Online dom looking for a sub to follow a specific set of rules

Spartacus1981

Experienced
Joined
May 13, 2004
Posts
45
Hello Everyone,

I've been a member for sometime but haven't posted anything as mostly my visits to this site were somewhat infrequent. I found that has changed and that I am looking for something now more specific.

I am a 33m looking for an online female sub relationship only. Any age, race or religion is accepted. I only ask that you look at the following rules:

1. I enjoy cam to cam chat. It allows me to see you live since we cannot enjoy each others company in person. As well it's easier for me to inspect you and make sure you are fulfilling all my commands.

2. Orgasm Control: If you wish to submit to me online you give me complete control of your orgasm. This means that if you wish to cum, you must either send me a text, IM or email requesting to cum. I will accept a request in advance if you should know you will be wanting to cum that evening or later that week. This might be optimal if I give you permission to see someone for sexual purposes.

3. Following my orders: From time to time I will give you a task to carry out. This maybe be as simple as a webcam show for me. Other's might be more elaborate. I will give them to you along with a timeline to be carried out.

5. Photo confirmation: It's one thing for you to say you've followed my orders, its another for you to prove it. Every task I ask for you to do, will be expected that you give me some form of photo proof that you carried it out or at the very least attempted to.

As you can expect from my rules, I would expect you to be able to webcam chat with me. I prefer to use Skype as I find it works best.

If you are interested in this, please either pm me or email me with the subject line: "Applying for online sub role" That way I know you're real.

My email is sparty198@yahoo.com
 
Giving this thread a bump! 40 views no takers yet. I'm convinced there has to be one or two curious women out there.
 
People are reading this and I've had some responses so far

However, for one reason or another its not panned out. Mostly because one end of the partnership fails to commit I suppose.

But I do know there is interest out there. So I'm hoping that this doesn't prove to be fruitless.

I am willing to entertain limitations of reality on my rules. Such as roommates or people you can't expose this side of yourself to just yet.

Remember this is supposed to be fun for everyone. If you're curious pm me or shoot me an email and lets see what can happen.
 
Back
Top