……

Any ladies wanna chat about this.. maybe even play this out?

Bumping this again... Had so much fun last time playing with this theme

Sounds fun! But, something like this usually turns out much nicer when there's a slow build-up over some time with "accidental" occurrences and sexual tension building up. Well, that's how it is for me. :p

Anyway, interested, but not really interested to roleplay it for now, so good luck and have fun!

Any takers today? Come on ladies.. You know you want to

Bumping for more play... Lets have fun ladies... On Here, on yahoo, on msn, email

Texting is good to... But I am a little reluctant to give out my phone number to just anyone... So I try to keep the texting in a IM format

Lol but this is your thread. I don't know it's kind of hilarious to me.

Im in a a snarky sort of mood so my response was going to be what don't you have your sisters number? Or I'll have your sister call you after I'm done with her... ha!

But actually I think this makes for an intriguing storyline one that might work with either a incestual brother sister situation, uncle niece, couple of coworkers, client - professional..

Seems it would be an interesting way to spark up the situation with just about anyone...

Intriguing.

Lol but this is your thread. I don't know it's kind of hilarious to me.

I understand your point... But the intent as stated in the begining of the thread was to RP a story that involves or begins with "sexting"

Im in a a snarky sort of mood so my response was going to be what don't you have your sisters number? Or I'll have your sister call you after I'm done with her... ha!

Now that would have been hilarious!

Back