Touche's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tennis skirt and tank, "commando" appears to be the consensus. Any chance?

One never knows! :) I will add it to my To Do list. (Which with school letting out soon will most likely have to wait until Fall. But I can start planning. ;) )

And good afternoon lovely ladies. My apologies for not swinging by this morning. I am fighting off a head cold. :( I hope you both have a wonderful weekend.

Kisses
Che
I hope you feel better soon. Have a great weekend.

I am new to posting pics, so I hope y'all will be nice. I'm a BBW, and my hubby thinks I am sexy. So if a full woman bothers you please, don't look. No need to be rude if you don't care for my pics. But otherwise I hope some of y'all will enjoy my pics!

INDEX (thanks to drtshare :kiss:)

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42.
what a hefty beauty you are.

I am new to posting pics, so I hope y'all will be nice. I'm a BBW, and my hubby thinks I am sexy. So if a full woman bothers you please, don't look. No need to be rude if you don't care for my pics. But otherwise I hope some of y'all will enjoy my pics!

INDEX (thanks to drtshare :kiss:)

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42.

Awesome pics, love your sexy body.

Thank you both so very much!!!

The berries were rather delicious! ;)

We definitely had fun that trip...hmmm our 20th anniversary is coming up in a few months...might have to have a bit of fun then, recreate some memories. :D

Hi 'Che...just had a chance to look through your thread...and see your HOTT pics. I can see why hubby thinks you are so beautiful!! and so talented....and so arousing. Thanks for all your pics and postings. :kiss:

Hi 'Che...just had a chance to look through your thread...and see your HOTT pics. I can see why hubby thinks you are so beautiful!! and so talented....and so arousing. Thanks for all your pics and postings. :kiss:

Thank you for your compliments! :)

Hello there gorgeous! Been good, busy but good. Sadly my new work position doesn't leave much free time any more. I miss chatting. :( Hope life is treating you well though!)
Kisses,
Che

Sorry to hear that you're so tied up. I miss your sexy mind. Okay, I miss your sexy mind and body. :D:D:D

Your pictures are amazing! I was very aroused by your body.....:kiss:

Glad you enjoyed them. There are loads more towards the latter part of the thread that never made it into the archive. Feel free to search them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back