B459A26339.jpg
    A6AB1955-76B1-47E5-9588-D8B459A26339.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 4D1A8296-E347-4E65-B17F-8398325B3212.jpg
    4D1A8296-E347-4E65-B17F-8398325B3212.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 33
I must return to reality - afternoon baths and bathing in sunlight will have to be put on hold.

My morning always perks up when you put in an appearance, such a magnificent view to wake up to. Thank you so much 😉😊😊

What? Whjy?

If you are a stay home Mom, afternoon baths must surely be a chance to relax and enjoy yourself - as long as you've finished by home time! :eek:

None of us are likely to be bathing in much sun now - changing seasons (are there still such a thing?) and weather patterns heralding the arrival of darker nights (I'm starting to sound like a doom bringer!) but looking back over your thread should still bring us all some brightness - unless you've deleted all your pics?! In which case, we are all heading for a long dark autumn and winter :(

Back