Tolyk's Gallery

One that is a bit more minimalist...

23182804939_97f649ed8e_c.jpg
Again. The freaking sheer beauty. This one made me sigh.
Kisses, J
 
Aw, I was hoping for new pics! Do you have any treats for me?

Nothing new right now, have been too busy. There is another boxing match coming up, so hopefully I can get the gear to shoot that! I'm avoiding long trips in the car right bow, as last time I was in pain for 2 weeks from a 3 hour car ride. Makes getting out to do landscapes difficult.



AlwaysSoaked, thank you for all the compliments! Lovely to see you again :)
 
You, Sir, are creating some seriously good photos.
bowtie.gif


Keep 'em coming.

Photos, I mean. :rolleyes:

No, wait, I mean, chicks.

Darn.
 
Car accident. Injured my hips. Healing very slowly.

OMG - I was wondering why I hadn't seen more of your photos lately.
I hope you are healing well, albeit slowly.
You need to be able to get out and hike around in the early morning light to take your beautiful photographs.
sending you the very best healing vibes.
hugs!
cb
 
So, provided my hips are still up for it next weekend, I shall be heading out on a photo trip. Hopefully for early light, but will have to see what the group wants to do.
 
What did you do?!!! Poor hips! Sending good juju your way for a fast turn around. Take care!
 
So, provided my hips are still up for it next weekend, I shall be heading out on a photo trip. Hopefully for early light, but will have to see what the group wants to do.

Did you get out this weekend? Did your hips hold up okay? Any pics you are happy with?
:rose:
cb
 
No, hips flared up and canceled the trip :( took pictures of my daughter instead

nothing personal intended, but I hope you don't post those.

I'm sure you're proud of her and whatnot but; kids + sex site ≠ good sense
 
I had no intentions of posting those

Whew, that's a relief.

I don't understand it when folks post pics of their kids on dating sites or whatever. Yeah, you're proud of them, but what signals are you sending by posting them?!?

Sometimes I think they don't think.
 
Only thing I've shot as of late, that doesn't contain people who I shall not post to a sex site without their permission.
 
Last edited:
Happy world photography day everyone! I'll try to get some new work posted soon.
 
Boxing portraits

So, I really want to share these boxing photos I did, but they have other people's faces in them (obviously) so I don't want to share them publicly. Anyone interested in seeing some posed shoots I did (with studio lighting *gasp*) of some boxers, PM me and I'll send a link :) I'm very happy with how they turned out
 
Here's one I realized I never shared:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top