Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a good evening to me :) I'm just finishing up a movie before I start writing for the night. Flipped through the channels to this movie on FX, have no idea what it is but it's good so I figured what the hell, I could use a writing break anyway!

:) Writing breaks are good for thinking and developing plots in my opinion :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, always enjoy seeing that magnificent ass when you post!

Helloooooo there totaldominator my love :) Hope all is well with you. You don't happen to have a cure for a nasty cold bug do you? Magic sperm for instance ;) :kiss:

Very true Sie, that's how I use my writing breaks. Perfect time to think on everything you just finished writing. :)

I've got a cold too, I think it's my body telling me to get laid ;)

Evening, loungers! It's a mini-winter wonderland tonight. A whopping 2 inches of fresh snow. Just enough to make driving a nightmare. Why can't people learn to drive in this?

We have quite a lot of heavy rain where I am, and the temperature is staying above freezing thank gawwwd! It washed away all of the ice and snow and at one point I thought we were going to have floods.

((( phantom ))) :kiss: :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Very true Sie, that's how I use my writing breaks. Perfect time to think on everything you just finished writing. :)

I've got a cold too, I think it's my body telling me to get laid ;)

:D :D Get laid ;) ... Mmm, forgive my naughty thinking mm :D

We have quite a lot of heavy rain where I am, and the temperature is staying above freezing thank gawwwd! It washed away all of the ice and snow and at one point I thought we were going to have floods.

((( phantom ))) :kiss: :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:D :D Get laid ;) ... Mmm, forgive my naughty thinking mm :D

Oh no, your naughty thinking is welcome Sie ;) I definitely DO need to get laid; it's been a while.

Helloooooo there totaldominator my love :) Hope all is well with you. You don't happen to have a cure for a nasty cold bug do you? Magic sperm for instance ;) :kiss:[/QUOTE]

How did you know I have magic sperm! :kiss:

that's why i take a walk along the beach every day ... the russian chick in the pink bikini ... yum!

Evening loungers!

Just got back from an all you can eat dinner *burp*

((( GA ))) :kiss: ... ((( AFM ))) :kiss:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh no, your naughty thinking is welcome Sie ;) I definitely DO need to get laid; it's been a while.

I am in the same situation since I started with these snuffles, headaches and just about getting over a sore throat atlast. NO SEX. I am plagued. I thought getting a throat full of soothing cum would help... but no... not allowed to touch or allow my own bodily fluids to be touched, no matter how desirable HE thinks they are. He is suffering too I suppose :( ... he can't have what he wants right now... fuckydoodee!! :( ... :D

How did you know I have magic sperm! :kiss:

Mmm... just a guess ;) :D

Mmm... just a guess ;) :D[/QUOTE]

:D I heard you were, but really, I hope you feel better, take lots of vit. C - which is my magic sperm is fully loaded with :kiss::rose:

Yeah that's not a fun time, Sie. D: thankfully mine is just down to the sniffles and a cough now, and nothings contagious anymore so...I can have as much sex as I want.

Now I just need to go and get some ;)

I am in the same situation since I started with these snuffles, headaches and just about getting over a sore throat atlast. NO SEX. I am plagued. I thought getting a throat full of soothing cum would help... but no... not allowed to touch or allow my own bodily fluids to be touched, no matter how desirable HE thinks they are. He is suffering too I suppose :( ... he can't have what he wants right now... fuckydoodee!! :( ... :D

Who made those rules? And go ahead and break them!! Sex is great for curing colds.

:D I heard you were, but really, I hope you feel better, take lots of vit. C - which is my magic sperm is fully loaded with :kiss:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((( Breezey ))) :) :kiss: :rose:

Good to see you again my love :)

Yeah that's not a fun time, Sie. D: thankfully mine is just down to the sniffles and a cough now, and nothings contagious anymore so...I can have as much sex as I want.

Now I just need to go and get some ;)
Who made those rules? And go ahead and break them!! Sex is great for curing colds.

That is so true phantom :) He (my beloved) is likely to catch the damn thing any how just being around someone infected, unless the bugs don't like him :)

And sharing colds too! :D

He (my beloved) is likely to catch the damn thing any how just being around someone infected, unless the bugs don't like him :)

Exactly!!! He's just as likely to catch it sharing a bathroom hand towel!

I vote for you to enjoy yourself!! :rose: :kiss: :rose:

((( Breezey ))) :) :kiss: :rose:

Good to see you again my love :)

That is so true phantom :) He (my beloved) is likely to catch the damn thing any how just being around someone infected, unless the bugs don't like him :)

Darling Sienna :rose: :kiss: Are you feeling better?

Hello all :)

Exactly!!! He's just as likely to catch it sharing a bathroom hand towel!

I vote for you to enjoy yourself!! :rose: :kiss: :rose:

((( kitty ))) :) :kiss: :rose:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darling Sienna :rose: :kiss: Are you feeling better?

Yes, there are signs of some improvements. Atleast my throat feels more soothed which is a good sign that I am atleast half way through the infection. All I need to be careful of is the bug settling on my respiratory system more and turning to pneumonia. So, my blow by blow account of the "heavy common cold" still reports more sick things to avoid...

:D :D

For kinkysam742 lurking out there ;)

TRTartRobyn011.jpg

:kiss:

My way of knowing if I am on the outset of a cold is my voice goes deep (think Lurch) and then vanishes. When I can hit the high notes again (I have an incredible range) it is on its way out.

Speaking of colds, Mooch still sneezes every so often but it never has gone beyond that. If the way he is running around now is any indication, he's fine.

BrettJ in Canada

Good evening everyone!

Evening Raiguy :)

((( kitty ))) :) :kiss: :rose:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, there are signs of some improvements. Atleast my throat feels more soothed which is a good sign that I am atleast half way through the infection. All I need to be careful of is the bug settling on my respiratory system more and turning to pneumonia. So, my blow by blow account of the "heavy common cold" still reports more sick things to avoid...

That is a good sign! I'm glad that you are feeling better. Lots of rest and lots of fluids (and not the kind you want ;)). I hope it's not the nasty flu that has been going around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back