The Bachelor Party(Closed)

Sunshine grinned pushing the sexy groom against the wall and kissing him. " Touch me" she whispered and started unbuttoning his pants.She moved them slowly toward the bed horny for him.
 
It had been almost two months since Matt and his fiance Ashley have had sex, their lives were so busy they didn't have time for it. Having Sunshine all over him wanting him so badly was only turning Matt on more. Her tongue constantly invading his mouth sharing a wet kiss with him. He felt her hands at his pants working on getting his belt off and undoing his pants. She told him to touch her so he reached around and placed his hands on her perfect round ass cheeks as she backed hem towards the bed. Matt loved a girl with a nice big ass, something Ashley lacked in.
 
Sunshine grinned pushing him on the bed and grinding against his bare cock. She gasped when he slapped her ass and laugh "Oh you bad boy!". She said kissing down his chest "I can be a bad girl too" shr said blowing softly onbhis hard cock before licking it."You want me to be bad? "
 
"Oh my god" Matt said watching Sunshine grab his huge cock and start to lick it. He was engaged but some random girl was now licking his monster cock. After watching for a few seconds he laid his head back on the bed gripping the sheets letting out a soft groan. "Oh god" Pleasure coursing through his body as Sunshine's warm moist tongue traveled along his long thick shaft.
 
Sunshine grinned taking that as a yes. She took the tip of his large cock into her mouth and hummed softly knowing it'd cause a vibrating effect. She sucked on the tip looking up at the pleased groom to be. " What is your name?" She said licking him again to tease him.
 
"Oh god that feels good" Matt groaned out as she took his cock into her mouth and started humming around it. "Matt... my name is Matt" He told her looking back down at her licking the length of his cock which looked even bigger in her small hands. The alcohol keeping thoughts of Ashley and how wrong this was from his head.
 
Layla smirked and said seductively " Mmm I like that.. Do you want to fuck me Matt? You want to fuck my pussy with this big cock ?" She said and took him in her throat fkr a second coming back up gasping.
 
"Oh fuck!!" He groaned out deeply as she deep throated him for a few seconds, something his fiance was never able to do. She was being so seductive she had Matt wrapped around her finger. She looked so sexy with strands of saliva connecting her mouth to his cock. His big fuck stick twitching in her hand when she asked if he wanted to fuck her. "Yes I do" He said softly loving how she talked about his size.
 
" Good because I want you inside me right now Matt... fuck me ..take me.." She said climbing on top of him rubbing her thong clad pussy onto his bare cock and her breasts standing up naturally unlike some of the other strippers she had no work done and though her breasts were a c cup they stood to perfection.
 
Matt watched the sexy stripper climb on top of him making his cock twitch once more. Feeling her rub her panty clad pussy on his long pole. Feeling the heat and dampness of her hungry pussy. He adjusted himself beneath her causing his face to brush against her incredibly soft warm perky tits. They didn't sag one bit and felt completely real, something that made this girl even sexier. Reaching down he grabbed his cock and with his other hand pulled her thong to the side making the tip of his thick cock press against her entrance.
 
Sunshine moaned feeling the tip of his cock brush her entrance. She gasped as his size stretched her a bit and sank slowly onto his cock and grinned at him before moaning softly. "Uhh!" She moaned as her got alll the way in " Fuck that feels good.. You like how my pussy fits perfectly around your cock Matt?"
 
It had been two months since Matt felt his, soon to be wife's pussy around his cock so this was heaven finally feeling a tight pussy wrapped around his huge cock. Layla took every last inch of his pole deep inside of her making him groan out and grip her ass firmly. Feeling the slick inner ridges of her pussy wrap around his shaft very tightly as her hungry cunt welcomed him inside of her. "Oh god you are so tight!"
 
Sunshine moaned and held onto him . She hadnt had sex in almost 3 months. Alot of clients tipped big in hopes of sex with her but she told them she danced and thats it they could get hookers on the strip. She thought she needed alot more goes with Matt tonight he fit her like a new stiletto. She moved up and down gently " Mmm you like that? I want you to do anything your girl wont let you do to me tonight. Would you like that matt?"
 
Layla was already doing something for Matt Ashley wouldn't, she was fucking him without a condom. Their whole relationship Ashley always made Matt wear a condom when having sex and this was the first raw pussy Matt felt around his cock in almost three years. Layla's pussy was such a snug fit around his raw cock it felt incredible. He watched his cock disappear into her over and over. Seeing her pussy lips clinging to his cock not wanting to let it slip from it's depths. "Oh god yes!" Matt reached a hand up and started to caress her perfect tits as she rode his monster.
 
Layla moaned loudly loving how his big cock felt inside of her. She groaned moving effortlessly on his shaft as her slick juices flowed on his cock. She picked up the pace moving herself harder and pulling him deeper. She gripped him so tightly inside of her it was like her pussy didn't want him leaving. " Ohh Matt!" She moaned

dailygif-046.gif
 
Matt had never felt so much pleasure before as Layla rode his cock unlike any other girl had before. Her pussy wrapped around his raw cock so tightly letting him feel every detail of her slick pussy that was soaking him with her juices. Matt crossed his arms behind his head loving how she was riding him, taking him to heaven.
 
She looked down at him moaning and riding him. "You like this? " she moaned "You like my tight pussy gripping your cock inside of me? Mmmm your so big you nasty boy'she moaned
 
"Yes I love your tight pussy!" He admitted to her. Never having felt such a tight incredible pussy before he was on cloud nine experiencing so much pleasure. Starting to work his hips with her, the two of them getting a perfect rhythm going. The sounds of their sex filling the room, he could hear how wet she was as she moved on his large pole.
 
Sunshine moaned loudly as he fucked her he was easily the biggest cock shed had and she loved every second of it. He began moving inside of her hard and fast and they moved in unison together. " Uhhh fuck Matt yes!"
 
Matt heard the sexiest wet squishing sound coming from her tight pussy as his cock moved inside of her, it sounded like mac and cheese being mixed. He leaned up and pressed his face against her bouncing perky tits. Starting to lightly suck on one of her small hard pink nipples. The bed rocking beneath them, He groaned out against her tit knowing he was going to cum soon and wondered if it would be okay to cum inside of her.
 
Sunshine moaned loudly feeling him swell inside of her and knowing he was close. The room was filled with their sounds of passion and slapping of their bodies. She held onto him and leaving a soft hickey on his neck. She was close as well and she wanted him to cum inside of her. She was on the pill and wanted to know it felt.
 
Matt wasn't able to hold back any longer. After not experiencing fucking bareback in so long and having such a tight pussy wrapped around his huge cock sent him over the edge. He erupted inside of Layla, sending streams of his sticky warm cum deep inside of her cunt. "Oh my fucking god!!" He groaned out as he came harder than he has in three years. His cum spilling out of her overstuffed pussy as he continued to pump his seed out inside of her.
 
Sunshine moaned loudly Cumming as well as Matt erupted inside of her. She gasped moaning " Ohhhh fucckkk!" She moaned trembling above him and kissed him getting up panting as sitting up on his chest with him still inside or her. " Mmm that was fucking hot Matt" she grinned running her hands through her hair.
 
"That was my first time giving a girl a cream pie" Matt confessed to Layla as she stayed on top of him. His chest rising and falling taking deep breaths after releasing such an enormous load inside of the girl he just met. His long flaccid cock still inside of Layla, when soft his cock was a good six inches long so he was still deep inside of her cum filled pussy that did not want to let him go.
 
Layla grinned and said " You never came in your woman?" She said shocked feeling his cock still inside of her catching her breath. She was tempted to go for another round because he was still deep inside of her and cum filled pussy was hungry for more of him.
 
Back
Top