to be a girl for a day...or longer

to be bisexual and promiscuous.
Same here. I'd want to experience being a bisexual slut.

Specifically I'd like to have lez sex several times, not only just for the orgasms, but to learn technique. Being the center of a lez orgy would be ideal.

I'd also want to have sex with a variety of men, maybe two or more at a time, to get all the cock I can handle.

I'd dress very revealing and slutty, then go to a public place and see how much attention I can attract. Maybe go topless on a beach.

I'd seduce a young virgin guy, and fulfill all his needs and desires.

I'd like to star in some porn videos, so I could be an exhibitionist slut, showing the world how nasty I can be.
 
I would want to be Leah Gotti and constantly have my mouth, pussy, and ass filled with fat cock at the same time. And as Leah, for lesbian sex I’d choose a romp with Aidra Fox.
 
Get fucked

I'd dress in lingerie and get fucked! I've always wondered what it would be like to have multiples like my wife...she can cum one after another
 
I would...

...LOVE using every part of my wonderful female body to please man after man after man...as many as possible...in any way they'd like!!! »sigh« 💞

And, to stay that way forever!!! 💟
 
Why not cum over to the Battle of the Sexes thread and bat for the girls team? :)

Interesting.

I just took a look at that thread.

I'm a male that is romantically hetero and sexually bi. If I could have picked, I'd have been a girl, mostly likely romantically lesbian and sexually bi. (this can get QUITE confusing sometimes!)

I don't know whether to +1 or -1 !!!
 
To start with, a clone of Talulah Riley.

First thing would be to visit a dating site, find a twice divorced successful man to go out with later for a chic meal.

Next, shopping for a dress and lingerie, texting my partner for dinner.

The date, naive, flirty, nervous, giggling, enchanted.

Back to his place or hotel, seduced, made love to then ravished ...... repeatedly, before being cuddled to sleep.

Waking up, wanting more, arousing him, riding him until he calls me a slut, flipping me over and he knows to take me, leaving me a ragged mess.

In my taxi home, I wish this is going to be for more than 24 hours.
 
When I was younger I used to wonder what it would be like to be a girl. If I had been a girl I probably would have fucked every guy and half of the women in town.
 
Girl for a day....or longer

I’d be an 18 yr. old girl with a smokin hot body that made bi,lesbians instantly wet while I flirted with them. The ones with the best game would get to take me home and dominate me.
 
Back
Top