Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my recurring dreams, I visit the dead. Ironic, really. The living haunting the dead.

I have recently been having a recurring dream that I am driving around a war-torn Paterson, New Jersey (not all that far from normal Paterson, but still). This morning I had that dream and ended up on top of a subway (that doesn't exist) that lead into a trash compactor (that got destroyed by Jay Chou's head).

I was so glad when I woke up from that one.

I have recently been having a recurring dream that I am driving around a war-torn Paterson, New Jersey (not all that far from normal Paterson, but still). This morning I had that dream and ended up on top of a subway (that doesn't exist) that lead into a trash compactor (that got destroyed by Jay Chou's head).

I was so glad when I woke up from that one.

I think yours wins for 'most bizarre'!

I am really really going to try to have a good attitude about the next ten days, despite SO being gone and me having to deal with everything on my own. I am sure I can figure out how to make the best of it.

I hope!

I am really really going to try to have a good attitude about the next ten days, despite SO being gone and me having to deal with everything on my own. I am sure I can figure out how to make the best of it.

I hope!

:rose::kiss::heart:

You'll do fine.

No, I will not be having bariatric surgery, but thank you for making me think about and articulate why this is not for me. Do I need to find another doctor now?

Thought being stood up was going to ruin my night, but I'm actually glad it happened. Because there was something much better.

I was supposed to go see Skyfall with a friend today, and then go watch the UFC at a sports bar with him. But I choose flakes as friends, and I was canceled on yet again. I am so sick of this shit. I haven't had plans actually come to fruition without anything going wrong since I left my brother's wedding to celebrate my birthday back in... 1998? I need to make better friends...

The house received two or three phone calls this morning at about 4:00. I wouldn't be surprised if my grandmother died. I am ok with this though. I am surprised that it didn't happen ten years ago when her husband died.

My next door neighbor is an Iraq/Afghanistan veteran. He's young, handsome, damaged ...and utterly desirable.

Why am I always attracted to the damaged ones?

Four plus four is eight...
(If ya know how to count to ten.) :D

Don't ask me why I'm posting this - just a little silly...:eek:

I'm home and it's finally weekend! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back