Female Executive and Male Personal Assistant

GD88

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Posts
757
I wonder if anyone has considered the Female Exec/Male Personal Assistant pairing for a story. I've seen a few stories on Literotica where it's the male executive or manager with the female PA but never a female executive/male PA.

Would be relatively straightforward story, methinks. Male PA realizes that Female Exec is having some trouble at home with her husband and begins to move in on her. Female Exec can't deny her growing attraction and ends up having sex. A business trip to Europe to conclude a deal where the male PA is asked to come along ends up being a fuckfest in the hotel suite every night.
 
I wrote that in my early series Alan In The Office. Studly Alan is officially Project Assistant to sensuous software team manager Cyndi. The firm's PA's interact interestingly with their bosses and each other. It's all a bit more suburban than your idea.

Such stories have different dynamics depending on setting. Where / when does this happen? Does the firm have many female execs and managers with male PAs or only a few? Is the firm male- or female- dominated? Are boss-PA couplings banned or expected? Also, what are the boss's and PA's ambitions? Are either only using the other? Are either married or otherwise committed, and if so, do their partners work in the same firm or for competitors? Who stands to benefit or suffer if hookups are revealed?
 
Last edited:
There are infinite variations on that. To make it more socially acceptable, you can have the male PA be a shy nerdy intern and secret crush on the boss and only later turned into a proper lover. You can always have the boss lady got drunk had a fight, and called him for a pickup, and tried to eat his face when he got there.

If you want to write the EVIL version, you can have the Intern carefully dressing to impress his lady boss and engineer the drunken blowup, then hauled her off to hotel and use it to blackmail her for more perks and stuff.
 
Gangfucking the boss

Maybe she has several eligible young studs working for her. They all try to impress her to get into her good books or maybe her pants. It could be very competitive so that once her sexual interest in them becomes apparent, they compete by allowing her to use them in more energetic and bizarre ways. It could all go wrong when she invites them to gangfuck her and they turn the tables somehow.
 
I worked for a bank where my supervisor was a woman and she had an affair with me. Would that work?
 
Back
Top