Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's International Get Naked Day!

BustyAlli3.jpg

Fantasymaster said:
I have a lot of gardening needs doing.....I can leave it till you get here :D

As a result of the rather enthusiastic comments on the N.thread, I just might look into starting up a landscaping business that provides a special service of going door-to-door ...with a personalized touch. And then of course there is all that competition out there...I also might need to include some 'perks'. :cool:

Last edited:
room505 said:
Hey people,
Has anybody heard of www.room505.co.uk website?
It is great for all you adult entertainment fans.
There is a wide range of products from sexy lingerie, toys, and games.
There is a fast discreet worldwide delivery service, and the site accepts all major credit cards and paypal.
So what are you waiting for head over there now and see whats on offer.
See you there.

Thanks for this Whitewave. The Moderator of our thread eventually catches these advertisers. Regardless, I'll contact him. :)

JenniferMidnight said:
As a result of the rather enthusiastic comments on the N.thread, I just might look into starting up a landscaping business that provides a special service of going door-to-door ...with a personalized touch. And then of course there is all that competition out there...I also might need to include some 'perks'. :cool:

Landscapers, competetive? nah, my uncle would let yur business walk all over his, for one of said perks of course... yes gotta like em perky- I mean perks, yes perks :p.... ;)

Hi all

Well I come in and lurk around this tasty thread quite often, so I thought my new AV would be a perfect occasion to say hello :)

CeriseNoire said:
Well I come in and lurk around this tasty thread quite often, so I thought my new AV would be a perfect occasion to say hello :)

Well, Cerise, I certainly like and admire the way you say "Hello". :p Some people just shake hands. :)

CeriseNoire said:

I have been contacted by many n.thread 'lurkers' over the years. There are tons. Wouldn't it be fun if they all popped in to say hi! Go for it - we would love to hear from you all! :kiss:

introducing ---> NIPPLES- Our new gardening service

CeriseNoire said:

hehe, your new av is perfect.
(Perfect for what? for just about anything)

Nipple to nipple would be a good way to say hi, rather than the hand shaking thing.

:)

Actually, for gardening, perhaps we should wear short skirts, low cut tops with very good bras, (or maybe none at al)l. Bending over the whole time, ass in the air, working up a sweat, I think we could be very busy getting a service like this going. What do you think?

olivefun said:
hehe, your new av is perfect.
(Perfect for what? for just about anything)

Nipple to nipple would be a good way to say hi, rather than the hand shaking thing.

:)

Actually, for gardening, perhaps we should wear short skirts, low cut tops with very good bras, (or maybe none at al)l. Bending over the whole time, ass in the air, working up a sweat, I think we could be very busy getting a service like this going. What do you think?

I wouldn't complain if that was the way you were dressed, but I would rather see you naked. :p I am something of a dirty old man, by the way. :D

The world is your oyster

JenniferMidnight said:

I trust this service will be going inter-continental VERY quickly!?

Fantasymaster said:

Speaking of "Intercontinental" how about some nice Asian nipples:

lilly_6_large.jpg

16.jpg

03.jpg

pics-02.jpg

model%20(11).jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
Fantasymaster said:

I believe I can talk the ladies into it FM. Maybe you can be our first client...you know, you can help us work out all the kinks :kiss:

Welcome!!!

CeriseNoire said:

Your new AV is indeed perfect! What a luscious areola and nipple CN! :p Yours, I hope? Love to have a taste of the sweet n tangy. Breast, my favorite flavor.

SxRx

It would be a pleasure....

JenniferMidnight said:
I believe I can talk the ladies into it FM. Maybe you can be our first client...you know, you can help us work out all the kinks :kiss:

and by the way, I have several kinks you could help me work out too :D ;)

SxRx said:
Your new AV is indeed perfect! What a luscious areola and nipple CN! :p Yours, I hope? Love to have a taste of the sweet n tangy. Breast, my favorite flavor.

SxRx

Thank you :eek: And yes, it's mine.

Boxlicker101 said:
I haven't posted anything here for a while, partly because of painful teeth and oral surgery. However, looking at some beautiful nipples should help me forget the pain, even better than Advil.

01.jpg

08.jpg

12.jpg

36.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg
A lovely collection! The first one is especially amazing. I am wild about Asian women. Problem with most is that their nipples simply aren't big enough... but that one's are just right for me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back