PM Maggie Thatcher,PM Theresa May no friends of Russia

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
PM Maggie Thatcher,PM Theresa May are no friends of Russia


While Trump was pussyfooting around with Russian criminals, Russian spies, Russian oligarchs, the British kingdom was watching. Russians interfered with elections in the UK, in France, in Germany, and other nations included in the E.U.


http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...rspec-trump-fbi-informant-20180518-story.html


Trump's very poor security, lack of full security clearances, deliberate cloaking lies, made to the FBI, and stubborn refusal to protect and defend American elections, attracted attention.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/10/576976719/democrats-detail-russian-election-interference-in-europe

America was part of the International Security net, and Trump created vulnerabilities. Since the UK was working directly with America, this meant vulnerabilities for the UK.


Trump was loud about terrorism, but Trump said next to nothing about direct opposition and interference to America's interests, from Russia. Trump's diarrhea of the mouth, bragging of secret intelligence to Russian spy masters, about what he knew, alarmed everyone in the intelligence alliance.

Dumb fuck, completely oblivious, uncaring, unaware of consequences, and empty headed of knowledge.


As if, he could be trusted with anything, ever, again.


https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-spies-sergei-lavrov-kislyak-us-a8071086.html
 
I tried to pm both. I couldn’t find either.

One reason for that, as far as Thatcher is concerned, is that she's been dead for five years. Not much of a chance to help Clinton in the 2016 elections or think much of anything at all about Russia anymore. I'm still scratching my head over the OP's first line on Thatcher. Of course, unfortunately, most of Gotsya's post are too long and convoluted and unattached to sources for me to read very far into them.
 
One reason for that, as far as Thatcher is concerned, is that she's been dead for five years. Not much of a chance to help Clinton in the 2016 elections or think much of anything at all about Russia anymore. I'm still scratching my head over the OP's first line on Thatcher. Of course, unfortunately, most of Gotsya's post are too long and convoluted and unattached to sources for me to read very far into them.

Ooh, your new avatar. He’s cute!

I think his/her first line is always the best. I think he/she should post some one line threads and we could take bets on how long before a 3 paragraph self rebuttal follows.
 
Opinion
Anastasia Nesvetailova
Independent
May 23, 2018



Although the UK is the sixth largest economy in the world, it is the world’s largest financial centre. This means that whereas, for instance, the US can rely on large sources of liquidity provided by the trade in US Treasury bonds and other financial instruments, the UK has to rely on other – external – sources of funds.

The City of London has two such sources. One is the EU. The other is emerging markets, of which Russia is one.

As a global financial centre, London has been welcoming to Russian money, whatever its origin, but equally so to in-flows from the Gulf, capital flight from China, India, Nigeria and elsewhere.

But capital comes at a cost. It often serves political regimes, many of which top the world’s corruption ranking. These costs apply to most emerging markets, and Russia is by no means exclusive here, nor is it the most corrupt, according to Transparency International’s latest ranking.


https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...scow-gold-eu-brexit-city-london-a8362961.html
 
Yulia Skripal survived, and is communicating.

Her father Sergei Skripal is recovering.

Nerve poison was used on British soil.


The attack on them is an abomination, and a violation.


https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/world/europe/uk-yulia-skripal-poisoning.html

Sergei Skripal, the former Russian spy and British double agent who was poisoned in England, has been discharged from a Salisbury hospital more than two months after he was exposed to a lethal nerve agent developed by Russia.

Also poisoned was Police Detective Sgt. Nick Bailey, who was among the first responders in the case. Bailey was released from the hospital on March 22.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...from-hospital-recovering-from-exotic-nerve-ag


EU Joins U.K. In Saying Russia 'Very Likely' Responsible For Nerve Agent Attack
March 23, 20182


https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...ery-likely-responsible-for-nerve-agent-attack
 
The missile that downed a Malaysia Airlines flight over eastern Ukraine in 2014 belonged to a Russian brigade, international investigators say.

For the first time, the Dutch-led team said the missile had come from a unit based in western Russia.

All 298 people on board the Boeing 777 died when it broke apart in mid-air flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.

It was hit by a missile fired from rebel-held territory in Ukraine. Russia says none of its weapons was used.

But on Thursday Wilbert Paulissen, a Dutch official from the Joint Investigation Team (JIT), told reporters: "All the vehicles in a convoy carrying the missile were part of the Russian armed forces."

He restated the JIT's conclusion that the plane had been destroyed by a Russian-made Buk missile, adding that it had been supplied by the country's 53rd anti-aircraft brigade in Kursk.

At a news conference in the Dutch city of Utrecht, the investigators also showed social media pictures which they said traced the route the missile convoy had taken to reach eastern Ukraine.

When can the trial begin in The Hague?
 
Back
Top