Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

Would love a massage tonight as it happens! Tucked up in bed but its awfully cold to be alone ;) x
 
You need someone closer to home!

Well I'm a West Country girl from the depths of Somerset...

I've found the time difference to be both a blessing and a curse...a blessing because generally I chat whilst my SO is asleep or at work, but a curse because I can't always stay up all night or get our schedules in sync and so I've missed some hot encounters...

Like Scotland

But what do you like to chat to these Yanks about Tildy? Not Ryder Cup golf, that's for sure. Maybe you should talk to someone who understands your accent better?
 
This never took off like it should of

England 1
Scotland 2
Wales 0
N. Ireland 0

Just copy and paste and add one to which ever part of the UK you come from.

Shall we try again.

I'm joining in this thread and seeing a few names I recognise. I am not going to talk about the weather on this site.

But at the same time I know it would be a waste of time to say '52 year old guy in Glasgow looking for kinky NSA fun'

But you gotta keep trying eh?
 
Close to London! Not the same country, but at least closer to you in terms of time zones :)
 
Bump it up

And if your 'handle' doesn't give it away, how about you tell us - male or female?
 
Back
Top