What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well made me SMiLE from ear to ear but also sadden me a bit. Cause I SO wanted to speak to him early but to have a message that I missed saying he got home safe and that he wondered if I was around and that he would talk to me tomorrow he was tired from the drive.. ahhhh how I wish I had been around... im glad he is home and safe and now I get to talk to him tomorrow.. YAY for me .. ;0) :heart:

A photo of a heart in the sand.

Four photos of smiling little faces.

Handing out a bit of joy twice.

The photographer sitting in traffic in front of me. The name of his business,

I Shot The Bride....I haven't decided if it's clever or just scary.

OMF!!!! that is funny !!!

*my car HAD "snake snacks" on it, ppl asked if I cooked snake for treats...

I later added the RODENT pricing to show it was snacks for snakes :)

awakening from almost falling asleep on the couch to a IM from Sir and then spending time with him and hearing his new classes are the ones I can help him with.... :rose::heart:

and being asked to be on the Mental Health Planning Commission for the State of Nevada....

setting off the house alarm this morning by accident and having basically everyone and thier brother WORRIED sick about me.. hahaha

and then a phone call from Sir and him laughing about it...

and knowing that although ive been going downhill things might be looking up for me.. makes me smile .

Sir telling me HOW very proud he is of me....

Just quickly stopping by Lit and each time I come across a post by EmpressFi, it either makes me smile (because she's so kind and insightful) or laugh (because the woman is brilliant and funny).:)

EmpressFi said:
Hello.....

Can I get out of the cage yet???

Last edited:
A gift that arrived today.
The smiles it provoked.
The conversation had about it just before bed.
The things said that I was hoping to hear.

Heard from my pet, and he said that he wants to be alll mine! :D And that he wants everyone to know that he is mine! :D :nana:

well wasnt today... But last night someone who had nothing to gain ... I shared a picture with him and he told how Beautiful I was... I am still in amazement I always wonder when I am going to wake up and realize I am that beautiful person... But it did make me smile from ear to ear..

:kiss:

Three things.

Talking with viv this morning and she was telling me about how she tried to wake me up this morning:

viv: Sweety?
Me: *snooze*
viv: Honey?
viv: *shakes me a bit*
viv: Master?
Me: *snrk* Hm? Whatcha need, baby?

:D

The second was an offline IM that I got from MIS telling me how well she slept last night, and why.

The third was a random message this morning from Gigi that honestly had me laughing out loud.

It didn't just make me smile - it made me light up like a beacon:

A beautiful bouquet of lilies sent to my house by someone who is very important to me.

I'm still grinning now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back