Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi..

Good Morning J... I'm so friggin' sick of the cold and snow as welll - more last night; enough already ! New pics - wow: super sexy, as usual. The close up - made something 'jump' immediately. Damn - you make me think of dirty things...and they all involve you. Thanks for sharing sweetie. Relax and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Looking forward to a couple of glasses of wine tonight to help me warm up from the damn cold and snow... unless you have better ideas? :devil:

Happy Saturday night, love bugs!

It looks like you have a MUCH better idea!

So many better ways to keep warm on these cold nights
Indeed there are. Shall we try some?

I think I could find a few ways to keep you warm gorgeous!!!
A few ways, huh? I'm freezing and waiting!

You know all about my better ideas. . .they're your ideas too. :devil:
Oh come on, you know I like it when you mask my ideas as yours... it makes me feel just a little less naughty about what I'm really thinking....

Your pictures are making me hot!:cattail:
I'm glad, because it's wayyy to cold outside, babe!

SuperShyJ9-Well get Mr Shy to rub his body against yours friction will keep you both warm.
I think that's one of the best ideas I've heard so far.

Love the new pics...very hot! You rock the camera.
So sweet on you lionguy :kiss:

Pulloing panties aside, licking lips......Is this 'All I Can Eat'?
You know it!

i'm only drinking beer but it's still warming.

thanks for these hot pictures.
Beer, wine, shots... it's all liquid courage to me.

Sounds like my kind of bet ;):devil:
Bragging rights are very important though lol
Let me know the forfeit :eek: lol[
Hot as always :)
Hope you slept well
I'm sure we could think of something:devil: lol
I did manage to win the bragging rights *and* the bet. Thank you for your kind words, as always.

Good Morning J... I'm so friggin' sick of the cold and snow as welll - more last night; enough already ! New pics - wow: super sexy, as usual. The close up - made something 'jump' immediately. Damn - you make me think of dirty things...and they all involve you. Thanks for sharing sweetie. Relax and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Let's go somewhere warm... we can always find some hockey on satellite TV, right?

It looks like you have a MUCH better idea!
Why, thank you ~ come join me!

Bragging rights!

So, yes, I picked Baltimore. For no particular reason at all, since I only learned of which teams were playing a few days ago (I wasn't kidding when I said I didn't follow football)

So, I won the bet with the Mr.... we play for favors, and bragging rights. Very much fun on both counts. :devil::devil:

new 19
new 22

Stay warm, lovebugs!

So, yes, I picked Baltimore. For no particular reason at all, since I only learned of which teams were playing a few days ago (I wasn't kidding when I said I didn't follow football)

So, I won the bet with the Mr.... we play for favors, and bragging rights. Very much fun on both counts. :devil::devil:

Stay warm, lovebugs!

Congrats on the win! I can't wait to see more of that amazing ass in those!

I really *am* supershy.... but *you* make me feel super dirty. I think I like it.

Well, what are you waiting for, a written invitation? Get over here! :cattail:

So you're saying I awakened something. . .yeah, you do that to me to. It's awake again.

They need to be a little further back, surely you're flexible. :)

new 19
new 22

Stay warm, lovebugs!

I love your breasts so I guess I won, but I did not even bet!:cattail:

Awesome new pics...great pair of legs. Really like the first one, leg hiked up and the angle shows your nipples perfectly....uhmm, it really is cold there huh?!..lol :D

new 19
new 22

Stay warm, lovebugs!

Ahh...it'd be all too easy to stay warm in that body!! ;)

Just bumped into your thread, dunno how I missed this one! Love your beautifully curvy body ( something I have a weakness for) , but I think you have the cutest smile ever ;) Will have to drop by here more often now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back