77.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3839.jpg
    IMG_3839.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 0
If you are what you eat, what are you if you eat yourself? :kiss:

It's like, infinity.

f6bb356ba6b11a7b43c8c02bd354c3af--infinite-mirror-light-project.jpg

It's a vodka kind of Wednesday.

I've been intending on making a "sloppy drunk Lilly" audio recording for some time now, but I always fall asleep before I reach that point :eek:

Here's to hoping I wake up with a (slight because I still have dumb adult work stuff to do) hangover and a new fun recording to share. You guys must be tired of my (low quality) tits by now, it's been nearly a year :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_3859.jpg
    IMG_3859.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0

I've been intending on making a "sloppy drunk Lilly" audio recording for some time now, but I always fall asleep before I reach that point :eek:

Here's to hoping I wake up with a (slight because I still have dumb adult work stuff to do) hangover and a new fun recording to share. You guys must be tired of my (low quality) tits by now, it's been nearly a year :rolleyes:

I think I speak for all of us when I say that, we'll never tire of your tits.

Or your voice. Come back to us!

Last edited:

I’ll let you know when I get tired of your tits. Until then, please proceed!

Lilly, you are not low quality in any respect or aspect of your body or personality. You are one of the most stimulating and tantalizing women I have ever met. I would love to know you in RL. I bet you can carry on a very intelligent conversation.

Tis the season to be fluffy and round, right? :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_3875.jpg
    IMG_3875.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
Back