Trump Chumps Disillusioned!

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
‘Not the man I thought he was’: Disillusioned Trump voter bemoans president’s ‘overbearing’ personality

“He’s not the man I thought he was,” said David Coomer, who twice voted for former President Barack Obama before switching allegiances to Trump last year. “He’s overbearing, and he’s not getting nothing done.”

When CNN’s Poppy Harlow pointed out that Trump claims he has a massive list of major accomplishments, Coomer was dismissive.

“He talks a good talk, but can he walk the walk?” he said. “He said he’d put everyone back to work.”

Coomer, who is unemployed and relies on his father’s VA benefits to help take care of his sick mother, estimated that “at least 30 percent” of able-bodied Beattyville residents of working age didn’t have jobs. He said that he believed Trump’s promises to create good jobs with living wages for people in rural America, but so far, those promises have not come true.

In less than a year Trump Chumps have lost faith in the Trumpster. Maybe they are not a stupid as I thought?:rolleyes:

He's exactly the same man, with the same public persona, that he was before and during the campaign. No sympathy for anyone whatsoever who voted for him.

He talks shit because he IS shit and everyone who ever believed him or voted for him is shit.
Ten million more voted for someone other than him. Yet more would have but for disenfranchisement and suppression. The majority were not taken in. Maybe 35-40% would vote for Satan (R) or Rin-Tin-Tin (R) -- partisan fools. That leaves maybe 8-13% who fucking should have known better. They'll find that only diarrhea trickles down. Open wide, folks, and suck it up.

A president who can't preside, who can't get bills passed, who derides his own party and can't force its members to his will; who rules by decree, signing exec orders to cancel Obama's exec orders; whose only goal seems to be dismantling everything Obama ever did; who consciously diminishes the nation. What a prize!

Last edited:
He's exactly the same man, with the same public persona, that he was before and during the campaign. No sympathy for anyone whatsoever who voted for him.

True, they were conned. But haven't we all been? It's the money...always follow the money. Me thinks we've all been, to some degree, bedazzled by distractions while the con-game progresses on schedule.

It's the money. I do believe (hope) we will wake up soon...perhaps the change of heart some on the right are having is a good sign. BUT, both major parties are riding on suffering. Not sure either of them sincerely desires to rectify the root causes. America is sick, and getting sicker. Personally I am concerned about what's going to happen when this latest over-hyped economic expansion deflates...in our current state as a nation I wonder how it will play out.

Just one small example in the link below. It is an article about extreme poverty in the USA published in the Guardian. The story follows Professor Philip Alston, an Australian academic with a formal title: UN special rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights, as he tours several parts of the USA...yes, our country, the richest nation in history.

UN reports on poverty in USA

Left, right, and in-between...it seems we're being incited to hate the other. Follow the money, who is profiting?

ETA: Possible solutions might be: term limits, public funded campaigns and no contributions over $100 ;) Good luck America, I think we'll need it...

Trump Voters Debate Roy Moore Loss

Trump Voters whine that they want "more humanity" and "less divisiveness" in "our politics."

"There's too much hatred."

"Can't we all get along?"
There are snowflakes in Alabama.

snow-probability-map-1jpg-d30240f871c206cf.jpg

By Trump? Absolutely not. He didn't even get a plurality of the votes.

He didn't even make good management decisions in his TV show.

No, not by Trump alone...I was alluding to being duped by the larger picture 'con job' that plays to our collective naive belief that 'we the people' have a voice in the ever grinding gears of the Money Machine, aka: US Government. The other point was; if we cannot somehow get this scam under control pretty soon, then me thinks things could get mighty interesting.

But, Trump played his part well and connected with one segment of a cracking society limping towards... ??? For what it's worth; I sincerely believe Trump is mentally ill...but I'm starting to think that about quite a few of our "Leaders" who hold the levers that will shape our country. In some ways, the GOP is more honest in that you know who they work for...the Dems tend to be not so obvious.

No comments on the Poverty in America article? Did anyone even read it? It's talking about about 40 million Americans living in poverty :confused:

No comments on the Poverty in America article? Did anyone even read it? It's talking about about 40 million Americans living in poverty :confused:

No.

But the answer to poverty in the US = fuck rich people and continue to tighten restrictions on non-rich people's ability to earn a living as "sensible regulation" while protecting as much of the markets for the elites as legally possible....then call it "progress".

Because M'aricuh.

But, Trump played his part well and connected with one segment of a cracking society...
Trump connected with an underwhelming minority of USA voters allowed to cast ballots. His 'segment' is/was by no means monolithic, either. Tromp hijacked a party that built its base on a fantastic concoction of lies, pushing the fear-hate-greed buttons, promising the impossible in a pluralistic society.

Alas, reality is whatever bites your ass. And those who can't deal with reality will find that reality deals with THEM. Watch for falling debris.

All politicians should be hated and distrusted.
Except for our non-partisan district supervisor who, overcoming the network of Good Ol' Bois who've run Amateur County since gold-mining days, has actually worked hard and effectively to improve life here. She negotiated public-private agreements, blocked unpopular moves, and has about 90% approval from her upcountry constituents. The big landowning families are unlikely to keep her from a second term. She delivers, without taking or blowing money.

Some pols really are public servants. Watch the sources of campaign funds and it's not hard to identify them.

Except for our non-partisan district supervisor who, overcoming the network of Good Ol' Bois who've run Amateur County since gold-mining days, has actually worked hard and effectively to improve life here. She negotiated public-private agreements, blocked unpopular moves, and has about 90% approval from her upcountry constituents. The big landowning families are unlikely to keep her from a second term. She delivers, without taking or blowing money.

Some pols really are public servants. Watch the sources of campaign funds and it's not hard to identify them.

Yeah, occasionally a small, local politician manages to good work, but once you get to the higher levels they completely vanish. A good person cannot survive in higher level politics.

Ten million more voted for someone other than him. Yet more would have but for disenfranchisement and suppression. The majority were not taken in. Maybe 35-40% would vote for Satan (R) or Rin-Tin-Tin (R) -- partisan fools. That leaves maybe 8-13% who fucking should have known better. They'll find that only diarrhea trickles down. Open wide, folks, and suck it up.

A president who can't preside, who can't get bills passed, who derides his own party and can't force its members to his will; who rules by decree, signing exec orders to cancel Obama's exec orders; whose only goal seems to be dismantling everything Obama ever did; who consciously diminishes the nation. What a prize!

This from the asshole who doesn't vote, so he can be condensing to everyone. A jerk to those on the right who he thinks is are stupid, and an asshole to those on the left who don't go far enough.

In less than a year Trump Chumps have lost faith in the Trumpster. Maybe they are not a stupid as I thought?:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

One interview tells you that? Wow...and you think the other side is stupid.

I see that some increasingly disillusioned Trumpsters are bitter about being called out for something they should have seen from the get go. :D

I see that some increasingly disillusioned Trumpsters are bitter about being called out for something they should have seen from the get go. :D

Yes, and Hilary voters get the moral high ground. You're a hateful person who gets to take cheap shots because he's part of a protected class. Keep acting like you matter.

Oooo. You seem to be one of the scared and bitter Trumpettes. You could have voted for someone other than Clinton, you know. You didn't have to let yourself be bamboozled by the sleazy conman and his Russian friends.

Oooo. You seem to be one of the scared and bitter Trumpettes. You could have voted for someone other than Clinton, you know. You didn't have to let yourself be bamboozled by the sleazy conman and his Russian friends.

Says the Clintonista who's clearly still crying about the loss.....how could it have happened!!!

Keith Olberman told you it would never happen!!!

Says the Clintonista who's clearly still crying about the loss.....how could it have happened!!!

Keith Olberman told you it would never happen!!!

Cite where I posted "how could it have happened?"

Ever the liar.

Hate to break this to you, I'm not bitter, but you seem to be coming off after the loss. You've got nothing but your angry opinion. Still driving around with an I'm with Her bumper sticker pissed off. I won't feel bad about my vote, well certainly not because of anything you have to say. You just have petty insults, and you prove me right with every post.

Hate to break this to you, I'm not bitter, but you seem to be coming off after the loss. You've got nothing but your angry opinion. Still driving around with an I'm with Her bumper sticker pissed off. I won't feel bad about my vote, well certainly not because of anything you have to say. You just have petty insults, and you prove me right with every post.

Nope, no bumper stickers at all. Thanks for assuming, though.

I'm amused you've been proven right with all your posts. Yes, I laughed at that one. :D

In less than a year Trump Chumps have lost faith in the Trumpster. Maybe they are not a stupid as I thought?:rolleyes:

One interview tells you that? Wow...and you think the other side is stupid.[/QUOTE]

Since you quoted me, I'll answer:

Yes I think the Trump Chumps are stupid to think that he was telling the truth about anything. If you had paid attention to anything that Trump has done or said in the last ~10 years it should have been obvious that he will say anything that advances his own goals. He has never been anything but selfish and bigoted. His history is abysmal and he never hid his actions at all.

I am amazed that he has been able to live this long without being shot, blown up or strangled by the people he has fucked over. His continued existence is just another example that a merciful God is an illusion.

Back