Trump Chumps Disillusioned!

Right on. And it hasn't been just the past 10 years that Trump has been a shyster. The Trumps have been publicly knowable shysters going back to Donald's father's time. Anyone who hasn't known that is in shameless denial--especially those bamboozled into thinking he was for the worker; he's been stiffing and screwing his vendors and workers (and investors), again, back to his father's years.

Trump connected with an underwhelming minority of USA voters allowed to cast ballots. His 'segment' is/was by no means monolithic, either. Tromp hijacked a party that built its base on a fantastic concoction of lies, pushing the fear-hate-greed buttons, promising the impossible in a pluralistic society.

Alas, reality is whatever bites your ass. And those who can't deal with reality will find that reality deals with THEM. Watch for falling debris.

I fully agree with your summary. The question becomes: What is the best way to deal with the "falling debris"? I'm of the conviction that divisiveness is a handy tool being used to divide and further subjugate the "lower class". But, who is the real problem...the misguided 'segment', or the 'system' that was allowed to grow in strength to such an extent that the majority is being ruled by an elite minority?

I hope it's clear that I realize what went wrong. I also hope I'm making my point that mere finger pointing at those who voted unwisely isn't the solution (if there even is one). The growing inequality is the real danger, IMO. Unless that tide is turned it really won't matter much who's sitting in the big chair because the Federal Congress and many state congress's will still be controlled by lobbyists... who in turn are controlled by 'Big Money'.

Today's News Link -> Trickle Down on Steroids - NYT article with charts

an elite minority

This grated. I think it's better referred to as the "lobotomized minority." It has even billed itself as anti-elite.

I hope it's clear that I realize what went wrong. I also hope I'm making my point that mere finger pointing at those who voted unwisely isn't the solution (if there even is one).

Those who have backed Trump are so shameless that I think continuous finger pointing as he spirals ever further down in the muck is highly called for. They helped cause this mess; they jolly well can have fingers pointed at them. What Trump was/is/will be was always quite clear to them.

Most of them are, by most people. :(
In the Middle Ages was an occupation called Sin Eater. For a price, some poor beggar would eat bread placed on corpses' chests that absorbed their sins. The Sin Eater got paid, got nourished, and was guaranteed to go to Hell in the sinners' place.

Today we assign the job to elected officials. The good politician, like the good cop, is one who stays bought. Those who sell themselves over and over are sucking-up many sins and are damned, along with all rich people. Too bad we must wait for them to attain eternal punishment.

Post 21, which was put in quotes.

You just want me to continue giving you attention, don't you?

Oh...so you're not only illiterate but also dumb enough to openly verify it. :D

LOL fucking brilliant.

Notice the lack of quotation marks or any other kind of wording or other punctuation that might even imply that I was saying that you said those things?

That's because they were open statements, not me claiming that you said those exact words.

Learn to read high speed. ;)

Last edited:
One interview tells you that? Wow...and you think the other side is stupid.

Since you quoted me, I'll answer:

Yes I think the Trump Chumps are stupid to think that he was telling the truth about anything. If you had paid attention to anything that Trump has done or said in the last ~10 years it should have been obvious that he will say anything that advances his own goals. He has never been anything but selfish and bigoted. His history is abysmal and he never hid his actions at all.

I am amazed that he has been able to live this long without being shot, blown up or strangled by the people he has fucked over. His continued existence is just another example that a merciful God is an illusion.[/QUOTE]

You can say most of that about any politician. :(

Oh...so you're not only illiterate but also dumb enough to openly verify it. :D

LOL fucking brilliant.

Notice the lack of quotation marks or any other kind of wording or other punctuation that might even imply that I was saying that you said those things?

That's because they were open statements, not me claiming that you said those exact words.

Learn to read high speed. ;)

I'll have whatever you're smoking.

This grated. I think it's better referred to as the "lobotomized minority." It has even billed itself as anti-elite.

Those who have backed Trump are so shameless that I think continuous finger pointing as he spirals ever further down in the muck is highly called for. They helped cause this mess; they jolly well can have fingers pointed at them. What Trump was/is/will be was always quite clear to them.

Of course, you have a right to any opinion you want. But, I'd like to point out that in holding to such divisive feelings you are playing into one of the oldest games known to dictators...divide and conquer. Is it not better to embrace those 'prodigals' who may be seeking a way to back out of their mistake? Maybe even reach out with a hand of forgiveness to those who are sincere?

It's not precisely clear to me who you include in the statement; "Those who have backed Trump...". If you mean the ones who actively prop up his administration (politicians, big money donors, lawyers, news outlets, etc) then I agree with the finger pointing. However, if you're speaking of the electorate that believed his pitch, I'll have to disagree. Anyone can be brainwashed/swayed, and many of those who were suckered in by him did not have the benefit of higher education and world travel, etc. Sure, some might come off as abrasive, and some are morally debauched...but many of them are just afraid of all the change in society.

I guess it boils down to this; Every person is unique. Some good, some not so good, some absolutely horrible. To lasso all of them into the same noose is playing into the hand of the enemy, IMO.

Yep, I don't believe in cover ups. If individuals don't have to take responsibility for what they did in the now, they'll do it again in the tomorrow.

All politicians should be hated and distrusted.

That's a temptation I don't think we can afford to indulge. If we want to maintain our respective democracies around the world, it behooves us to be more engaged at the ground level in choosing those who are more honorable. To do less is to allow the 'Power Brokers' to select for us...and if we do that, then your statement becomes more true.

I don't think most of us quite understand the magnitude of the problem we have in front of us. And honestly, we may loose the battle for true democracy (there's certainly a lot of players in the game that are working diligently to that end.)

As I mentioned above, it starts with some needed basic reforms like term limits on elected officials, laws prohibiting professional lobbyists, strict limits on campaign financing (no Supreme Court, corporations are not people!), improved vetting for physical and mental health and financial conflicts of interest, etc.

I know I'm singing the same song over and over, but from my perspective I see a rise in oligarchy on a global basis. Oligarchy and dictatorship go hand in hand. It has played out many times in history and it never ends well.

Yep, I don't believe in cover ups. If individuals don't have to take responsibility for what they did in the now, they'll do it again in the tomorrow.

I'd be interested in an elaboration on this. I'm not sure who the 'individuals' you speak of are...or the cover-up?

That's a temptation I don't think we can afford to indulge. If we want to maintain our respective democracies around the world, it behooves us to be more engaged at the ground level in choosing those who are more honorable. To do less is to allow the 'Power Brokers' to select for us...and if we do that, then your statement becomes more true.

I don't think most of us quite understand the magnitude of the problem we have in front of us. And honestly, we may loose the battle for true democracy (there's certainly a lot of players in the game that are working diligently to that end.)

As I mentioned above, it starts with some needed basic reforms like term limits on elected officials, laws prohibiting professional lobbyists, strict limits on campaign financing (no Supreme Court, corporations are not people!), improved vetting for physical and mental health and financial conflicts of interest, etc.

I know I'm singing the same song over and over, but from my perspective I see a rise in oligarchy on a global basis. Oligarchy and dictatorship go hand in hand. It has played out many times in history and it never ends well.

Hate might be a strong word, but it is a good idea to distrust people in positions of power. At least until they prove that they can be trusted. Even then, power has a habit of corrupting people, so you should always take everything that they say with a grain of salt.

Hate might be a strong word, but it is a good idea to distrust people in positions of power. At least until they prove that they can be trusted. Even then, power has a habit of corrupting people, so you should always take everything that they say with a grain of salt.

Yes to cautious in respect to people in power. I think this is a strong argument for term limits on all state and federal level politicians. It usually takes time for the power to truly rot into corruption...so take away the time ;)

I'd be interested in an elaboration on this. I'm not sure who the 'individuals' you speak of are...or the cover-up?

People who voted for a man who has been known to be a sleazy ball on several fronts for decades. Specific enough for you?

Let's just leave it there. I'm not much interested in excuse making. And please don't come back with "less worse" choice. There was a huge (simply huge) distance between the choices named on the ballot, and you can write in anyone else, including Daffy Duck, on your presidential ballot, if you want to. So that excuse don't hold water.

Last edited:
I'll have whatever you're smoking.

Wish I could share! I'm on the black cherry OG at the moment, taste like cherry Kool-Aid and gasoline.

But I'm getting into my Ko Chang Thai stash here before I get a late night work out in.......

pumping%20iron%20meme.jpg

People who voted for a man who has been known to be a sleazy ball on several fronts for decades. Specific enough for you?

Let's just leave it there. I'm not much interested in excuse making. And please don't come back with "less worse" choice. There was a huge (simply huge) distance between the choices named on the ballot, and you can write in anyone else, including Daffy Duck, on your presidential ballot, if you want to. So that excuse don't hold water.

So you make no differentiation, nor distinction in regard to culpability between someone like Bannon vs an out of work coal miner with a high school education? You also discount any and all politically motivated brainwashing aimed at a specific segment of the population? I have to say that this is discouraging. If everyone is to dig in on this position, then my optimism of turning against the bigger threat is less rosy, since we'll be even more divided next time. Best wishes to you

Meh,
A survey out last week showed a majority of Trump supporters support him even if it's proven he colluded with the Russians to influence the election in his favor.

Back