The Official OSP Register

This is a beautiful thing. Have any registrants ever been contacted from this list? My guess is no

Would be happy to be added to the list...New York City area

I do believe that in the past some of the "members" of this fine "volunteer" force have been invited to the aid of some damsel in distress.

It would be nice to see some of the old faces again, unless they are buried deep, tongue first, in some pussy!:D

Trip down memory lane

Unbelievable, more than 11 years and and this thread still going.

The proud holder of # 22 position in the register

This thread needs a bump! I do so, to humbly ask, if it's still possible to get my name on this awesome list! What an excellent idea! A place to link those with a specialized talent, and experience, with those who are in need of, and/or, can appreciate, such talent and experience! I respectfully offer my services, without reservation, to any WOMAN:D who would care to partake, and be pleasured! :rose:

This thread needs a bump! I do so, to humbly ask, if it's still possible to get my name on this awesome list! What an excellent idea! A place to link those with a specialized talent, and experience, with those who are in need of, and/or, can appreciate, such talent and experience! I respectfully offer my services, without reservation, to any WOMAN:D who would care to partake, and be pleasured! :rose:

You'll have to ask Black Wolf, the OP, he can edit his first post.

BTW, nice to see somebody with such a generous disposition!;)

Bumping this perhaps 12 yr old thread

I can guarantee that we haven't stopped pleasuring ladies with our oral skills, although there seem to be a lack of female OSPs.

I remember this girl (many moons ago) who I nicknamed "Dyson", she absolutely loved to worship cocks; if there was an Olympic event into cocksucking she would get the gold medal every 4 years, and the same at the world championships.

Spent many afternoons with her in the classic 69 position . . . . just thinking about her makes me hard!

Yes and... please... and....

yes,,,.... and I remember a girl who so loved, was so compelled to have a cock in her mouth, starting with night of first date when she would not let me leave without her kneeling down as I stood, stripping off my pants, and engulfing my cock in her wet hungry mouth. Soon I'd moved down to the floor, the top of my body turned to lift her skirt and taste, and eat, and fingerfuck her so so wet pussy. All while it felt like she was devouring my cock length in her mouth and throat.

Would the women here please describe how it feels to have that hunger, and to be in that position?

G

Back