Two Sides (Closed)

Emily smiled at him feeling him licking her wounds that he gave her, closing her eyes she had a feeling she knew what he was thinking. Something like he was not worthy of her, and running her fingers against his cheek. Feeling him licking her cheek and could very much see the tender side of his wolf coming out. She loved this side of him, this was the side she saw 90 percent of the time. Looking into his eyes however just looking at him she could see so much pain there, and perhaps even remurse.

"I think you should, and like I said I am fine...truly I have gotten use to how rough and mean your other side can be. But I accepted you full the night we made love for the first time, what you are I understand it is not easy. I maybe an outsider but I have seen the pain right in your eyes, the pain that you don't think you are worthy. But ask yourself this Sven, if you are not worthy to have me, then who are you worthy to?" She smiled and decided to do something, she leaned into his neck and began to lick it much like what he was doing to her.
 
It was an interesting question for Sven to dwell on as she licked his skin and ear. Perhaps he still thought of her differently because she was not a werewolf and he felt her tolerance for what he did to her would be less than a mate of his own kind. It was foolish he knew but many other humans he had laid with did not have her resilience. His mate was quite special in that regard.

He smiled to her and then held her neck as he kissed her for a long moment and then smiled at her again with a chuckle. "You keep doing that and I'll take you right here in the bathroom." He said rubbing his forehead with hers as his hand moved down her side.

"I'll be back after I see to the boys. I love you Emily." He told her and then with one more kiss he moved from her embrace to find the boys. Both were quite wide eyed in the crib when he came upstairs but they warmed up when he walked in. Jacob and Gabriel rushed to him happy to see him and Sven easily scooped up both boys in his arms.

They were still small but they seemed to be growing at a faster rate than normal kids. Their hands moved over his chest as he held them and smiled. He was grateful for their health and for Emily's and his family as he held them close to his chest.
 
Emily smiled at her mate and kissed him back, but she had a little idea. She made sure that she was dressed, she slipped on a pair of black shorts and a tank top. The small wounds she got showing a bit but nothing to bad, she watched there sons with there father and knew both would be what Sven was, but it mattered not to her. So she decided to do a little something, she walked down the stairs and saw her mother in law and motioned for her to follow with her head. Little Emily wanted to play something.

Grabbing something and placing it onto the piano that they had, it was small since it was built for her special. She had been writing music a lot lately and was time to expose one of the songs she had been working on. And she figured it would be a rather nice time to do it, try and air out bad feelings and to show everyone things were fine. Sitting down at the piano she made sure the surround sound was plugged in and cracked her neck. She cracked her knuckles a bit and rubbed her neck thinking.

One hand on the piano as the other pushed play and music began to play and she actually began to sing, she wrote this song for her family and now it was time to express herself to her family. Since she was the "outsider"

"A shot in the dark
A past, lost in space
Where do I start
The past, and the chase
You hunted me down
Like a wolf, a predator
I felt like a deer in love lights

You loved me and I froze in time
Hungry for that flesh of mine
But I can't compete with a she wolf who has brought me to my knees
What do you see in those yellow eyes
Cause i'm falling to pieces

I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
Falling to pieces

[beat break]

Did she lie in in wait
Was I bait to pull you in
The thrill of the kill
You feel, is a sin
I lay with the wolves, alone it seems
I thought I was part of you

You loved me and I froze in time
Hungry for that flesh of mine
But I can't compete with a she wolf, who has brought me to my knees
What do you see in those yellow eyes
Cause i'm falling to pieces

I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
Falling to pieces"



She Wolf Song
 
After Sven put the two little pups to bed he spoke a moment with his mother and thanked her for reminding him who he was. She gave him a small smile and then moved to the boys room to keep watch for them.

He heard the music playing and moved up behind Emily seeing her in the tanktop and shorts and noticing some of her little scratches. He leaned in kissing her neck and rubbing her shoulders as he listened to the music. It was hard for him sometimes thinking that she still considered herself so apart from them when she was everything he wanted.
 
Emily was at peace with everything, she knew her place was by her husband and would never stray from it. She was happy and smiled feeling his lips on her neck, closing her eyes as she just opened herself up to the man she loved. She stopped for a moment and moved over for him to sit, looking down at the piano she had the ability to just make up stuff though that was highly rare. She began to play a couple keys, and played it again but this time there was more music. As her device on the piano began to play what was needed as she made the song up as she went on. And sang.

"My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, leave you blind
My love, you have found peace
You were searching for relief

You gave it all, gave into the call
You took a chance and
You took a fall for us

You came thoughtfully, loved me faithfully
You taught me honor, you did it for me

Tonight you will sleep for good
You will wait for me my love

Now I am strong (Now I am strong)
You gave me all
You gave all you had and now I am home

My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, leave you blind
My love, look what you can do
I am mending, I'll be with you

You took my hand added a plan
You gave me your heart
I asked you to dance with me

You loved honestly
Did what you could release
Aaaahhh oooh

I know you're pleased to go
I won't relieve this love

Now I am strong (Now I am strong)
You gave me all
You gave all you had and now I am home

My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, I'll be with you
oooooohh ooooh
Du du du ooooooh "

She sat there in silence and smiled at what she had done, looking at Sven happily.

My Love By Sia
 
Sven watched her and moved his right arm around her side as he leaned against her. The song was as beautiful as she was and a nice soothing one at that.

"I know it's not always easy being here Emily. But I'm always glad you decided to stay." He told her as he held his mate close to him. "I don't think I tell you that enough." He said enjoying her warmth as he thought of the two of them as they had been just more than a year or so ago. It was strange to think how much had changed.
 
Emily smiled at Sven looking into his eyes, seeing the love he had for her. Stroking his cheek and knew what she wanted. "I love you Sven honestly and fully, I could never imagine leaving. Not when I have a family who has accepted me fully, I would not trade in anything we have. Our sons are beautiful and so isn't our love, and that is what keeps our bond so strong. Because no matter what we know that the other loves, you love me as much as I love you"
 
Sven nodded to her smiling at her affection for him. He smiled as he kissed her cheek and took her hand taking her up from the piano and guiding her to the kitchen so they could have a late dinner together.

"I don't know beautiful is a stretch. One of the little boogers bit my finger when I was playing with them earlier tonight." Sven said with a grin before kissing his mate's neck and searching through the cabinets till he found some wine and some glasses and then he went to get some food going. He had a hunger for tacos and decided he would cook for Emily and his mom tonight, the least he could do for what had happened earlier.
 
Emily smiled at him as she walked with him and chuckled with what he said "I am sure it was an accident, I have had to separate the two for a couple hours since they are so rough on each other, thankfully though they have never accidentally hurt me. Unless you consider giving birth to them" She giggled. She sat down curious as to what was going on in his head "Wish I had seen you as a baby, I bet you were just so adorable. And I say that because our sons are both very adorable" She said happily.
 
Sven nodded and grinned as he took out oil and tortillas and some meat that he immediately put on a frying pan.

"I was a handful. My parents figured they would have an alpha right out of the gate for how much trouble I gave them. Worse was when I would go to the gatherings that the clan would have. I would fight with just about any pup who gave me a bad look and that was when I was still five." He said as the meat cooked and he poured them both a glass of wine. Drinking it down he enjoyed the sweet taste as he cooked.

"It got worse when I went through puberty." He said with a sheepish grin. "I almost got kicked out of school for all the times they almost nabbed me in the girl's bath room, but the principal was always too busy trying not to look like a perv coming in on some half naked high school girl that I managed to slip away." Sven said as he found another frying pan to prepare for the actual shells for the meal.
 
Emily chuckled a little bit hearing about how he was when he was a kid, tilting her head a little bit and was thinking of a lot of different things. "I was quite when I was a kid, you are really the only person I ever had in my life. I mean other then my father, especially after my mother died. But with what happened with him in the mob. He left town and is on a down low as not to alert anyone, unfortunately I get this feeling that they would get him one of these days, but it was a rather lonely time in school."

Watching him with what he was making and smiled even more, enjoying the smell of the meat. Though it was not cooked she could still smell it, it was mouth watering and was curious why the hell she could smell it. It was going on while she was pregnant with their sons, but it was just getting more and more stronger. But did not know what to think, so she said nothing to him about it. Being with him was the best thing in her life, and she would never leave him that much she knew.
 
Sven nodded and gave her a smile. "I remember. You always looked half terrified sometimes, especially early. Think that's what made me get to know you more. I wanted to help you, get you out of your shell a bit more even then." He said as continued cooking up the tacos. At one point he'd be prepping up the shells and the other point he was cooking up the meat to make sure it would be nice and right.

"You mind cutting up some lettuce and tomatoes if you want any. I'm good with just the lettuce. Oh and we could probably use some cheese if you want that." He told her thinking back on those days.

"We should try to figure out where your dad is if you don't know. He deserves a chance to meet his grand children.
 
She nodded to him when he asked her to cut some stuff up, she washed her hands and began to cut the lettuce and tomatoes up. Smiling a little as she hummed and heard what he said, so she stopped humming. He did have a good point, he deserved to see his grand kids. Sighing a little bit as she looked down. "He is in hiding and no way to find him, he had to leave everything behind before the police would put him in witness protection. I have asked about it not to long ago, and they refused to tell me. "
 
"That's a shame." Sven said as he watched her dice up some tomatoes. The beef was nearly ready and he made sure several shells were prepared. Then before long he scooped up the meat and put them in the shells making a nice number of tacos before setting them near the lettuce and tomatoes.

Moving to grab the sauce he turned back to her.

"Well maybe we can try looking for him. Mean you probably have some contacts still with the mob. Managed to get them off our back that one time."
 
Emily heard what he said and looked up at him and shrugged "I dunno is that wise? I mean look what happened last time we tangled with the mob you killed the men to protect me. I am just afraid to endanger you, the boys and my father even your parents. I would never forgive myself if something happened because of me" She said sadly and looked down sighing. She just wished she knew the answers to everything. At this moment in time everything was as it should be, and placed her hand on his shoulder.
 
Sven looked at her and nodded slowly. "It wasn't just your fault Emily." He told her.

"Those men wanted to hurt your father and so they went after you. I know it might be risky but I know if I was in his place, stubborn or not I would want to see my grandchildren." He smiled gently to her when she placed a hand on his shoulder. Leaning in he kissed her lips and nibbled on her bottom lip. The smell of tacos brought him back to reality as he served up two and found a beer to go with his meal.

"I'm just saying I think it's something that we could work out."
 
Emily heard what he said, and he did make good points. Something he was good at, no matter what her father did or didn't do. He deserved to see his grandchildren, thinking about everything. But she smelt food and snapped out of it, sitting and looking up she knew her husband did make sense. He was her muse and her shoulder, he was her everything. And it felt really nice, the smell made her really happy and made her even more hungry. She watched her husband and sighed a little bit.

"Your right Sven"
 
After a moment when she replied Sven just sat there and smiled and ate. Try as might the nagging feeling of what had happened earlier dug into him. Emily liked to just shake it off but still deep down he hated what the wolf had done but he kept his face warm and smiled as the two talked about other things like the boys.

After he was putting the dishes back away and looked back to her.

"Course the only question is how exactly we'll find him if he is in protective custody or whatever. We'll have to be careful of who we reach out to."
 
Emily smiled at him and nodded "Very true, but I am sure I will be able to find him" Emily said with just a simple look on her face. Right now she was just enjoying every little thing. Her heart relaxed as was her body and spirit. She knew her husband was upset about what he had done to her, she walked up to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. Kissing his neck softly and smiled a little bit. "I love you Sven" She said with such appreciation and love it was rather nice, right now it was just heaven.
 
Sven smiled despite himself. She always was forgiving, worry free and never faulted him for what he did or might do again. Turning to her he held his hands on her sides and pulled her in for long kiss and then another before he nuzzled his nose against her. Then without another word he picked her up easily with his superior strength having her legs wrap around his arms as he supported her and telling her to hold his neck.

Then he seemed to realize something and he cursed his unyielding lust at such simple things. Looking at her with an odd sort of silly look he kissed her gently.

"Guess we should eat first, no sense wasting the one meal I can actually make."
 
Emily smiled at her husband holding onto his neck when he picked her up, the kiss was incredible and it felt amazing. So right now everything was just so wonderful, so right now everything seemed so wonderful. Her heart beating quickly and would never damn her husband for what he was, she loved the man before him. They had been through a lot of trials but she enjoyed everything they had done together. But then she could tell he forgot about the meal he made, she chuckled a little bit at him.

"True, course you will probably woof it down" She smirked since she knew what her husband wanted very much.
 
Back
Top