Malstroem: Kinky and Curvy pictures

Yeah yeah, I'm amazing.. Let's all worship me :rolleyes:
I don't recall you ever mentioning Adams.[/QUOTE]

I didn't mention Adams... I can see you also have perception beyond the number 42...!

I didnt think you could make a better thread Mal, but the kinky Dane has proven me wrong at least to start. You are looking sexier than ever!

I'm always right (except when debating with you, then I'm rarely right)
At least you admit it ;)
I didn't mention Adams... I can see you also have perception beyond the number 42...!
Now if only I knew the meaning of the meaning of life, the universe and everything ;)
Smiles would be awesome.

As for worship...we can work on that.
Yay, sounds like fun :D
I didnt think you could make a better thread Mal, but the kinky Dane has proven me wrong at least to start. You are looking sexier than ever!
Thank you :D It is cool that it's possible to improve perfection ;)

Sweeeeeet, wonderful you. You make me happy with the things you do :D.

Now if only I knew the meaning of the meaning of life, the universe and everything ;)

Really...? What, you don't know...? Oh, I'm not referring to 42 either...!

my sincere thanks ..

to both you Malstroem and PenIsMightier for a most entertaining, exciting and.. ummm... inspiring exchange ... that's fancy talk for omigod keep talking

to both you Malstroem and PenIsMightier for a most entertaining, exciting and.. ummm... inspiring exchange ... that's fancy talk for omigod keep talking

May I suggest that you read Pen's story called Seducing Sonja? You might enjoy it ;)

How many roads must a man walk down?[/QUOTE]

Roads...? Well one could call it that, the mind likes the analogy... Man...? Surely what we're referring to surpasses the physicality of sex...
Though the representation, when the duality of Man and Woman come together, is the closest the physical can get... Which may be why so many of us enjoy the experiences like no other...

Here's a picture to get you started, more will be added in the next few days.

1.JPG

Stunning view of an amazing cleavage

Back