Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't they have sex WHILE ransacking the office?

Used condoms on the telephone. Bras and panties hanging from the leg of an upturned chair.

Swinging from the chandelier, wild-animal sex that leaves the office in a shambles!

Well, I was going to say - but they don't want people to know what they were after! Then I realized, that could be one of the best red herrings of all! LOL

So I guess my objection would be leaving DNA behind.
 
Oh - a pox on this bloody telescope.
By the time I've finished, it will have been cheaper to but a new one!
 
I'm drinking coffee.

Edit: I'm drinking coffee but still on the fence whether I like drinking coffee.

Edit: I miss diet Dr Pepper.
 
I'm drinking coffee.

Edit: I'm drinking coffee but still on the fence whether I like drinking coffee.

Edit: I miss diet Dr Pepper.

There are a great many types & blends of coffee.
I suggest you investigate thoroughly to find the best one for you.

I commend you to remember that strong coffee is both a diuretic and may even keep you awake.
But it's a damn fine drink first thing in the morning.
:rose:
 
There are a great many types & blends of coffee.
I suggest you investigate thoroughly to find the best one for you.

I commend you to remember that strong coffee is both a diuretic and may even keep you awake.
But it's a damn fine drink first thing in the morning.
:rose:

Thanks, HP.:rose:

So far I like anything that doesn't have the coffee flavor. LOL
 
In that case, my I recommend a mocha and vanilla blend or Kaluia and cream. The coffee, not the drink. :D

I'm trying all the free samples I have first. Many are fruit drinks, so they won't be too bad. Except some are tea.
 
Whoa!!!

A Steve sighting.

Hang in there man.

Everything alright? :(


Steve! Hang in there! I'm making cumin roasted cauliflower soup. Want some? ;)

Careful there, man.
Best Wishes, huh?
:)

Thanks, you guys. You're the best... :)

Wanna' play one-upsmanship on "Fuck My Life?"

You start...

Really? :rolleyes:
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top