Michigan Roll Call

Mowed the lawn a few times already. Growing like a weed.....Well at least them little yellow flowers are
 
I'm still a newbie. My old house had a beautiful flower garden. The new place only had two shrubs when I moved it. I have the beginnings of a small herb garden, some fruit bushes, and I'm on the hunt for some perennials for my front flower beds.

I've got tons of perennials and there is always something that needs divided and a new home...
 
Did anyone run the Back To The Beach at Stoney this past weekend? Anyone signing up for next years?
 
Did anyone run the Back To The Beach at Stoney this past weekend? Anyone signing up for next years?

The bigger question...did you? :)

Kids run regional's today. Trying to qualify for states in June.

I know this summer they are talking about a few half marathons and wife and I have talked about a 5k for ourselfs.
 
I'm glad it's finally feeling like spring U.P. here. Need to get in the garden.
 
Spent the last week up north. A few days around the house and then a day/night camping. Hate having to come home. So ready to move!
 
Did the walk, in the heat, before the (first) rain... s'posed to rain tomorrow.

That woman found (purchased) necklace and earrings. And some clothes (non "art")
 
Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend. I sure did, but boy was it hot and humid!
 
Saturday was a scorcher! The on and off thunderstorms yesterday were so0 loud and beautiful... Like me! :)
 
Hot and humid was an understatement. Really bad in the river after dark. When I wasn't landing walleye I was wiping sweat and swatting gnats.
 
Back
Top