Anyone else love to see women squirt

especially by surprise

I love when a woman squirts, A few years back, I was with a woman who had never squirted before. She freaked out when it happened so of course, I got excited, because she was squealing and jumping around with my face between her thighs and my fingers buried deep inside her,

It was definitely my top ten "things I will always remember: list.

Used to be with a lady who always, I mean always squirted. She would soak anything she was wearing; jeans, panties, dresses it just never ended. She got me so hooked on it that I could not get enough of it. I could put her in a bath tube and she would end up having a stream going to the drain. This was her squirting not peeing. God she was remarkable and I really miss her.

I'm a squirter. It seems I don't do anything else. Every time I come, it's squirting. Lots of towels, unless I want to do lots of extra linen washing. It feels really, really good.

Sometimes I can reach several feet away. I've definitely had to clean my laptop screen and keyboard a few times ;)

I think my g-spot is quite far down, it's very easy to reach, so it's very easy to find. And very sensitive.

It might be urine for some women some of the time, but I believe it's been established that some women will squirt even with empty bladders. Only way to be sure is to do the experiments - I'll bring my lab coat, clipboard, and wand massager if any ladies want to volunteer for tests :p

I've broken a keyboard, soaked and iPad ( luckily that still works ) and spray half way across my room. It's an amazing feeling and so much hotter when guys love it. I'm trying to squirt to the point it hits the opposite wall. I've come closer then ever a few nights ago thanks to a lovely Brit woman. ( mm ;) ) the more I'm turned on the farther I can squirt. I can make my squirt almost everytime, now I just need to have an orgasm and experience them both together.

It might be urine for some women some of the time, but I believe it's been established that some women will squirt even with empty bladders. Only way to be sure is to do the experiments - I'll bring my lab coat, clipboard, and wand massager if any ladies want to volunteer for tests :p

I always make sure I have an empty bladder, a few times I haven't and it wasn't urine but I hadn't been taking in fluids for long. I did have a urine incident when I first started but I learned quickly to be careful.

What we're calling 'squirting' is actually 'urinating .'
Umm no its not. 2 totally different things. Squirting is NOT urinating!

I always empty my bladder before sex, as a woman should. It doesn't even come from the same place. Hell, I've squirted all over a guy after being on top and he had me lick it off him.

Its not urine. Not by far. The amount I squirt? My bladder would have to be the size of a suitcase to hold all that. I squirt...ALOT.

Last edited:
Umm no its not. 2 totally different things. Squirting is NOT urinating!

I always empty my bladder before sex, as a woman should. It doesn't even come from the same place. Hell, I've squirted all over a guy after being on top and he had me lick it off him.

Its not urine. Not by far. The amount I squirt? My bladder would have to be the size of a suitcase to hold all that. I squirt...ALOT.

ahhhh.....:devil:

Nothing is better than a woman squirting all over me. I love a woman who will sit on my face and drown me in her cum.

i think its like the most sensual thing in the world for a woman to squirt so far none of the women ive been with are able to but id love someday to just get a mouthful of their juice

I give it to my hubby an my gf's often... :rolleyes: they try nog to miss a drop bu it's impossible to get it all

To each his/her own - but it's just urine...

I don't think so.

I thought at first it was pee...and it bothered the crap out of me, to the point that I would sabotage my orgasm to avoid it happening.

I have to say that I now have come to believe it is not urine. The fluid, when dry, does not stain even white sheets, and, has no dried urine smell. Thus, I don't think it's pee. I mean, there may be some mixed in there, but the bulk of the fluid is not.

I don't think so.

I thought at first it was pee...and it bothered the crap out of me, to the point that I would sabotage my orgasm to avoid it happening.

I have to say that I now have come to believe it is not urine. The fluid, when dry, does not stain even white sheets, and, has no dried urine smell. Thus, I don't think it's pee. I mean, there may be some mixed in there, but the bulk of the fluid is not.

Totally agree

Query Wins. When you win the internetz, all it says is that you're a sad, pathetic, man in real life.

Last edited:
I would rather my mouth be close enough to taste it than far back enough to see it personally...

Query Wins. When you win the internetz, all it says is that you're a sad, pathetic, man in real life.

Last edited:
Love it!

There's just something extremely rewarding in knowing that you've succeed end pleasing your partner in such a very obvious manner. Add some really verbal sex and screaming climax and I'm on cloud nine!

I've never been with a woman that squirts...maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Back