Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want.

LARGEIMAGE_97774.jpg

it would look SO good on my new truck.

Did I say I started my diet? Cuz if I did I blew it. I got treated to a four course meal tonight. I think I am going to pop. Careful! Handle me gently.:)

I want a toe-curling, knee-weakening, swoon-worthy Fool blurt. :heart:

(I also want his poetry manuscript!)

I want a toe-curling, knee-weakening, swoon-worthy Fool blurt. :heart:

(I also want his poetry manuscript!)

Sometimes I wonder if the first one is beyond me anymore.

The second part may be coming soon. I have an out-of-town trip in a couple of weeks for a week and will have some significant hotel time. Hopefully, I can get it wrapped up then. Squeezed in amongst the whiskey drinking of course. Overworked and Underdrunk. My new motto.

This line

''Jiske Liye Hoon Me Pyaasa Sa''

is very hard to sing to that melody and beat when you're running at the end of a breath...:eek: ETA (i've worked it out, the extra syllable in a line which really cant fit it in, is hard on the throat...)

this line

''Dil Roye Ya Ilahi Tu Aajaa Mere Maahi''

sounds amazing in this melody :D

(Dampersnatch, i can see exactly why you were listening to this on replay all day yesterday, i am too :D)

Last edited:
It would be nice to be loved back. I bet that's a good feeling.

Blurt 2:
My clothes are too big for me, even my tight jeans need a belt. Now that is a nice stroke for the ego.

Last edited:
It would be nice to be loved back. I bet that's a good feeling.

Blurt 2:
My clothes are too big for me, even my tight jeans need a belt. Now that is a nice stroke for the ego.

its a good feeling to get rid of "big" clothes and go shopping for thinner.

This line

''Jiske Liye Hoon Me Pyaasa Sa''

is very hard to sing to that melody and beat when you're running at the end of a breath...:eek: ETA (i've worked it out, the extra syllable in a line which really cant fit it in, is hard on the throat...)

this line

''Dil Roye Ya Ilahi Tu Aajaa Mere Maahi''

sounds amazing in this melody :D

(Dampersnatch, i can see exactly why you were listening to this on replay all day yesterday, i am too :D)
I knew you'd like it! Yay! :cattail:
And I started listening to it as soon as I woke up today. I'm going to go off it soon if I keep this up. :rolleyes:
(I also have a teeny crush on the singer. :eek: )

It's snowing again. this could get in the way of me getting paid up for the year, as well as last year...

damnit.

nothing sucks quite so much as planning something wicked cool and then finding out its just not going to work.

so, the door i was going to use as my headboard wont be used and i'll have to do boring things like clean today.

fuck.

EWWWW!!!!!! ok, now i have to not listen to this song ever again! thanks for ruining it for me!!!!
Pfft. It's ok. I crush on him. :heart: *happy sigh*

Unrelated to above: Snowwwwwwwwwwww!!! Wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Unrelated to above: Rotting labia disease. Rotting penis disease. :rolleyes:

Pfft. It's ok. I crush on him. :heart: *happy sigh*

Unrelated to above: Snowwwwwwwwwwww!!! Wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Unrelated to above: Rotting labia disease. Rotting penis disease. :rolleyes:

you go right ahead :D

i'll have Diya Mirza :D she has the anatomy i prefer...

you and your stupid Barf! (that's 'b' as in 'bird' 'ar', as in 'arrange' and 'f' as in 'feel' not 'barf' as in to be sick...just thought i'd clarify in case someone was like WTF?)

EWWW what the fuck is it with you and grossing people out today?! first it was Terrible Toshi, now its genital rotting diseases! (though, they may be interchangable...:p)

EWWW what the fuck is it with you and grossing people out today?! first it was Terrible Toshi, now its genital rotting diseases! (though, they may be interchangable...:p)

Wait until everybody finds out her Av has "Dutch Elm" disease! :rolleyes:
(not to mention a skanky knot hole with a squirrel living in it!) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back