Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so unbelievably glad that I have a few people on my ignore list here.... ahhh the peace the serenity... the quiet... YIPPPEEEE!!! :D

Yeah, been about 4 months by my sub list recconing...I'm gonna start trying to wander in a bit more often though :eek:
Yay! I could see by Mrs. DL's posts that y'all have been quite occupied. Here's hoping things get boring so you both can hang out more. :rose:

Yay! I could see by Mrs. DL's posts that y'all have been quite occupied. Here's hoping things get boring so you both can hang out more. :rose:
Well, I had her move lit into a folder I created in favorites marked "Daily"...that way it hits the list I remember to actually check... :D

i think i know why you keep coming to the house to give me reports on your dog.
i think i know why you keep coming to the house to tell me that you haven't pressed charges.

dont get me wrong, i am thankful. i do want to know that you and your dog are ok.

but im starting to feel like you want me to offer something i dont have

i also know that you want me to get rid of maggie...

and it makes my stomach fall each time you show up at the door.

i think i know why you keep coming to the house to give me reports on your dog.
i think i know why you keep coming to the house to tell me that you haven't pressed charges.

dont get me wrong, i am thankful. i do want to know that you and your dog are ok.

but im starting to feel like you want me to offer something i dont have

i also know that you want me to get rid of maggie...

and it makes my stomach fall each time you show up at the door.

Have you tried installing a trapdoor on your porch?

We're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz because because because because because because of the wonderful things he does......

I can't belive I'm home from work...and it's still daylight....well...ok...it's dusk but ....hellfuckinyeah!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back