The Official OSP Register

Azuldrgon said:
You have a point there. After all, she is sacrificing her time just for the sake of the order, so it is only fair.
Wait... wait...

Sacrificing????

Where else is a woman going to find herself in the position of having 22 men lined up waitng to provide her with some expert oral service?

She isn't sacrificing anything...

She's getting an awful lot, though... :D

BlackWolf65 said:
Wait... wait...

Sacrificing????

Where else is a woman going to find herself in the position of having 22 men lined up waitng to provide her with some expert oral service?

She isn't sacrificing anything...

She's getting an awful, though... :D
She's sacrificing the time she is with you, man. I mean, she only has so much time anyway.

Azuldrgon said:
You have a point there. After all, she is sacrificing her time just for the sake of the order, so it is only fair.
Fair SHMAIR!

I just want a place in the queue (a little deference to your British fans out there).

And {{{{{BW}}}} now you know why I wear Depends all too often. :eek:

Azuldrgon said:
She's sacrificing the time she is with you, man. I mean, she only has so much time anyway.
Listen the only way we could spend more time together is if I were fortunate enough to actually, physically live inside her panites...

Hmmmmmm.....

~~Tries to see how very small he can shrink himself...~~

BlackWolf65 said:
Listen the only way we could spend more time together is if I were fortunate enough to actually, physically live inside her panites...

Hmmmmmm.....

~~Tries to see how very small he can shrink himself...~~
If you come up with that, i wanna shot to. :)

fathom7 said:
*must type faster -- {{{{LG}}}} intervened while posting to {{{{BW}}}}}*

You guys make such a cute couple. :D
Awwww....

I think so...

But *she's* the cute one... :D

BlackWolf65 said:
Awwww....

I think so...

But *she's* the cute one... :D
Hey -- I've seen your pics -- don't sell yourself short. DAMN :eek: one of those words again.

Anyway -- you're probably right (he says as he lowers his voice an octave for emphasis).

:D

fathom7 said:
Hey -- I've seen your pics -- don't sell yourself short. DAMN :eek: one of those words again.

Anyway -- you're probably right (he says as he lowers his voice an octave for emphasis).

Thanks - ya had me worried for a second there...

BlackWolf65 said:
That's a detail that we have yet to work out. I was thinking that perhaps we should leave the choice of order up to LG...
Hmmmm...I'm thinking go in numerical order...or maybe first come, first serve?

Lucky Girl said:
Works for me... That puts me second in line!!!

~~DAMN!! I knew I shoulda put myself first when I started this thing...~~

Lucky Girl said:
If that expression were exactly true -- you would be first. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

BlackWolf65 said:
I like this friggn' guy!!!! LOL...
I may not frig as much as I used to but that's what the SF thread's for.

Philosophically -- I am aligned with the approach in this club. That's one reason why I'm here. Plus there's taht franchise opportunity I mentioned earlier.

Lucky Girl said:
Tsk, tsk...sorry to hear that...
Making those smacking noises is driving me crazy you know.

Besides -- you're not as sorry to hear that as I am. :p :p :p :kiss:

fathom7 said:
Making those smacking noises is driving me crazy you know.

Besides -- you're not as sorry to hear that as I am. :p :p :p :kiss:
*another mischievious smile*

You know...I...uh...nevermind!

Lucky Girl said:
*another mischievious smile*

You know...I...uh...nevermind!

WAIT WAIT Ya just can't leave me hanging like that. *looks down* Well not exactly "hanging". Besides I just found out about you're being a redhead. OOOOOOOHHH -- makes my tongue firm. (Damn -- said that out loud too).

fathom7 said:
WAIT WAIT Ya just can't leave me hanging like that. *looks down* Well not exactly "hanging". Besides I just found out about you're being a redhead. OOOOOOOHHH -- makes my tongue firm. (Damn -- said that out loud too).
LOL!!! Yes you did...

*looks down and grins*

Lucky Girl said:
LOL!!! Yes you did...

*looks down and grins*
You seem to be looking in the right direction. Now if you'll just lie back -- I've got a few ideas for how to pass some time.

*drops to one knee leans closer* :D

fathom7 said:
You seem to be looking in the right direction. Now if you'll just lie back -- I've got a few ideas for how to pass some time.

*drops to one knee leans closer* :D
*shivers in anticipation*

Lucky Girl said:
*shivers in anticipation*
*hands placed delicately at her hips, drawing her closer -- leaning further in.*

There's so much more to this you see.

*opening slightly those folds of skin and lightly . . . . *

HEY! A guy could get into trouble with this kind of thinking. who knows who might be watching.

;)

And you thought I was trying to move you away.

fathom7 said:
*hands placed delicately at her hips, drawing her closer -- leaning further in.*

There's so much more to this you see.

*opening slightly those folds of skin and lightly . . . . *

HEY! A guy could get into trouble with this kind of thinking. who knows who might be watching.

;)

And you thought I was trying to move you away.
Grrrrrrr! You CANNOT leave me like this!!!! Don't make me go to the SF thread...please???

Lucky Girl said:
Grrrrrrr! You CANNOT leave me like this!!!! Don't make me go to the SF thread...please???
You could always join me there. It's sometimes a little crowded but --- there's always room for one more.

Now then

*opening as a delicate flower -- bringing forward the central bud -- tongue moving closer until just the tip of it makes contact*
:p :p

Back