Vampire High

Hypoxia

doesn't watch television
I saw an SRP thread with this title and thought, hmmm. A high school where many or all students are vamps. This is ominous. Who fucks whom, and how? Do school assemblies become blood orgies? What are the elite cliques in school? Do teachers suck? Is the community all or part vampish? What is the backstory?

was going to say "you had me at the title" but then I saw it was borrowed, so I'll just say I love it.

What happens when a new non-vampire student transfers in because the District screwed up the paperwork?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one Netflix streaming movie based on the concept, probably more. Generally cheap exploitation-type films with lots of skin. Would make a great setting for a Lit erotic horror series.

Do they have a rival school where the students are lycanthropes? Does a Romeo and Juliet love blossom? Does he offer his beast sized dick to the lithe Vamp? I'm pretty sure that this story line has already happened in some form or another.

The basic point here is you have to more define the universe of this "vampire high school" before you start writing. Otherwise people are just going to be literally spitballing ideas to see what sticks.

The basic point here is you have to more define the universe of this "vampire high school" before you start writing. Otherwise people are just going to be literally spitballing ideas to see what sticks.
That's what we do here. I and others throw out ideas of story universes and see where they may lead. I also often suggest that idea-tossers visualize a story ending as well as its setup. Thus:

* Vampire High is in a high-vamp world. Almost everyone sucks. Assume that the rare mortals dominate the elite cliques -- how did they manage that?
* Vamp High rivals nearby Lycanthrope High and Selkie High. The were-bats, were-wolves, and were-seals frequently battle. Which win the chess tourneys?
* Vamp High is in a remote vamp-only community. Outsiders don't venture there. How do the vamps win state sports championships? Do they own referees?

What are their ball teams like?

I think you mean figuratively spitballing.

Back