Mmmm, lets see.....

Chantily = lovely as usual

FM = flirty as usual

Micky = BAD as usual

Me = innocent as usual

Yup, everyones just normal Dragon

Hows you? :rose:

FluteMaster said:
Hi Chanty, I think she spends too much time with her head in the clouds perhaps?? :rolleyes:

best place to be though FM;)

mickyp123 said:
To get to heaven she needs her flight feathers, which got clipped in a dungeon door, so the only one that can make them grow is the devil, what a kinky little time she will have while they feather lol :devil:

Micky you should write some kinky greeting cards or something;)

minx1 said:
good evening St George, are you well?

Cosi-cosi, as they say here in Italy. Didn't sleep at all last night so a bit shattered, but baring up. Yourself?

St_George said:
Cosi-cosi, as they say here in Italy. Didn't sleep at all last night so a bit shattered, but baring up. Yourself?

You probably exhausted yourself, spanking Nymphee sir! *giggle*

I'm good today thanks :)

minx1 said:
You probably exhausted yourself, spanking Nymphee sir! *giggle*

I'm good today thanks :)

Surely that would have helped me to sleep? I think it just got me all hot and bothered!

Hello everyone, (again), especially a high five to StGeorge.

Wish me luck, I'm off to the West Essex Munch tonight. (oooh errr). :D

Chantilyvamp said:
Actually I'm off as well, i'm going to turn in early tonight.

See y'all later/Ciao:)

CV may your little head go into overdrive and wake up every fibre of your body so it wants to play, you know it will now don't you xx

FluteMaster said:
Hello everyone, (again), especially a high five to StGeorge.

Wish me luck, I'm off to the West Essex Munch tonight. (oooh errr). :D

Hey good luck FM....I mean that :)

St_George said:
Just you and me, Minx?

*shifts nervously from foot to foot*

Its no good St George, just cos Nymphees not here....I'm not giving any info away!

My lips are sealed! :p

mickyp123 said:
CV may your little head go into overdrive and wake up every fibre of your body so it wants to play, you know it will now don't you xx
I dont think its my body that i have to worry about micky:(:( Unless I want to have playtime alone it'll just have to stay in overdrive:(

minx1 said:

Its no good St George, just cos Nymphees not here....I'm not giving any info away!

oh really :devil: are they now

Chantilyvamp said:
I dont think its my body that i have to worry about micky:(:( Unless I want to have playtime alone it'll just have to stay in overdrive:(

well enjoy sleepy land, sweet dreams :devil:

minx1 said:

I have decided that torturing it out of you is unseemly. Instead I am going to wait until the guilt of your betrayal overcomes one, other or both of you and you come running back to confess all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back