The Official OSP Register

BlackWolf65 said:
Ladies, and Gentlemen, if I could have your attention for just another moment, please...

I have an announcement to make.

I am going to be resiging from the OSP - meaning that I am removing my name from the list, and I am no longer going to be maintaining said list. I am open to volunteers, anyone who would like to take over this job for me.

It has been a pleasure to serve. Good night, all!!! Let the revelry begin!!!

OK seriously, this puts a damper on the celebration. The Founder gone? I'm crushed.

ladies and gentlemen, absolut has graciously agreed to act as a caretaker for the thread, until a permanent replacement can be found.

Sorry BW, wasn't able to get in for a few hours, something about database errors, not sure if it was just me, my hemisphere or all of Lit, anyway, just popping in to say Hi - "Hi" and i'll have a chance over the next few days to have a look more thoroughly through the thread since I was last here and get in contact with you and hopefully a few others.

Please note, caretaker role as mentioned, and this is not a permanent thing, I have other threads I am devoted to including my own. Why this is occurring is a mystery to me, but all will work out fine i'm sure.

*cautiously walks into the room....takes a peek around....grabs a cushion on the floor and takes a sit*

Nice to meet you.

Absolut said:
Sorry BW, wasn't able to get in for a few hours, something about database errors, not sure if it was just me, my hemisphere or all of Lit, anyway, just popping in to say Hi - "Hi" and i'll have a chance over the next few days to have a look more thoroughly through the thread since I was last here and get in contact with you and hopefully a few others.

Please note, caretaker role as mentioned, and this is not a permanent thing, I have other threads I am devoted to including my own. Why this is occurring is a mystery to me, but all will work out fine i'm sure.

Thank you for filling in for BW Absolut.

I have followed your threads and interactions with LG and Noxi across the board and look forward to working with you.

I don't know how you can update the first post to list new members as it was posted by BW, but I am here for the duration and if I can be of assistance, just ask.

BlackWolf65 said:
Well, let's see... How many ways do *I* know to contact you?
Geeshhhhh.....had a momentary *brain fart* Wolf..
Let me see.......here, Yahoo, email....lol....I count 3 :devil:

FantasySlut said:
Geeshhhhh.....had a momentary *brain fart* Wolf..
Let me see.......here, Yahoo, email....lol....I count 3 :devil:
So, since I'm already here, you have a 50/50 shot at guessing... :D

BlackWolf65 said:
So, since I'm already here, you have a 50/50 shot at guessing... :D
That be the case, I would say I have 100% of winning....*er* something...

BlackWolf65 said:
I *like* a woman with a one track mind... :D
Oh Wolf, you would grow so tired of me if all I had was *that* track of a mind lol............BUT until you do............enjoy :devil: :nana:

FantasySlut said:
Oh Wolf, you would grow so tired of me if all I had was *that* track of a mind lol............BUT until you do............enjoy :devil: :nana:
But, how can one continue something that one hasn't yet started to do??? :confused:

BlackWolf65 said:
But, how can one continue something that one hasn't yet started to do??? :confused:
Hasn't started? Hmmmmm, maybe you haven't got the hints I've been giving ya...lol :devil:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, do you mean *haven't started* as in right this moment, lol?

FantasySlut said:
Hasn't started? Hmmmmm, maybe you haven't got the hints I've been giving ya...lol :devil:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, do you mean *haven't started* as in right this moment, lol?
Are you being coy with me? :D

BlackWolf65 said:
~~Damn! Nabbed again...~~

Uhm... I didn't say I don't - I just asked if you were... :D:D
If I am, then I guess you will be the first to know, won't ya?

Back