Only for deepthroat lovers!

girls,What you like m0st?

• Total voters
I posted this to a different deepthroat thread, but thought it should be shared :)

Learned something fun at the dentist recently. You see, I am a gagger . I can only do partial deepthroat (at best). I would love to feel my guys cock all the way down . The thought of him ejaculating directly down my throat gets me tingly!!! Ah, back to my point. I was getting xrays at the dentist and started gagging as the cute little dental girl started putting those dam xray thingies in my mouth. She said, here this will help and sprayed a couple squirts of Chloraseptic in the back of my throat. Wow, it really helped!! Of course my dirty mind went straight to getting something else in my mouth . I know I was blushing and I am 100% sure she knew what I was thinking from the cute smirk on her face. After picking up some Chloraseptic on the way home, I was ready to try. After a couple squirts, I got my BFs cock in my mouth as soon as he got home. It really did help! I still can't go all the way, but I am now determined to work on it until I do.

So one little side note, it does numb your throat. It also numbs the cock in your throat (so says my BF) slightly unless you give it a few minutes...

i want

I posted this to a different deepthroat thread, but thought it should be shared :)

Learned something fun at the dentist recently. You see, I am a gagger . I can only do partial deepthroat (at best). I would love to feel my guys cock all the way down . The thought of him ejaculating directly down my throat gets me tingly!!! Ah, back to my point. I was getting xrays at the dentist and started gagging as the cute little dental girl started putting those dam xray thingies in my mouth. She said, here this will help and sprayed a couple squirts of Chloraseptic in the back of my throat. Wow, it really helped!! Of course my dirty mind went straight to getting something else in my mouth . I know I was blushing and I am 100% sure she knew what I was thinking from the cute smirk on her face. After picking up some Chloraseptic on the way home, I was ready to try. After a couple squirts, I got my BFs cock in my mouth as soon as he got home. It really did help! I still can't go all the way, but I am now determined to work on it until I do.

So one little side note, it does numb your throat. It also numbs the cock in your throat (so says my BF) slightly unless you give it a few minutes...

a hot blow from you!
;)

Cock taste

For me it happened at a party. A friend of mine invited me to meet his closest mate. He looked luscious. His pal greeted me with a deep tongue kiss. My friend just stood there and said nothing. George was his name. He knew how to arouse a girl, he certainly got to me in a quick way. The three of us joined the others in the living room. My friend wondered off and left me with George. I noted a bulge in his pants. He brought me a cocktail and decided to show me the grounds of the house. I don't know what was in the drink. By the time we hit the garden I wanted him. George took me in his arms and we kissed again. He laid me down on the grass, raised my dress, completely exposed for him, not wearing panties turned him on. Standing above me I heard the opening of the zipper. Oh I never forgot his cock, it was already rock hard. I spread for him, instead he brought his cock to my mouth. I licked around it, he also rubbed his cock around my lips when he raised the back of my head guiding it into my mouth. Pushed his dick in deeper and deeper. Fucking my mouth. Began to swallow hard. Yes, I took his entire cock down my throat and then he shot his load. Couldn't swallow fast enough since some of his jism started to run out of my mouth, over my lips down my chin. George was satisfied, and I just laid there in the grass as a slut. I heard George say that Fred, who brought me to the party, was right calling me a slut.

Great one!

For me it happened at a party. A friend of mine invited me to meet his closest mate. He looked luscious. His pal greeted me with a deep tongue kiss. My friend just stood there and said nothing. George was his name. He knew how to arouse a girl, he certainly got to me in a quick way. The three of us joined the others in the living room. My friend wondered off and left me with George. I noted a bulge in his pants. He brought me a cocktail and decided to show me the grounds of the house. I don't know what was in the drink. By the time we hit the garden I wanted him. George took me in his arms and we kissed again. He laid me down on the grass, raised my dress, completely exposed for him, not wearing panties turned him on. Standing above me I heard the opening of the zipper. Oh I never forgot his cock, it was already rock hard. I spread for him, instead he brought his cock to my mouth. I licked around it, he also rubbed his cock around my lips when he raised the back of my head guiding it into my mouth. Pushed his dick in deeper and deeper. Fucking my mouth. Began to swallow hard. Yes, I took his entire cock down my throat and then he shot his load. Couldn't swallow fast enough since some of his jism started to run out of my mouth, over my lips down my chin. George was satisfied, and I just laid there in the grass as a slut. I heard George say that Fred, who brought me to the party, was right calling me a slut.

did you like it?

Yum! Thanks for sharing that story. George is one lucky guy. I love be hearing stories like that

Back