The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
News that a friend of ours on vacation may have been caught in an undertow or something and be lost, presumed dead. I'm still in shock. Nothing official yet, so hoping..

Oh, I'm so sorry! :( Sending good thoughts to you. I hope it is good news.

News that a friend of ours on vacation may have been caught in an undertow or something and be lost, presumed dead. I'm still in shock. Nothing official yet, so hoping..

My thoughts and prayers for you and yours, Alice. Hope it all works out okay. *hugs*

Thank you - oh I tried to quote Tess too, but the buttons on my phone are too small. Thank you, Tess.

I'm just going to go. I'm not a lot of fun right now.

*hugs*

hugs.

You're welcome, I meant it. Positive thoughts from me. :rose:

Thank you - oh I tried to quote Tess too, but the buttons on my phone are too small. Thank you, Tess.

I'm just going to go. I'm not a lot of fun right now.

*hugs*

hugs tight

Take care, lovely.
Here if you need anything... :rose:

Boys suck. Especially ones I've dated in the past...and by past I mean years and years...when I was pretending to be straight. Stop putting me in an awkward position! Stop insulting my sexuality, my kink, and lifestyle! And most of all, stop forcing me to not be the only friend who doesn't judge you by doing those things and forcing me to stop talking to you...

hugs the cat.

I am sorry that you are having to deal with that honey. You know where I am if you want to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back