The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: I have no idea what letters could be added to that.

Wait, never mind. I could imagine one or two, but none of them very obvious or sensible.

The way my head is right now, Noon... Doesn't matter if it's sensible....
Actually, not much my head comes up with could be called "sensible"...

LT:

Minions! That is what I need. How am I to forge my evil empire without first a small army of minions to obey my orders. You know, THAT was never in the Evil Overlord's handbook.

LT:

Minions! That is what I need. How am I to forge my evil empire without first a small army of minions to obey my orders. You know, THAT was never in the Evil Overlord's handbook.

I contract cheap. Though technically I've only ever risen as high as Leg Breaker before.

But I'd probably make you a decent The Dragon

I contract cheap. Though technically I've only ever risen as high as Leg Breaker before.

But I'd probably make you a decent The Dragon

Of course, as the size of evil army increases, so the do the chances that I will recruit The Starscream. I don't know if I've got the patience to deal with one of those.

Of course, as the size of evil army increases, so the do the chances that I will recruit The Starscream. I don't know if I've got the patience to deal with one of those.

One day my dear megatron, I'll be the one in charge...

I'm... not smart enough to be The Starscream.

Or Rather I am. But I'm too dumb to scheme, and too smart to lie.

One day my dear megatron, I'll be the one in charge...

Megatron's correct response to this should have been, the very first time, "DIE LIKE A FOOL!" followed by blasting him repeatedly. But no....no, he let it become a trope.

I have always preferred a legion of dunead minions at my beck and call. And a nice mind control collar for my lieutenants. And to be worshipped by a cult.. for I am their god made manifest . Made up of scantly clad women folk.

I have always preferred a legion of dunead minions at my beck and call. And a nice mind control collar for my lieutenants. And to be worshipped by a cult.. for I am their god made manifest . Made up of scantly clad women folk.

Eh, I'm not into the whole scantily clad undead women sort of thing. Guess there's some limits for personal taste.

I've never really wanted to progress higher than Lackey.

LT: It's easier to be told what to do.

Now I kind of want a thread to be The Dragon. I am tired of being The Big Bad.

I was in a "Game Of Thrones," thread, once. The thing died out too fast. I really liked the idea of having 8 or so roleplayers creating characters and playing politics, setting up backdoor deals, with backstabbing, betrayals. Would be cool to do another group thread like that, if I had any faith in group threads.

I was in a "Game Of Thrones," thread, once. The thing died out too fast. I really liked the idea of having 8 or so roleplayers creating characters and playing politics, setting up backdoor deals, with backstabbing, betrayals. Would be cool to do another group thread like that, if I had any faith in group threads.

I miss that. And Iceman.

*Nods*

I miss Remington for that. But he was very much The Big Bad. Schemy manipulatingly wonderful bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back