Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to go on a day trip to France.

It isn't far. It's closer than London in time and distance.

But the family and community matters keep wrecking the diary whenever I think of a day to go. Now it seems that Friday 13th March is the only possible date in the next six weeks.

If I book a ferry crossing I'm sure someone/something will make sure that Friday is unlucky...

Og

I need to go on a day trip to France.

It isn't far. It's closer than London in time and distance.

But the family and community matters keep wrecking the diary whenever I think of a day to go. Now it seems that Friday 13th March is the only possible date in the next six weeks.

If I book a ferry crossing I'm sure someone/something will make sure that Friday is unlucky...

Og

Go Eurostar Ogg - its back up and running fully - and so quick and easy!

Blurt 1: How do men unbutton their jackets with one hand?
Blurt 2: I feel like I'm in a trance.
Blurt 3: That felt good.
Blurt 4: I need more dark chocolate - orange combo.
Blurt 5: I shouldn't have started thinking along those lines.
Blurt 6: That phone call early in the morning did it.

Go Eurostar Ogg - its back up and running fully - and so quick and easy!

I can get to Calais with my car faster by ferry than by going to Ashford to catch Eurostar to Lille and then a local French train back to Calais. I don't have to pay car parking fees which I would have to do at Ashford International.

Even using the Chunnel vehicle shuttle with my car takes longer door to door from where I am to where I want to go in Calais - and costs far more!

On the ferry I can have breakfast on the outward journey and an evening meal on the return journey - and still pay less in total than a shuttle trip through the Chunnel.

If the sea is rough and many of the passengers are queasy - I get more food on my plate! If we are delayed I get a free meal.

The ferry service is my preferred route every time. If a ferry breaks down - there's another one arriving shortly. If the Chunnel service breaks down - you have to switch to ferry.

Og

I'm giving up Catholicism for Lent. Oh yes...and those goofy polish donuts.

I have developed a serious...and inappropriate...crush.
I am Jonesen for him...big time.

What the hell am I suppose to do about that?

Bah!

Bah!
That's exactly where I am at the moment. I'm sharing cos you should be happy that someone else is going through the same torment. *sigh*

It's a bad sign when you have to wear a gas mask to empty out the fridge.
7.gif

Bah!

That's exactly where I am at the moment. I'm sharing cos you should be happy that someone else is going through the same torment. *sigh*

Same boat, different genders. I know that I shouldn't want her, and it doesn't make me feel any better about it to know that other people feel the same way about other people :(

It would make me feel the same way if she had the same inappropriate crush on me though :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo..........

I am 99.999% done with this job. All I have to do is make prints and copies. I made prints, but I had a layer turned off and have to reprint everything. If I had done it right the first time I would be done right now. But upon trying to reprint everything, I had to replace and ink cartridge. And now the printer isn't recognizing one of the ink cartridges! It won't print anything at all now! What the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back