My wife and I were playing around

thanks again.... how about a little help what should we do for the next round of pics?

She has a beautiful body, especially her natural bush. Whether pink or not the fur is very sensual looking and the lingerie presentation is perfect for her gorgeous form. She is awesome to look at and for ideas - mostly her fantastic body. All the various angles, with and without the stockings and undergarments. She would look great just spread out on a bed in all imaginable poses. front back and sides! :heart: Hey if you need another hand, I'll drive up and bring a good camera too :) I'm sure I'd have some more ideas in person :rose:
Oh and I do love the buddy pic! Anything with her and her friend will be well received.:kiss:

Please keep up the good work...posting pics can be extremely difficult when you have such good material to work with :)

black light set

Here is a bunch of the black light pics a I'm able to have them larger there.

Love the pics!! Every man's fantasy with a stripper. The pubic coloring is unique and wild!!

yeah it is great I never really know what I'm going to get until I unwrap her. it's my naughty Christmas present every day.

I am starting to add pics to the first page to make finding updates easier.

Wow. Great start. Love the dyed pubes. She is very sexy and you are a lucky guy. Keep up the great work.

holy FUCK! The feet pics are SUPER hot. Especially the first two with that little black foot garment... omg, I really hope you post more of those. :devil:

Thanks for sharing!

Video?

-------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Video?

-------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Excellent first video. Very good quality. Nice videos.

Wish they were topless so we could see her beautiful breasts.

Has she ever considered shaving her sex or at least a landing strip?

Back